Arcane: Season 2 | November 2024 | League of Legends | Netflix

Lee!!

• 1 year later...

i've just read that it took them 6 years to make season 1 ... 6 ******* years. 

no wonder it's SO good, the only western animated series in my eyes that's better than japanese anime.

i just finished re-watching the show with a friend and whew! wig flew off for the second time. aged like fine wine 🍷 

1 hour ago, Eóghan said:

no wonder it's SO good, the only western animated series in my eyes that's better than japanese anime.

i just finished re-watching the show with a friend and whew! wig flew off for the second time. aged like fine wine 🍷 

Apparently Season 2 will arive winter 2024. That looks incredibly soon but I guess it makes sense because they perfected the artstyle already. 

20 hours ago, Eóghan said:

Holy crap I didn't know it took them that long. It paid off, this is imo one of the best animated shows of all time. :clap3:

• 2 months later...

We WILL be watching! :jonny5:

hmmmm I suppose when that one event said "winter 2024" they probably meant late 2024 since it was an official reveal event. 

So recently Riot declared Arcane as the main lore of League of Legends and made new artworks for every character in the art style of Arcane. Maybe they will branch out in the future to other factions such as Demacia, Shurima, Freljord. 

I'm really excited for S2, but I hope there aren't 3 year gaps between the next seasons :deadbanana: 

• 1 month later...

I cannot wait:jonny5: 

Spoiler

WARWICK IS COMING:duca:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ATRL Administrator
38 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Final season

I was caught off guard seeing Final Chapter :cries2:

On the one hand, I'm sad it's the final season.

On the other hand, I'm happy they decided not to milk it for 7 seasons until it turns mid. I'm looking forward to more shows from Riot Games about LoL's universe because the potential is insane!

Sad we probably won't see Camille but excited for the next LoL story :foxaylove3:

I know it won't happen since Arcane is already a story about sisters, but a Kayle and Morgana origin would eat :jonny5:

A 3 year wait just for them to casually slide in "final season"?

I---

• ATRL Administrator

I missed this part in the press release earlier

"From the very beginning, since we started working on this project, we had a very specific ending in mind, which means the story of Arcane wraps up with this second season. But Arcane is just the first of many stories that we want to tell in Runeterra."

So I'm glad there's still more to be told from another potential series in the future!

Omg, it looks incredible as season1. Cannot for Riot to tell stories from other regions in Runeterra. :WAP:

• 1 month later...

The first half of Season 2 has just been leaked by Netflix (5 episodes as for now)

So be careful for any spoilers

Some people are reporting that the leaked episodes are unfinished (with placeholder backgrounds, unfinished animations, etc)

Apparently, a massive leak happened with a bunch of Netflix projects, including a movie that has the release date for 2025 :rip:

• 4 weeks later...

I hope we get to see Orianna in season 2 :noparty:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.