• Lovett

• Uncatena

• blackoutbritney

• ATRL Moderator

I thought the bump was a release date :gaycat7:

19 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

I thought the bump was a release date :gaycat7:

same 

but looking at the filming schedule for season 3 and it's released date, if I copy and paste the same timing for this season it ain't coming before this fall.

4 minutes ago, MrLovett said:

Is the entire cast leaving? :deadbanana2:

I do wonder why everyone is fleeing from the show. Behind-the-scenes drama, perhaps? 

Ew this show is so amazing why is everyone leaving 

3 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Ew this show is so amazing why is everyone leaving 

This is what I don't get! It's still hugely popular + there hasn't really been a massive decline in quality either, so what's going on??

Asa Butterfield also hinted that this was his last rodeo on social media.

If Netflix renews the show for a 5th season, it will be a entirely new cast of characters because every current character is leaving high school, and I don't think Laura Nunn (creator) is dumb enough to even attempt it. This current cast is too gold, nobody new can follow it.

8 minutes ago, lovatos said:

I do wonder why everyone is fleeing from the show. Behind-the-scenes drama, perhaps? 

Did you expect the same actors to play high schoolers until they're 40? :deadbanana2:

They at least need to get asa and emma together at the end of this season or it will feel like it was all for nothing 

The show should end in S4 if the actors are all leaving at the end of this season.

Like close their stories in a nice way and that's it 

The prob with Western TV shows is they last forever and they shouldn't be :skull: esp for a high school settings drama. We all know how it turned out for 13RW, Elite, Glee etc. 4 seasons should be enough

• ATRL Moderator

Wait, I thought the show was only supposed to have one more season this whole time :rip: I didn't even realize a 5th season was an option.

So yeah, if they do continue it, they need to just give it a subtitle and start with a mostly fresh cast.

• ATRL Moderator

I kind of hope season 4 ends up being the final one. I just have not loved this show the same way since its first season. It’s still very enjoyable but I just have not liked all the narrative choices made in 2 & 3, and with cast members dropping like flies, might as well go out with a bang. 

Its bad enough they made adam a bottom, eric more annoying, but no emma now? S4 is my last i guess

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, MrLovett said:

******* finally :worship:

• 1 month later...

Not this ending too. One of my favorite show ever.

so excited, but sad it's the last season :chick3:

With so many key cast members leaving the show, I’m glad they’re ending it now instead of turning it into an unwatchable mess like they did with Elite. 

Excited for the final season.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

So excited the final season will kick off this Fall :jonny5: 

Sad to see it ending but glad we’re getting a proper ending… Can’t wait!!:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.