The Boulet Brothers' Dragula | Season 6 coming soon

khalyan

This season is boring but I am happy I saw Astrud's ass.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

I thought Melissa did really well this challenge tbh. Her floorshow was great, once they pointed out the special effects in full lighting they obviously weren’t perfect, but I don’t really think they needed to be because it was effective during her performance. I’m excited to see what she continues to bring because I don’t think she’s shown her full potential yet. 

I’m glad they pointed out that Hoso should try and change it up a bit. Hoso does their thing extremely well, but it does become predictable at this point. It’s hard to root for something that doesn’t excite because you feel like you’ve seen it already. 

Astrud and Evah kinda blend into one insufferable blur for me, but I will say I find Astrud a lot more interesting despite seemingly having the worse track record. I couldn’t remember a single thing Evah has done somehow, and she apparently has a win. :rip:

It does seem to be shaping up to be Koco vs Victoria to win, but who knows what will happen as there’s still 5 episodes left. They really couldn’t be greater opposites either, so it’s interesting to see. 

10 hours ago, xrosup said:

I hope they tweak the fright feat format cause they feel very underwhelming compared to the extermination challenges and they also feel pointless being done before the main challenge of the week :doc: 

I agree. I liked the format from the first episode where they all vote for the Bottom 2 but the Boulets are still the one to decide who goes home. They could also continue what they did in episode two where the winner of the fright feat gets an advantage of some sort. It really feels unnecessary at this point.

Good episode once we got past the love triangle drama at the beginning. The VEB domination continues :jonny:

I'm bummed Abhora went home instead of Astrud, though. Astrud is so insufferable, I was hoping they'd send her home. I'm also not convinced this is the end for Abhora. I have this feeling someone's going to fail the fright feat next week and they'll bring her back...again.

Overall, I'm finding the cast to be very underwhelming so far, aside from Victoria and Koko. My dream top 3 is Victoria, Koko and Abhora (not giving up hope that she'll come back), with VEB taking the crown.

2 hours ago, Claymore said:

This season sucks ass.

Worst season actually… its unfortunate. 

The way I expected HoSo to make me STAN her this season but it's the complete opposite and I find her insufferable and tired now :skull:

13 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The way I expected HoSo to make me STAN her this season but it's the complete opposite and I find her insufferable and tired now :skull:

right? I think the love triangle drama brings out the worst in her. Which is why Astrud needs to go home next week.

8 hours ago, Whis said:

What is actually going on? The Boulets are being cancelled on twitter :rip:

What are the claims?

And yes this season has been a little underwhelming other than Victoria slaying and Koco redeeming herself and proving to be an icon.

• ATRL Moderator

I can't believe Sigourney caused this.

Essentially, Saint was in a group chat with all other black queens from Dragula. 

Saint then leaked the concerns that the other cast members had to production. This was all done without the consent of the other cast members. 

This has then led people to speculate that saint received preferential treatment during Resurrection and the next season. This point I am slightly skeptical about, as to me Saint deservedly won Resurrection. Season 4 on the other hand I can perhaps see towards a certain extend that she was judged on a different standard in terms of getting passes from the Boulets. However she still performed decently on that season, the only thing I remember her getting away with was being too shy as a performer. 

7 minutes ago, Mads Trier said:

Essentially, Saint was in a group chat with all other black queens from Dragula. 

Saint then leaked the concerns that the other cast members had to production. This was all done without the consent of the other cast members. 

This has then led people to speculate that saint received preferential treatment during Resurrection and the next season. This point I am slightly skeptical about, as to me Saint deservedly won Resurrection. Season 4 on the other hand I can perhaps see towards a certain extend that she was judged on a different standard in terms of getting passes from the Boulets. However she still performed decently on that season, the only thing I remember her getting away with was being too shy as a performer. 

Saint 100% performed well enough on Resurrection to win and 4 to be in the finale. The reason why this holds weight is the Boulets obviously cared more about and liked Dahli more. For losing, they gave Dahli the same prize as the winner in returning the next season but made Dahli the star to return episode 2 all by themselves. I don't need to discredit Saint's talent to know in my heart they WANTED to crown Dahli in Resurrection but crowned Saint for optic reasons and the preference of Dahli in the following season showed me that. 

This is kinda detracting from the show for me a little :rip: please we don’t need another drag competition ruined because of petty drama. 

Kendra Onix has now confirmed that  Saint lied and blamed Kendra for the leak to the other cast members!

Astrud still being here is starting to grate on me. I was annoyed last week when Abhora was kind of getting the blame for drama that Hoso started and Astrud then inserted herself into and made a huge deal about. I wasn't mad about Abhora going though because it was deserved despite that factor. Then again this week Astrud is causing more drama about it and claiming she keeps being "dragged into it". This isn't true from what we have seen. Idk though I guess we only see what the editors want. 

Other than that the episode was good and the judging was correct. Melissa slayed this as did Koco. 

14 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Saint 100% performed well enough on Resurrection to win and 4 to be in the finale. The reason why this holds weight is the Boulets obviously cared more about and liked Dahli more. For losing, they gave Dahli the same prize as the winner in returning the next season but made Dahli the star to return episode 2 all by themselves. I don't need to discredit Saint's talent to know in my heart they WANTED to crown Dahli in Resurrection but crowned Saint for optic reasons and the preference of Dahli in the following season showed me that. 

This! Saint was clearly the strongest in 2 out of 3 categories in ressurection. Her weakest was the witch which was still really strong. Vic and Dahli slayed ressurection too but Saint clearly beat them and it was unfair how Dahli got to come back as well and then be pushed to the win. Plus they made it clear they were saving Vic for this season. Dahli didn't get criticised for how samey all their looks were which I always found odd, not saying they didn't slay the season but I kinda felt like Hoso should have won season 4 tbh. Saint was heavily criticised all season despite consistently performing well. If they had wanted to push Saint to the win they could have, her main problem was being a "stiff performer" but they didn't do that. 

Saint can be criticised without people downplaying her talent and success on the show. 

What a messy challenge. I was waiting for it to be over

Victoria impressed me the most; a different look for her

(she kinda looks like Rosé with that missing tooth) :deadbanana:

I actually thought Astrud was weak with the clunky tail

So distracting that it took away from her performance

I'm actually liking the season a lot, it has talent, drama and a lot of entertainment in general. I agree though, that the cast was waaay more promising than what they are delivering. Only VEB and Koco are finale worthy; Hoso is bringing it as well but she's so redundant that it takes away a lot of the hype, and Astrud and Evah have their ups and downs.

This was the worst episode by far :rip: I couldn't wait for it to be over. And the double save wasn't worth it, it was Evah's time to go, homegirl has been flatlining for weeks now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.