Never Have I Ever • June 8 Final Season

1DES

Also:

Spoiler

I lost it when Ben got the stress related constipation and he was literally full of sh&t :ahh: And Paxton having to wait in the room with him until he was able to fart :rip:

Ben taking an art class elective and getting a D for not capturing the emotion of a pear he drew :ahh:

Eleanor doing J.Lo's monologue from Hustlers and going on the strip pole :ahh: The way she lost her virginity to Trent :lmao:

This season really was top notch. 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mellark

• fridayteenage

• Lovett

• Ampersand13

• ATRL Moderator

Omg I forgot the new season was coming so soon! :weeps: Can't wait to get home from work and start watching.

This show is too fuckin short

I'm already halfway through the new season. Devi such a trainwreck :deadbanana:

Unknown User

Really great season. One of the few netflix shows where the third season is not completely useless

Devi finally learning to love herself and Nalini learning to be supportive were such great character developments. Her being Paxton's doormat was my least favourite part of S2 so I'm glad that changed :party: Des was hotter than Ben though and she should have had sex with him. They got rid of him really randomly which was one of the only missteps. Also Prashant was hotter than the English teacher :sorry:

I was skeptical of this season but seeing the reviews I’m ready 

The way Ben's episodes are ALWAYS the best ones. I love this character. 

I really enjoyed it :heart: this show is so consistent. I hope S4 is as good/better

Im so excited for this :katie2::heart2:

hmm the ending is what seemed like the easy answer since season 1, but mindy loves classic romcoms as mindy project showed.

• ATRL Moderator

LOVING THE NEW SEASON 

Will try my best to space it out since I always watch this show too quickly but WHEW they are doing it yet again

another great season! the way it is so consistent and has really easily likeable characters is my fave part, though I wish some of the other players apart from Devi and her friend group got more shine. 

Spoiler

part of me wishes that Devi went to Colorado but having her mum be the reason she doesn’t absolutely broke me, that was the sweetest ******* thing omg 

So she is definitely not romantically interested in Paxton anymore but her hooking up with Ben… hmmmT

Just finished it, got me really emotional :cries:

Too bad there isn't an iconic scene like the "Heat waves" scene last season

just cried at the finale episode

:cries: and im so happy that devi and ben actually ended up together :cries: i will miss this series so much :cries:

another amazing season from mother mindy, queen maitreyi and the lovely cast and crew :heart2:

Spoiler

devi and her mom at the end :heart2: started tearing up 

Paxton Hall-Yoshida is in Season 4. He’s in it as much as in Season 3, so the love triangle is not over.

really sis?

It was really difficult to finish the season because I really enjoy this show a lot but I just finished it. I really enjoyed this season and it was really the opportunity of growth for all of the characters. I got teary eyed at the end of Episode 10. I lowkey wanted to go to the premiere in LA, I think tickets were sold out I think. But the cliffhanger. Sigh. At least Season 4 is secured. I think the actor who played Ben said that they filmed Season 4 already or parts of it, so I am going to assume we might get it in May if that's true like the first season.

Hide contents

- Des' mom, Rhyah was really nice until she showed her ass at the spring concert. Rhyah is an example of a person who don't understand grief until they experience it and really doesn't fit her narrative of a positive person. It's unfortunate because Rhyah was a good friend to Nalini (Devi's mom) but she was a red flag. 

- Des was a distraction honestly from the Paxton-Ben triangle.

- I was about to get angry at Kamala for setting Devi up but I am glad the ending is that way and didn't go to the school. If it was the other way around, she would've pulled a Nini from HSMTMTS S2.

- Fabiola and Anessa were cute but the way they ended things were so healthy and kind. Glad Fabiola is getting her moment. 

- I think Paxton and Devi aren't getting back together, and I really didn't like them together. The ending is pretty much a send-off to this character unless they are going to film his college scenes. 

- Benvi is here to stay and I saw a tweet that it is about Mindy and B.J Novak and it all makes sense now. :ahh:

- S4 is going to be a triangle between Art Girl-Devi-Ben and I am tired. 

8 hours ago, Souvenir said:

Reveal hidden contents

just cried at the finale episode

:cries: and im so happy that devi and ben actually ended up together :cries: i will miss this series so much :cries:

One more season left. :!ohno:

Edited by Mellark

2 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

Reveal hidden contents

Paxton Hall-Yoshida is in Season 4. He’s in it as much as in Season 3, so the love triangle is not over.

really sis?

Source?

Hide contents

I think because of the ASU college scenes or it is possible Mindy will probably add a storyline saying 'he couldn't afford it' and went to Long Beach instead.

• ATRL Moderator

Just finished it. This was the best season, IMO. I actually was cheering for Devi for once once we got halfway through. Love how Paxton grew as a character as well. 

Rhiya is NOT seeing the pearly gates. Bitch is going to hell. Des is offensively hot though. :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator
On 7/31/2022 at 11:58 PM, zasderfght said:

Am I the only one that wants to see Devi and Ben together? :sad:

Of course he’s hot. He’s a young Zachary Levi. Des outsold though. 

47 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Source?

Hide contents

I think because of the ASU college scenes or it is possible Mindy will probably add a storyline saying 'he couldn't afford it' and went to Long Beach instead.

https://deadline.com/2022/08/never-have-i-ever-lang-fisher-season-3-spoilers-1235091680/

2 hours ago, Mellark said:

It was really difficult to finish the season because I really enjoy this show a lot but I just finished it. I really enjoyed this season and it was really the opportunity of growth for all of the characters. I got teary eyed at the end of Episode 10. I lowkey wanted to go to the premiere in LA, I think tickets were sold out I think. But the cliffhanger. Sigh. At least Season 4 is secured. I think the actor who played Ben said that they filmed Season 4 already or parts of it, so I am going to assume we might get it in May if that's true like the first season.

Reveal hidden contents

- Des' mom, Rhyah was really nice until she showed her ass at the spring concert. Rhyah is an example of a person who don't understand grief until they experience it and really doesn't fit her narrative of a positive person. It's unfortunate because Rhyah was a good friend to Nalini (Devi's mom) but she was a red flag. 

- Des was a distraction honestly from the Paxton-Ben triangle.

- I was about to get angry at Kamala for setting Devi up but I am glad the ending is that way and didn't go to the school. If it was the other way around, she would've pulled a Nini from HSMTMTS S2.

- Fabiola and Anessa were cute but the way they ended things were so healthy and kind. Glad Fabiola is getting her moment. 

- I think Paxton and Devi aren't getting back together, and I really didn't like them together. The ending is pretty much a send-off to this character unless they are going to film his college scenes. 

- Benvi is here to stay and I saw a tweet that it is about Mindy and B.J Novak and it all makes sense now. :ahh:

- S4 is going to be a triangle between Art Girl-Devi-Ben and I am tired. 

One more season left. :!ohno:

what :O I thought season 3 will be the last season :O

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.