Never Have I Ever • June 8 Final Season

1DES

8 hours ago, kishi said:

Season 3 is pretty strong! I'm glad it's less dramatic at this point. 

Devi's family is on point! I love the interactions between Nalini, Kamala and Pati. 

Manish is HOT and funny! Des and Trent are also pretty good looking.

Paxton probably has the most growth of this season. I like his scenes with Fabiola and Ben. 

I think Ben is more likable this season. 

Eleanor is hilarious, but she does not know how to give advice! 

I'd like to see a little more of Aneesa and Fabiola's family life. 

The teachers aside from Manish all seem a little creepy. 

ben literally did not develop much outside of his singular episode this season. it's like he regressed to being a white cis incel until it was convenient. 

fabiola's family life was already touched upon earlier in the show in regards to her sexuality. aneesa definitely needs more defining for sure. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mellark

• fridayteenage

• Lovett

• RunUpDoneUp

9 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

ben literally did not develop much outside of his singular episode this season. it's like he regressed to being a white cis incel until it was convenient. 

fabiola's family life was already touched upon earlier in the show in regards to her sexuality. aneesa definitely needs more defining for sure. 

I still liked Ben this season, so :michael:

Fabiola's family appeared in season 1...nothing since to my memory.

Devi was more likeable and less crazy this season :clap3:

I just looked up the actress for Devi and she's from my hometown, I had no idea :jonny: 

And how is a 31 year old (Paxton) still playing a high school student :skull: High schoolers in real life look like kids, not like adults/models.

Complete trash this season was

once again Devi complaining she's not good enough for Paxton, how many times will we rehash this?

Devi ending up with Ben was not it either, he's complete trash and worse than ever and what about La Selena Gomez looking art girl?!?!?

Aneesa, jus an afterthought this season

her and Ben were very cute but since Ben remains trash he got what he deserved

why tease us with a possible Fabiola & Aneesa pairing and then jus snatch it away since Fabiola has a definite type 

Fabiola also underutilized like Aneesa but we have to sit through da rash dat is Eleanor and Trent

i knew from da start dat Rhyah was trash and her phuckboy of a son (although da actor is sooooo hot) also

Paxton showed growth and so did Devi towards da end until she messed up and chose trash 

On 8/30/2022 at 11:22 AM, Kamil24 said:

And how is a 31 year old (Paxton) still playing a high school student :skull: High schoolers in real life look like kids, not like adults/models.

well

99a768250bc490e8efae367b70e53d8edb6bd9e4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Whew I cannot wait for my man Michael to get me pregnant on June 8th!!

2 hours ago, Scarlett Witch said:

Whew I cannot wait for my man Michael to get me pregnant on June 8th!!

14 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Not Love Victor starring as a shirtless hunk. :WAP:

ugh so glad he's still prospering after love victor. he deserves a long career. 

Oh, this is gonna be hard for me, I don't see michael as hot at all. :rip:

3 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

297972090_5308137142600956_9213374880506

Can't relate.

9 hours ago, MrLovett said:

297972090_5308137142600956_9213374880506

Can't relate.

Mindy really knows how to cast :jonny5:

:'( i dont want this to end

Truly this show went downhill... not that any season was bad, but definitely S1 (+S2 finale) was top tier compared to the rest

Mindy ran out of ideas and just recycled the same **** over and over again... at least Michael Cimino is gonna make this season worth it even if his character will be useless for the entire plot.

I bet this will get the "feminist ending" which would be a slap in the face given the main plot of the entire series revolves around the love triangle lmao.

• 4 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

One of Netflix’s most consistent and entertaining series :wanda:

sad that this will end, it's funny, the main actress is doing a good job

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/14/2023 at 2:35 AM, RunUpDoneUp said:

Me too. I don't know what it is, but he does not do it for me at all. I thought he was cute when he was Victor in Season 1 of Love Victor with shorter hair and the kinda awkward personality. But... Michael doesn't do it for me? He has this flower child dude bro energy and it just falls flat for me.

• ATRL Moderator

What the heck! I swear I heard before that the previous season was the last one :deadbanana2: I let the series go, thinking it was over!

I'm happy for more of it, but not that happy about the Michael casting. I don't care about how hot he is/isn't, but I think he's a pretty bad actor on Love, Victor :chick2: Maybe the showrunners felt bad for Fabiola being the only awful actor on the show and wanted to cast someone else she could relate to.

I don't want this show to end. They need to do a spin-off with Devi attending college or something :monkey:

34 minutes ago, Crashed said:

I don't want this show to end. They need to do a spin-off with Devi attending college or something :monkey:

She can join the cast of TSLoCG.

Edited by 1DES

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.