• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

• ATRL Moderator

Fantasia deserved better

Nio and Org are so unlikeable and uninteresting. Throb is racist and Blackberri has no identity. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, CBC said:

so over this season :coffee2:

This season feels more reliant on looks/floor show than seasons past. I want an acting challenge, I want a trip somewhere, I want them to bring in more challenges similar to the rock challenge. 

• Like 1

Cynthia was the charismatic one of the season it was so dry without her :dancehall: Nio has it in the bag I fear she just has to not **** up the finale. 

But also a reminder of the quality people used to serve from DAY 1

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Cynthia was the charismatic one of the season it was so dry without her :dancehall: Nio has it in the bag I fear she just has to not **** up the finale. 

But also a reminder of the quality people used to serve from DAY 1

God I miss the earlier seasons when they'd actually serve horror.

• Like 1

I lowkey don't really get drag artist from Nio. I see gorgeous model/muse/club kid. But it's not giving me dragalicious

This season is dismal. 

I'm so confused on why they kept saying top 3 but then only Fantasia was eliminated? :deadbanana2:

49 minutes ago, Desire said:

I'm so confused on why they kept saying top 3 but then only Fantasia was eliminated? :deadbanana2:

Because these two **** don't know how to run a reality show

:clack:

I'm of the view that they shouldn't waste the time of contestants they don't plan on crowning no matter how they perform in the finale. I don't see them crowning Blackberri after hammering them with questions about their drag identity and not knowing who they are yet.

• 3 weeks later...

The preview for the reunion is so cringe :rip:

It feels like a Drag Race parody

‘Im gonna speak my mind!’ ‘Get those cameras outta my face!’ ‘I didnt come here to make friends!’ … chile

* skips over the Jay Kay segment *

This reunion just made me feel like Onyx deserved better. I see a bit of Victoria Elizabeth Black in her. I can think of at least two finalists that I would've switched out with Onyx, Jarvis or Cynthia, and I'm not talking about Blackberri. I wouldn't be mad if she somehow won it all. An Ork win would make less sense to me. This is the first season where I don't really have any favorites in the finale that I'm rooting for.

this being a top 4 was so unnecessary. I'd have preferred Fantasia over Blackberri tbh

Niohuru is lowkey going to be kind of an underwhelming winner

• Confused 1

Nio better win the crown, cuz Throb is insufferable.
Could not stand Throb's demeanor during the reunion.

Nio is the only one with star quality and an actual monster. Blackberri could wear the same outfits on drag race and no one would bat a lash, Throb's drag is nothing to gag over and Ork is a lovely 1st runner-up.

• Like 1

I don't think any of them have that it factor that we've come to expect from the winner. Nio is probably the best choice but Throb would be alright too. I don't see it happening for the other two.

Just watched the reunion... Throb's voice going high when talking to Jay Kay and then immediately down when answering a question from the Boulets :deadbanana:

Her transparent ass thought she was slick going in femme drag knowing the only defense her stans have against her microaggressions is "misogyny!!!" :rip:

nio is leading on social media under the "who do you want to win" posts, with throb in 2nd and the others trailing behind

also saw that ork posted support for nio ... guess their "falling out" in the reunion was only temporary lmao

The crickets in here :rip: 

Greatest winner of all-time iktr:clap3: 

Throb kinda gagged me too with her female characters but it was too little too late for her.

Yes :jonny:I'd been rooting for them all season

Blackberri had my least favourite look in each category :skull:

That last floor show was embarrassingly bad, the worst out of all seasons without a shadow of a doubt. 

How they were praising Blackberry for doing the absolute bare minimum when it came to filth and glamor is beyond me.

the winner was rightfully declared, truly one of the most unique and creative queens I have ever witnessed! Well done xoxo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.