Star Wars: The Bad Batch | May 4 Disney+

Lee!!

• 1 year later...

Well, the show has almost wrapped up. Of course it really starts to get interesting in the final season. 

• ATRL Administrator
15 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Well, the show has almost wrapped up. Of course it really starts to get interesting in the final season. 

I don't want it to end!!

1 hour ago, Lee!! said:

I don't want it to end!!

There's no way they aren't setting this up to continue into another series. At this point, Dave Filoni can kind of do what he wants and he's laying the groundwork for his movie(s) and various upcoming series. I guess we will see though. 

• ATRL Administrator
2 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

There's no way they aren't setting this up to continue into another series. At this point, Dave Filoni can kind of do what he wants and he's laying the groundwork for his movie(s) and various upcoming series. I guess we will see though. 

I was thinking that too! Wonder which direction they'd go.

27 minutes ago, Lee!! said:

I was thinking that too! Wonder which direction they'd go.

I think animation seems like a great medium to set up characters and it appears to be a bit cheaper since they've already created many of the settings. 

Asajj is either dying for real in this season or is sticking around for another series - possibly to train Omega since she appears to be somewhat force sensitive. Best guess is that at some point they get ahold of her and/or her blood since cloning force sensitives does eventually happen. 

• ATRL Administrator
35 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I think animation seems like a great medium to set up characters and it appears to be a bit cheaper since they've already created many of the settings. 

Asajj is either dying for real in this season or is sticking around for another series - possibly to train Omega since she appears to be somewhat force sensitive. Best guess is that at some point they get ahold of her and/or her blood since cloning force sensitives does eventually happen. 

I'd watch that for sure

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It seems like they're dropping the last episode next week to finish out the series before Tales of the Empire arrives on May 4th. 

Anyone see the theory going around that Omega might be genetically linked to Rey down the line?

Edited by loveisdead9582

I've had mixed feelings about the show. I think a lot of the story arcs feel too dragging and predictable and I'm worried that the show's ending is just going to be damage control for Episode IX, but every now and then the show has very good episodes and I'm still interested in seeing how it concludes.

11 minutes ago, Jotham said:

I've had mixed feelings about the show. I think a lot of the story arcs feel too dragging and predictable and I'm worried that the show's ending is just going to be damage control for Episode IX, but every now and then the show has very good episodes and I'm still interested in seeing how it concludes.

They have to be setting something up with this. I'm sure these characters aren't all just going to up and die next episode. Surely there's a plan to bring them back at some point - at least some of them. I'm kind of hoping the final episode will be longer than normal since there's so much to unpack here still. 

I agree that the pacing is a bit weird at times. It almost felt like this show was here to set up plot points for the future and they didn't know what else to do after that. 

• Like 1

This was a very satisfying ending to the series. There are still some unresolved plot points but I have a feeling that we will get to see those wrapped up in other shows. 

• Like 1

That ending was so sweet with Omega all grown up and saying goodbye to Hunter. :cries:

I started this show expecting that it would end on a grim note with all the characters except Omega (and maybe one of the other Bad Batch like Crosshair) dying in the end, but I really liked that ending. I'm looking forward to seeing how Omega's story develops.

Edited by Jotham
  • Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.