The Boulet Brothers' Dragula | Season 6 coming soon

khalyan

I’m going to reveal how dumb I am, but I did not understand Anna’s look. Was she supposed to be a banana? 

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

12 minutes ago, justin. said:

I’m going to reveal how dumb I am, but I did not understand Anna’s look. Was she supposed to be a banana? 

You're not dumb, no one got what the **** she was trying to do. I read somewhere she was "Anna Banana" and after she peeled the banana she also peeled herself off - that's why the 'face' came off, which makes sense but it didn't read like that AT ALL :rip:

so two weeks in a row, jay kay's concept was similar to someone else's.

ep 1: marshmallows with blackberri

ep 2: c*m with jarvis

and both weeks, jay kay's interpretation was inferior

• Like 1

Wait @ me being obsessed with Cynthia :jonny: 

She is a STAR. Every time she opens her mouth I'm screaming. Her in the porta potty :ahh: 

• ATRL Moderator

Idk why Jay Kay was brought back, her only skill is drinking goop. She'll go home again as soon as the Boulets are fed up 

Ew the way I gagged like 5 times just watching the mini challenge :deadbanana:

58 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Jay Kay winning ummmm. Niohuru X had the best look by far and Throb was a DISTANT second. 

nvm. Just saw the lipsync and Throb should have won. All of Ork's looks look like they came out of a horror movie. Really love their whole aesthetic

• ATRL Moderator

I’m so disappointed by Fantasia :sosad:kinda ready for her to leave. Anna hasn’t brought it whatsoever either unfortunately

Throb killed it again this week. Their promo look must have been an intentional red herring because how do you go from that to serving three fantastic floorshows 

50 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

I’m so disappointed by Fantasia :sosad:kinda ready for her to leave. Anna hasn’t brought it whatsoever either unfortunately

Throb killed it again this week. Their promo look must have been an intentional red herring because how do you go from that to serving three fantastic floorshows 

and then there's Jarvis who killed it in the promo look and then serving three duds on the floorshow.

Hoping Fantasia pulls a Titans Koco and actually brings it after the first 3 episodes. I'm still holding out on hope but right now I want Nio, Ork, Throb, and Cynthia to go all the way.

I felt so blue balled by Jay Kay :rip: he killed it but I fully was expecting him to open the cabinet and have his entire guts spill out to match the exposed brain. The actual reveal was so lame :shakeno:

• Like 1

Jay Kay did have a great lip sync but then again almost all of them did. I guess they just didn't want to give Throbb or Nio another win, i do agree with Jay being in the top though actually the performance was great and the concept was fun even if there was a little crunchiness. Jarvis could have won this, the look was great but he got in his own way. I feel like maybe this should have been another win for Throbb but I'm not mad. The right girl went home too, though they kind of saved Fantasia and Blackberry despite them having the weakest looks imo. 

Fantasia served absolutely nothing this episode and should have been in the bottom instead of Anna.

Anyone else feels like JK is being underrated? I loved her masturbation outfit and performance... 

Jay Kay made me eat my words and absolutely killed it in their performance. their paint was really cool too.

Nio in the top for a third ep in a row is crazy. She's taking it

Throb also is really impressing me. But his personality can be a little off-putting lol

Orkgotik is still among my faves, although his makeup was a little crunchy this week and i didn't get the concept

I'm ready for Fantasia and Blackberri to kick it into high gear. They've been falling into the background, but I don't think it's over for them yet. There's still time to rev up

How have y'all been feeling about jarvis? i'm curious to hear people's thoughts on him

Not loving the full on Drag Raceification going on this season tbh :deadbanana:

Also agree with the girls, Anna is boring as FUQQQQ she serves nothing :rip: 

Jay Kay is truly insufferable, I’m sorry.

And Anna is boring, but Blackberri is not that interesting either. :deadbanana4:

All three can go.

• Thanks 1

Ork and Nio are just on another level! :alexz:

Noone else, maybe Throb on a good day, comes close.

I agree with the bottom 2 and Jay Kay killed the lipsync but Jarvis was such a refreshing and original character. I hope they bring her back for a Titans season.

Something feels off about the drama this season. It all feels so inauthentic. Last season was hard to watch but you can really see that Betty and Merrie hated Sigourney’s guts.

This season is giving best friends race. The cast seems to get along really well and are fighting like siblings which makes for boring tv. That's what you get when you cast 3 monsters and a bunch of drag race rejects.

Edited by dumbsparce

This floorshow was great tbh and as much as I love Jarvis the outcome was fair. 

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Fantasia’s random ass win :skull:

Oh come on she slayed the floor show and the wig reveal sealed the deal. She's definitely been weak overall this season but she deserved this win. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.