• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eóghan

• Lovett

• Uncatena

• blackoutbritney

Will Emma comeback for season 4?

• 2 months later...

lmao that's the third one who's fleeing after Simone Ashley (Olivia) and Patricia Allison (Ola)

the show is bleeding out and it's so weird considering season 4 is the second half of their senior year. they won't even finish their high school year :deadbanana: they were all goin to leave the show after season 4 anyway since everyone is finishing high school; which probably means the end of the show. it's sad they couldn't stick around for one final season.

i swear if Emma Mckay (Maeve) and Ncuti Gatwa (Eric) are also leaving since they are booked in other projects. cancel season 4 already we don't want it :skull:

I’m so sad. I thought it might have one more season in it but with all these departures it’s looking ominous :rip: 

Half the cast leaving… something is fishy here. Is Netflix not paying them enough? 

More screen time for Ruby and Aimee :gaycat5:

This is probably last season

Edited by TalkThatTalk

2 hours ago, TalkThatTalk said:

More screen time for Ruby and Aimee :gaycat5:

This is probably last season

It really should be and if Emma/Maeve won’t come back they can keep it.

14 hours ago, Narima said:

Wtf 

She will not be missed :cm: I always hate the Alien sex story line. Very Reddit & 4chan-esque. 

They need to stick around for this season and make it the final one

:jonnycat:

Edited by LastKiss
spelling

• 3 weeks later...

Rakhee Thakrar has announced she won't be returning to the Netflix show for season 4 as teacher Emily Sands.

What is happening...? 

Get rid of Cal's annoying ass and everything will be fine.

I do find it odd that's only female characters leaving... but tbh none of them were relevant or I'll miss them. The teacher was cute though, but with the whole thing about the school getting closed, it kinda makes sense.

Also, hope this makes more space for the actual leads, cause that many stories, plots and characters hindered the series' quality and plot.

On 8/3/2022 at 9:04 PM, Aiya said:

Well duh

they worked the whole schedule of season 4 around him. I read a blogspot of someone who works on the production and they said the filming got pushed back because of him. he was filming Doctor Who from May to July and they're starting again in October. so either they'll be done with the filming of season 4 by October or the character of Eric will have a reduced role.

I'm okay with this being the last season if that ends up being the case, the end of season three felt like they were wrapping things up anyway so it just feels like a natural conclusion with everyone else in the cast moving on. It's had a really good run and I can't wait to see how it ends. :duca: 

• 2 weeks later...

Can we go back to Season 1 and 2 quality with fewer cast? No more Hunger-Games-taking-down-the-system plot.

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

I screamed!

:WAP:

4LLN.gif

1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

I screamed!

:WAP:

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bwreo6kxkfywoh4o1g6q

DAN LEVY? :jonnycat:

Ready for another season of Lou-Wood carrying this show on her shoulders. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.