• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• Lovett

• KFC

She-hulk will be a Comedy Drama, where Jennifer walters takes on Super-Hero cases. She is the cousin of Bruce banner and female version of the Hulk. Every episode will have a post credit scene. With 8 30-minute episodes, will this follow the Disney+ Formula? 

Spoiler

Rumors of 2 major Marvel Legal Superhero cameos, as the show builds up to World War Hulk film that is in development. The first Hulk Film since 2008. Marvel has the TV rights and rumors that they have struck a deal with universal behind the scenes to produce this Hulk long awaited Sequel  

16 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

She-hulk will be a Comedy Drama, where Jennifer walters takes on Super-Hero cases. She is the cousin of Bruce banner and female version of the Hulk. Every episode will have a post credit scene. With 8 30-minute episodes, will this follow the Disney+ Formula? 

Hide contents

Rumors of 2 major Marvel Legal Superhero cameos, as the show builds up to World War Hulk film that is in development. The first Hulk Film since 2008. Marvel has the TV rights and rumors that they have struck a deal with universal behind the scenes to produce this Hulk long awaited Sequel  

first it was said its gonna be 10 - 30 minutes episodes, but now only 8?!!! unacceptable:deadbanana:

tournament] Survivor: All Stars (ATRL Edition) | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!! -  Page 51 - Games - ATRL

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

first it was said its gonna be 10 - 30 minutes episodes, but now only 8?!!! unacceptable:deadbanana:

tournament] Survivor: All Stars (ATRL Edition) | FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!! -  Page 51 - Games - ATRL

Yeah I’m not sure why they keep changing things when it’s coming out soon. 

Just now, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Looks so fun! She-Hulk’s hair looks a bit odd but i’ll get used to it. perched

Can't wait, Tatiana is going to slay :duca: 

Marvel really wasn’t kidding about this endless streaming content ? but this actually looks cool and more MCU like then MoonKnight. Glad to see Hulk again too. Kinda getting sex in the city vibes tbh 

5 minutes ago, simon_xcx said:

Looks so fun! She-Hulk’s hair looks a bit odd but i’ll get used to it. perched

Yeah some scenes the CGI looks amazing some look a little off. But this trailer definitely looks a lot more fun then the last 2 Disney + shows 

I'm super excited to check this out! Probably the most excited I have been for one of the Disney+ shows outside of Wandavision. 

Looks to be the best MCU show up until now!

her face is giving sims :weeps: but who can expect her to look 100% on a streaming show :rip: let's hope they'll make some last minute retouches because it looks very wonky from the trailer. BUT I'm super excited to watch it, She Hulk is a great character and I have high hopes for this. oh and the cameos will probably be serving too :jonny5:

sorry this looks... bad

That looks rough :skull: But then again that seems to be a common thread on a lot of Marvel productions recently.

This looks bad. The CGI is horrible.

The trailer itself looks fun and Tatiana is a goddess but the CGI on her Hulk form is… really bad. The fact that this is what they chose to show off in a trailer seems concerning. 

The CGI looks slightly better in the trailer than in the photos (I feel like a lot of people on Twitter are hating on it without actually looking at the trailer). With that said, I do think it would've been better if they just used makeup, like they do with Elphaba for Wicked.

The CGI :rip: the stiff ass hair and she hulk giving shrek teas in terms of vfx yikes

A common critic of the MCU for the last year is that alot of thier production looks cheap. Weird since they are the biggest thing in entertainment and Hollywood. Maybe they need new VFX directors and artist? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.