The Boulet Brothers' Dragula | Season 6 coming soon

khalyan

Victoria Elizabeth Black is so talented. Like SOOO talented. That pumpkin look was next level. It wasn't even just the prosthetics, the whole look was impeccable.

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

19 hours ago, Life Savers said:

Have you actually watched this show? :rip:

The caliber of some of the looks is ahead of drag race, and these girls don't edit themselves to please fans.

Not those Halloween costumes :rip: and forcing drama for the sake of the cameras is literally editing yourself 

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Not those Halloween costumes :rip: and forcing drama for the sake of the cameras is literally editing yourself 

So yes, that just confirms that you don't know what you're watching. Go watch Drag Race's unfunny acting skits if you enjoy that more, nobody's forcing you to watch this :heart:

Victoria winning was deserved but also felt like it was her getting her credit for the Cenobite look they did on season 2 …. i am still in awe of that look and it’s nothing short of rigamorris that an obnoxious loser like Jaymes Maggot won over her.

speaking of that look , did y’all see how in the new Hellraiser movie there’s a cenobite that may as well have been directly inspired by VEB ??? :skull: they should have tossed her a couple coins cuz it’s DEF suspicious

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

probably worth mentioning that the season will only have nine competitive episodes because the premiere was technically two episodes. it was advertised as a ten episode season and technically we've already seen two

Maybe I’m just a hater but I think Erika should have been in the bottom again. :rip: Her looks are a dramatic step down from the other ghouls and she’s.. not a performer. 

What was the reason for bringing Awhora back :skull:

It should’ve been Kendra eliminated. I’m confused about the format. So the voting thing was only for the premiere? Weird

I liked this episode a lot more than the premiere. Why start with a challenge in teams, when it's much nicer to see the ghouls shine as individuals

There's still enough drama and cattiness, but it wasn't as exhausting as episode one. And what an amazing fright feat :clap3: Mad respect for Erika

I'm glad Evah won :heart2: Talk about a classic witch done well. Koco should've been in the bottom. Her look was basically last week's basic mummy 2.0

"My wig evaporates for the second time this week" -iconique. Poor Yovska... the most exciting masked ghoul we've seen, but it's still not enough :'( 

Kendra and Koco should’ve been in the bottom with Kendra going home.

Kendra staying over Yovska... make it make sense

10 hours ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Maybe I’m just a hater but I think Erika should have been in the bottom again. :rip: Her looks are a dramatic step down from the other ghouls and she’s.. not a performer. 

I feel the same way. I don't get it.

As someone who was SO excited for Koco’s return, she’s really underwhelming me :katie: surprised she was safe. I hope she steps it up in the coming eps.

They definitely sent the wrong person home. Kendra sucks

That was one of the worst Dragula episodes ever. I couldn't really judge the performances because of how they edited the lip sync, but Abhora, Erika and Yovska stood out for the wrong reasons and were all LOW/BTM2-worthy... I miss the outdoor floor shows.

Yovska deserved to go home for that wig alone. :dancehall:

Idk why Kendra messed up with the shoes like that. Her look was pretty good and her performance was great but the shoes were highlighted as important. :rip:

I was mixed on koko's look. Thought it was a bit simmilar to last week tbh but the makeup was good and it wasn't terrible. 

Erica also did quite bad imo, she was basically saved cos she had some stunts. 

16 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Wow it must be BAD

I felt like I was watching a La Mas Draga episode.

Still more entertaining than Drag Race, tho.

Not Dragula turning into Drag Race Down Under with the nonsensical return of a strong competitor :deadbanana4: the riggory is disgusting.

Kendra and Coco were the clear bottom 2 with Kendra deserving to go home, wtf was with the judging. :deadbanana4:

Evah however...absolute masterpiece of a performance. :wanda:

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Not Dragula turning into Drag Race Down Under with the nonsensical return of a strong competitor :deadbanana4: the riggory is disgusting.

If I had to guess, this was akin to a Drag Race season premiere non-elimination episode, and it really did feel like we got Art Symone'd but whatever.

-----

Anyways, the lipsync song was a gag that I thought I'd never see such a camp song make it to Dragula:bibliahh:. Wrong monster went home, oh well though. I hope cast voting remains gone cause we don't want to see Kendra getting carried. 

Jaw dropped when Abhora walked in; had hope she’d return but not that plainly dd

Shoes :ahh:love it

Sad that Yovksa went home :chick3: Evah is doing great :clap3:Victoria’s look reminded me of her S2 Horror look, meh

Most of those looks are giving regular season and not titans season tbh.

• ATRL Moderator

i think koco was deservedly safe this week. she's definitely underwhelming so far and not far from getting eliminated if she doesn't step it up but yovska and kendra were both worse than her (and i would've put erika or melissa low if there was one)

Whoever is in charge of editing the floor shows needs to be fired. It's always been a bit messy and incomprehensible but this week was truly unforgivable. I can't even judge the placements because I couldn't tell who is who and it kept cutting every second :deadbanana2: it wouldn't kill them to do a traditional runway walk. I feel bad for the girls because I can only look at their outfits when they're standing in line for the critiques. Anyway...

I don't mind Abhora because she's c*nt and shouldn't have been eliminated in the first place! :bird: But them abandoning the format is so messy. I also can't with having the girls lipsync twice in a row. Like... let them do whatever they want.

That Koco vs. Yovska moment in the Cauldron sent me... "I don't know why she snapped at me" girl you started it :ahh: she's so funny

glad abhora is back :fan:

winner was correct once again, it could have went to either of them

but I agree about the editing, I couldn't actually tell who performed well or who was who until the critiques :skull:

Kendra and Erika need to go, they're so basic and boring

Koco is underwhelming so far and her look was a bit similar to week 1 with the white straps

Hoso and Victoria smashing so far :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.