• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

Poor Jarvis, going out with such an interesting and scary look

Loved the Jazmin Bean lipsnyc :heart2: And we stan #Niogotik

Koco Caine has been calling out the microagressions against JayKay in the past episode. I’m kinda confused though ‘cause the other black queens seem to partake in it too, particularly Fantasia :doc:

Production pushing this random ass win to Fantasia when she served a sparkly glitter piece of fabric and glitter coming out of her wig. Literally competing in the wrong show. :rip:
Ork robbed once again.

• Like 1

enjoyed this episode, its obvious theyre pushing jk to be the villain of the season but it's so obvious... fantasias win was clearly given away ig cuz they want her to stay longer. dont mind seeing jaris go cuz they were always very mid to me. the jks lipsync was great and it's amazing how fun a lipsync can be when the camera isn't always focus on rupauls face and strategically placed to hide everything that is happening to force a narrative that simply makes no sense. the china person's drag is amazing but they kinda serve nothing on stage. tho that katanna mic was exquisite ill giva em that

I get this awful feeling Ork isn't going to be around much longer and will be outlasted by queens like Blackberri and Fantasia. I hope this doesn't happen.

6 hours ago, Whis said:

Ork and Niohuru are on ANOTHER LEVEL

FR FR! Their drag is just utter PERFECTION

be careful, the winner (of the next challenge) might have been revealed in the boulet brothers new song/ep :deadbanana2:

Edited by CBC
of the next challenge

5 hours ago, CBC said:

be careful, the winner might have been revealed in the boulet brothers new song/ep :deadbanana2:

The winner winner or the winner of the next challenge? :dancehall3:

2 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

The winner winner or the winner of the next challenge? :dancehall3:

sawry, the winner of the next challenge :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

I didn’t see how Orkgotic’s look related to rockstars but it was cool nonetheless I guess.

Fantasia kinda ate. I loved the nod to Tina aka the Queen of Rock.

I’m sad Jarvis is out. Their whole concept and vibe was really interesting but I suppose it could get one note though I liked their look this episode.

Anyway I’m still a Cynthia Stan purely bater on personality cause she hasn’t really impressed me with any of her looks but I don’t even care 

On 11/22/2023 at 12:47 AM, Lord Gaga said:

Ork was robbed but Gaga's wig reveal was cute

This, but still I would've given the win to Ork, the look was miles ahead the rest, especially comparing to Fantasia's.

On 11/23/2023 at 5:52 PM, Mads Trier said:

I get this awful feeling Ork isn't going to be around much longer and will be outlasted by queens like Blackberri and Fantasia. I hope this doesn't happen.

Same... The way he's been on top all episodes (the bottom one doesn't really count and I think he was one of the best by far), and still has no award, while Jay and Fantasia have gotten kinda questionable wins... And queens like Blackberry get a pass every single time... Smells like production has its favourites and its least favourites, and I'm afraid Ork is in the latter category.

Thrilled Orkgotik finally won a challenge, very well deserved

• ATRL Moderator

This season has amazing floor shows and performances but the “drama” is so blatantly fake! And it’s not even good drama! Get it together girlies!

I’ve been a huge fan of drag race, and saw that Dragula is on prime now so I tried it out. I made it through about 3 1/2 episodes of the first season and stopped. 

Does it get better after the first season? I’d love to watch some other drag media than just drag race but I found it to be really low budget and not cohesive. I know drag race season one was rough so I’m willing to give Dragula a chance. 

thoughts?

5 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

I’ve been a huge fan of drag race, and saw that Dragula is on prime now so I tried it out. I made it through about 3 1/2 episodes of the first season and stopped. 

Does it get better after the first season? I’d love to watch some other drag media than just drag race but I found it to be really low budget and not cohesive. I know drag race season one was rough so I’m willing to give Dragula a chance. 

thoughts?

Yes the first season is rough budget wise and definitely picks up. 

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yes the first season is rough budget wise and definitely picks up. 

Okay. Would season two be a good season to start up on?

19 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

If you’re gonna skip S1 then sure. S2 is my favorite 

• ATRL Moderator
40 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

S3 is where the budget significantly increases but s2 is a strong showing of drag and drama in spite of the low budget 

27 minutes ago, madonnas said:

S3 is where the budget significantly increases but s2 is a strong showing of drag and drama in spite of the low budget 

Thank you. For context, I came into drag race on seasons 4/5 so budget had increased a bit and they’d had time to iron out the kinks. I don’t want to write it off because of the development period. I’ll try season 2. Maybe I can revisit season one at a later time. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.