Locke & Key | Netflix | Now Streaming | Season 3

Gossip_Boy

1080x360

Locke & Key revolves around 3 siblings who, after the gruesome murder of their father, move to their ancestral home in Massachusetts only to find the house has magical keys that give them a vast array of powers and abilities. Little do they know, a devious demon also wants the keys, and will stop at nothing to attain them

• 3 months later...

Final season on Wednesday,  August 10 :duca:

I just got done with s2 a few weeks ago so this is right on time for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched S03E01 and it’s already WAY better than S2. Gideon, Ada, and Dorothy are creepy af (despite the ladies’ wooden acting :rip:). Thank the lord Gabe and Eden are gone. They were the most annoying, non-threatening villains to ever exist on tv and really brought down the quality of the show.

It started good but then episode 3 happened....somehow that little brat always finds a way to **** things up. 

Excellent season and loved the way they wrapped things up :clap3:

Uncle Duncan's wedding was so adorable :heart:

Spoiler

Poor Gordy :cries:

I already forgot everything.. :rip:

I'll watch a recap and then start it

Bode is such an impulsive little ****. Always doing something without thinking of the consequences. This is why I don't like children. 

The season was alright. Bode high key ruined it with his actions. Like yes without him there probably wouldn't be much of a plot but he always messes things up.

My only complaint is I wish they used every single key at least once throughout the season considering it was the final season but overall a good close to a great show. 

Good afternoon ATRL, I am a 40 year old man who is unsure if I will enjoy this series? I watched a trailer and it looks like a fun way for me to kill time. Can one of you young people advise if this show is suitable for a mature viewer such as myself. Thank you

4 episodes in and the season is bad as the second one already.. 

Tyler is still a snack. 

The kid is still annoying. 

The plot is a bit boring but still kinda cute. 

Loved the first two seasons, but this third one was so poorly written I— the plot holes, b****

Hide contents

Why didn't Tyler use the music box on Gideon immediately and send his ass into the well house, he was literally given his name from Dodge so early in the season :skull:

All of a sudden the dollhouse key doesn't exist, like someone couldn't just squash the demons instantly

I still wish this wasn't the end of the series though

Edited by UhOh

I just finished it and despite the poor decisions of the lockes (as in every season), I really like how it ended and resolved everyone’s storylines. Very rarely do I like how every character is  left at the end of a series. 

The final brawl was kind of a let down though. All that for it to be over in like 5 seconds???

On 8/16/2022 at 1:49 PM, UhOh said:
Spoiler

Why didn't Tyler use the music box on Gideon immediately and send his ass into the well house, he was literally given his name from Dodge so early in the season

Spoiler

I thought about this too as it was unfolding and realized Gideon is the name of the man from the war, not the “demon” per se. I don’t think it would have worked. It only worked on Bolton because he was an echo and that was his real name. Though maybe they used it on Gabe or Eden at some point in the previous seasons without issue? I don’t remember. 

On 8/16/2022 at 11:05 AM, HotFriedChicken said:

Good afternoon ATRL, I am a 40 year old man who is unsure if I will enjoy this series? I watched a trailer and it looks like a fun way for me to kill time. Can one of you young people advise if this show is suitable for a mature viewer such as myself. Thank you

If you are a fan of twists and turns, magic, demons, and mystery then the show is pretty good (if you can look past the frustratingly terrible choices made by most of its characters). It’s sometimes shocking how dense the characters can be, and the entire show relies on their lack of intelligence to form any sort of plot. Also the second season has terrible villains that are unbearably annoying as I commented above, though it seems some users actually liked that season so what do I know. 

I would suggest watching the first couple of episodes and if the keys and their magic intrigue you then continue with the rest. Just go in knowing the first season was definitely the best (perhaps because the concept was so new to me), and it kind of regresses from there. But the ending feels like a fair resolution, so it starts high and ends on a good note. It’s a pretty wild ride throughout even if it drags in the middle season

8 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

If you are a fan of twists and turns, magic, demons, and mystery then the show is pretty good (if you can look past the frustratingly terrible choices made by most of its characters). It’s sometimes shocking how dense the characters can be, and the entire show relies on their lack of intelligence to form any sort of plot. Also the second season has terrible villains that are unbearably annoying as I commented above, though it seems some users actually liked that season so what do I know. 

I would suggest watching the first couple of episodes and if the keys and their magic intrigue you then continue with the rest. Just go in knowing the first season was definitely the best (perhaps because the concept was so new to me), and it kind of regresses from there. But the ending feels like a fair resolution, so it starts high and ends on a good note. It’s a pretty wild ride throughout even if it drags in the middle season

Thank you young twink. I will in fact give it a try, it does look good

I forgot how annoying Bode is. He's the reason I couldn't finish season 2 and he's the reason I can't finish season 3 either. I can't be bothered repeatedly watching him just mess everything up for everyone and nobody holding him accountable for it.

On 8/13/2022 at 4:20 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

I already forgot everything.. :rip:

I'll watch a recap and then start it

who are those guys in your avi?

On 8/16/2022 at 11:05 AM, HotFriedChicken said:

... from the statement, to your name and avi are you a bot lol

On 8/16/2022 at 1:49 PM, UhOh said:

Loved the first two seasons, but this third one was so poorly written I— the plot holes, b****

Hide contents

Why didn't Tyler use the music box on Gideon immediately and send his ass into the well house, he was literally given his name from Dodge so early in the season :skull:

All of a sudden the dollhouse key doesn't exist, like someone couldn't just squash the demons instantly

I still wish this wasn't the end of the series though

i think that they did the write thing to end it when they did because it was beginning to drag and they covered all of their bases

On 8/24/2022 at 2:12 PM, MrLovett said:

I forgot how annoying Bode is. He's the reason I couldn't finish season 2 and he's the reason I can't finish season 3 either. I can't be bothered repeatedly watching him just mess everything up for everyone and nobody holding him accountable for it.

lmfao i agree the only time i liked him was when he was possessed by dodge which says alot 

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

... from the statement, to your name and avi are you a bot lol

A bot because I l'm old and I like chicken? Fix your prejudice, young twink. 

10 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

who are those guys in your avi?

Ben and Zed from legacies 

I warned y’all the series was **** from the start of the first season. Just read the graphic novels. They butchered everything 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.