The Boulet Brothers' Dragula | Season 6 coming soon

khalyan

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

It's becoming more and more like Drag Race every season :rip:

Am I the only one that thinks this new stage is very similar to the Drag Race stage except in black and red? :doc: 

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

2 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Am I the only one that thinks this new stage is very similar to the Drag Race stage except in black and red? :doc: 

Yep, this froot looks extremely familiar. 

8 hours ago, Shinning said:

it's literally the same before they decided to make it a giant rectangle...

anyway the girls are all servin ugh i love REAL drag 

• 3 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

that anna look gag

I think my top three atm is blackberri, fantasia, and ork

Nio's look was so cool while Jay Kay's was... a disaster. reminded me of Utica's sleeping bag compared to Lala's bag look. Nio, Throb (his performance was immaculate), Ork, and Cynthia are definitely the ones to watch out for. 

Good first ep, this is a really strong group and I love how messy they all already are. Plus a really diverse cast this time both in terms of identity and drag styles. 

As for the judging, the winner was correct and the bottom two was correct so that's what matters most. I felt like Anna was robbed of a top spot maybe her concept and performance weren't enough for it idk but the look was amazing. I guess Throb also messed up somehow in the performance (he alluded to it) cos his look was great too. Another thing I didn't get was Jarvis being read for unclear concept and Onyx being in the bottom for it whilst Ork was in the top despite having the same issue of the concept not being obvious. Plus while the arms and head were great Ork's outfit was kinda basic I thought. 

The girl who went home was the one who put the least effort in so that's fair enough seeing as they both did the extermination. 

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Where can I watch outside of the US?

Can you get shudder with amazon? 

2 hours ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Can you get shudder with amazon? 

No :chick3: not in Belgium

That was a good premiere! The girls are serving drama!

Thank god Satanna survived ‘cause she is *****!

Rooting for Jarvis Hammer :heart:

A very solid first episode with a fairly diverse cast so I'm pleased so far :gaycat:

The weakest part was probably the extermination. A hike and bungie jumping equates to a fun day for me :bird:

That was fun :clap3:These gouls already make me believe that we´re in for another good season.

Niohuru excites me the most, but I also loved Cynthia´s mushroom. Can´t believe some monsters were SO off the mark with a theme as clear as "terror in the woods". How can you mess that up...

9 hours ago, Whis said:

No :chick3: not in Belgium

DRAG☆FOLKS on dailymotion uploads all episodes, also you can watch it on rpdrlatino (it has all previous seasons as well).

Why am I stanning Cynthia Doll? I thought she was so hilarious and the mushroom look was so cute.

Also why are Orkgotic's teeth so yellow? :biblio:

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

Why am I stanning Cynthia Doll? I thought she was so hilarious and the mushroom look was so cute.

I thought her teeth were just dirty at first, but I think it’s actually a terrible looking grill.

2 hours ago, Shinning said:

It's fake. I think he said something about wanting to look terrifying even in confessionals.

Cynthia reminds me of Trinity The Tuck. Kinda want her to win

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

It's fake. I think he said something about wanting to look terrifying even in confessionals.

Cynthia sweetie I’m so sorry 

4 hours ago, #1Pokpaker said:

I mean it doesn't look terrifying it looks gross. Like his teeth are rotting.

A shame cause he's actually a cutie but those teeth are gross.

7 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I mean it doesn't look terrifying it looks gross. Like his teeth are rotting.

A shame cause he's actually a cutie but those teeth are gross.

yeah it's more gross than terrifying but it's just a confessionals look lol

ot: love the premiere! I like everyone from the cast so far which is very rare for me

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.