• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

17 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Does anyone know what time it gets uploaded on Shudder? 12am ET?

I thought it came out on the 24th :deadbanana: messs

I was looking forward to watching it after work

This pilot was SO good. Drama is at a 10. Drag is at a 10. The new format is so interesting. Love it love it love it

I wasn't a fan of the challenge nor the looks but the drama was on point, the episode was really entertaining.

Rooting for Victoria to win her stolen crown.

That ending was SO COOL.

What a fantastic premiere! 
Really gutted at who was eliminated tho, I was rooting for them but understand the decisions that were made.

Praying that the eliminated ghoul comes back.

they already said something about ppl coming back during the fright feat things so there’s simply not a world they are not bringing them back

Im so upset who left first and we won't see more of her (unless there's a twist or someone won't participate in extermination) But on the other hand I can see why many ghouls voted her off, she didn't exactly came off as a warm person. Jesus Christ I was just so excited to see her on my screen again just for her to be the first out. Also Evah mentioned that exterminated queen wasn't interested in returning but for some reason still did...

they didn't lie when they said it'll be Gagula this season :jonnycat:

Victoria ***** you better come through

My god, that was enough drama for two full seasons :deadbanana:

Everyone wanting HoSo; everyone having an Abhora tattoo

Sad to see them go, but they clearly weren't in the right headspace

And Erika should not have been low. Swap her with Mehndra Onixx

Koco Caine is such a ******* STAR :jonny5: she made me laugh the entire time.

Glad about the first elimination :gaycat4:

Saddened by who went home first but it was the correct choice :doc:

The thing that bugs me though is how an alliance was made before it was announced that voting was a thing. Like, why would anyone make an alliance on Dragula unless you knew voting was a thing beforehand? Something smells fishy.

NOTSUREIF.jpg

I don't like the thought of contestant voting to begin with. It turns the show from who can deliver the best drag to whos alliance has more people. Imagine your fav dished out an amazing look + performance that episode but a best friends alliance just said "nah gurl, we voting you off because numbers". It doesn't sit right with me.

That was a good ep but I did not expect the queen who went home first. She was so much better on her OG season I expected more. :rip:

Also the fact that she never properly explained her look even, was she trying to lose cos of all the drama? 

7 hours ago, Nikko said:

This pilot was SO good. Drama is at a 10. Drag is at a 10. The new format is so interesting. Love it love it love it

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

Koco Caine is such a ******* STAR :jonny5: she made me laugh the entire time.

This and this. One of the best pilots ever if you ask me.

And I thought Victoria had lost it, but damn I'm so glad she proved me wrong. I hope she wins!

What a fantastic premiere! I love the new format but the top girls should at least be safe from being voted or something. I would hate for a frontrunner to go home over a coaster like Kendra who just happened to be in an alliance.

Astrud really impressed me with their new attitude and look. I thought they were going to give her the win tbh.

VEB is ******* back *******! She still got it after all these years! These girls better be ready! :duca:

Hoso kissing Abhora was really weird. The girl was clearly already ******* confused and they just confused her even more.

And Koco, as always, is the star of the show. Them struggling with the quilt was so ******* funny!

2 hours ago, Canon said:

The thing that bugs me though is how an alliance was made before it was announced that voting was a thing. Like, why would anyone make an alliance on Dragula unless you knew voting was a thing beforehand? Something smells fishy.

NOTSUREIF.jpg

Because they watched Drag Race and it's the standard format for drag queen shows dd just in case I would do the same

This was such a great premier omg I was living for alllll the drama 

and the editing is such a kii. Like the girls saying “we need a first out queen next” and it cuts to Kendra’s intro package :laugh:

this is going to be such an iconic season. 

I was low-key happy with who went home. They were annoying the piss out of me.

What a great premiere! I just hope Kendra doesn't get rewarded for being in an alliance. 

38 minutes ago, justin. said:

I just hope Kendra doesn't get rewarded for being in an alliance. 

Same thoughts here. Only Koco Caine deserves to coast thru the competition!

I personally would have voted for the other one since they're serving literally the exact same as their original season, which was already not great. :rip: Like girl, go be "the spooky one" at your local bar, because Dragula is not the venue for you.

But I understand the elimination, and lowkey saw their exit coming from even before the challenge. They clearly did not have their head in the game and the vibe was way off. Wishing them the best, because their drag is excellent.

Yeah Ericka was cringe on her OG season and she is still cringe

i screamed when they clocked her wearing the same wig…and the girls saying they were worried for her in the beginning lol thank god she can’t save herself in an extermination every week like she did before. The truth is she is more cut out for fear factor than Dragula bc eating animal intestines is literally the only place she shines. 

Erika is so annoying :rip: she acts as if shes on Drag Race with her forced monologues and conversations :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.