• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

Nio winner and it's not even close. I have faith she's a natural performer and won't struggle too much with the peformance aspect. Aside from her, i really like the kings and Orgotik. The rest are there to just stir drama. Glad JK is out bc they're literally a joke of a drag artist.

Really great premier and promising look for the season ahead. Love them not holding back :jonny5: 

Cynthia fully carried the entire episode and I think she'll do the same with the entire season. What a ******* personality :clap3:

Also I CANNOT @ the Boulets saying on their podcast that Blackberri almost won instead of Nio :deadbanana2:

Has anyone noticed Niohuru X is in Doja Cat's Agora Hills video?

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Nio >>> Cynthia > Ork > Anna > Throb > Fantasia > Jarvis > Onyx > Blackberri > Satanna > Jay

berri really sold their presentation even though there were a lot of problems with the outfit imo. onyx was off theme but looked good. was pleasantly surprised by throb serving the filth that's been missing since s3! hope he goes even further with it as the season progresses. nio was leagues ahead of everyone else tbh

• ATRL Moderator

VERY deserved win for Throb. Bottom placements could have gone to… several people :rip: begging Fantasia to wake up immediately because I need her in the finale 

Not them pulling another Anbhorra and bringing back an undeserving first boot. The other monsters were right. Jay Kay should've absolutely been on the bottom. Poor Onyx did not do bad for a first boot. The looks she presented in the first two episodes were great!

• Like 1

Excellent top 3 this week, I felt like the win could have gone to any of them but Throb Zombie matched the challenge requirements more than Niohuru and Orkgotik. 

Bottom 2 should have been Blackberry and Fantasia.

I feel like they saved Jay Kay for the drama. I thought the bottom two should have been Jay and Anna. I get saving Anna just cos the issues were more the performance I guess. 

At least the winner was correct, what an amazing performance from Throb.

Ugh... nog another serving of Jay Kay

At least the Amazon jokes were funny

Great challenge. Good winner :clap3: 

And nice to see Landon again

I was shocked Blackberri was safe. The look was lazy asf and the performance was... throwing up blue ink? :rip:

My fave was Orkgotik, amazing idea and the only one with the actual iconic eyes and head shape of the illustrations. Kinda hated that no one gave a **** about that ngl.

i was so disappointed when they brought Jay Kay back. he's so annoying lol.

I agree with the top three. Throb 100% earned that win. His look was disturbing, campy and DRAG. Also, I loved seeing Landon Cider again. He was so right about attention to details mattering, and that's why Throb won.

Orkgotic is really impressing me this season. He's who I'm most excited to see every week, and I hope he gets a challenge win soon.

Nio is also on a whole other level. She, Orkgotic and Cynthia Doll are my faves so far.

Only Throb getting the memo of having to mix cartoonish-camp with filth. :clown: The only correct winner of the challenge.

Fantasia getting a pass in that one piece suit, yikes. Was is slightly modified? Yeah. But all them ripping on Amazon yet... :celestial5:

Blackberry getting a pass I can somewhat see because of the theme somewhat showed ohmage to the cartoon nature of the cards. Her filth act was tired and redundant, like, wow spitting colorful liquid out your mouth. Groundbreaking. 

Other than the Top 3, the rest were either meh or bottom material.

Cynthia gagging Matthew Lillard with his own quote. :heart:

I vaguely remember watching the movie when I was sick once.

tumblr_njs8v7H0do1qedb29o1_500.gif

The filth wasn't filthing enough for me, idk.

Why were Onyx's arms behind their back (I'm assuming they were tied) but Cynthia's not during the extermination? Couldn't she have taken off her wig or were there no scrunchies available on set? :rip:

Orkgotic impressed me the most, I think this is the filthiest and most innovative thing I've seen on Dragula, so I was kinda sad he didn't get the win. But Throb hit the mark 100% like a perfect student, and his performance was amazing, so it's the right outcome. I'm also getting fond of him, he's sweet, but honest, and definitely has talent; but there's something that doesn't excite me yet like Ork or Nio do. I'll keep an eye, those 3 are on another level for sure.

Btw loved seeing Landon there, he always blows me away with his talent and his professionalism. Great feedback to the contestants. 

Edited by LewisK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.