The Boulet Brothers' Dragula | Season 6 coming soon

khalyan

We didn’t even get to see Victoria drenched in blood and wear a crown? Such a waste. 

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild Awards

Best Make-Up, Daytime Television:

“The Bold and the Beautiful” (Christine Lai-Johnson, Hajja Barnes, James Elle, Dan Crawley)
“The Boulet Brothers Dragula: Titans” (Swanthula Boulet, Dracmorda Boulet)
“I Can See Your Voice” (Tonia Green, Christina M. Jimenez)
“The Kelly Clarkson Show” (Chanty LaGrana, Valente Frazier, Gloria Elias-Foeillet, Jessica Reyes Paccitti)
“The Young and the Restless” (Patricia Denney, Stacey Alfano, Kelsey Collins, Robert Bolger)

:eek: :clap3: Dragula getting some awards recognition 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • ATRL Moderator

I kinda get annoyed that they start these seasons on Halloween.  Then they play throughout November and December and I’m watching spooky queens during Christmas :rip: 

I wish they would start in September and have the grand finale on Halloween instead!

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

I kinda get annoyed that they start these seasons on Halloween.  Then they play throughout November and December and I’m watching spooky queens during Christmas :rip: 

I wish they would start in September and have the grand finale on Halloween instead!

This makes too much sense. So that means they won't do it :cm: 

Also we better get some ABSOLUTE FILTH this season. I get they wanted to broaden their audience with the streaming services and wanted the production to be more 'fun' due to covid restrictions but we can't just deminish a pillar of what makes Dragula so unique.

• ATRL Moderator

Season 4 was a step down from s3 and honestly all stars or whatever it’s called was bad.  

my expectations are low but I will probably tune in. 

1 hour ago, Canon said:

This makes too much sense. So that means they won't do it :cm: 

Also we better get some ABSOLUTE FILTH this season. I get they wanted to broaden their audience with the streaming services and wanted the production to be more 'fun' due to covid restrictions but we can't just deminish a pillar of what makes Dragula so unique.

Yeah the filth has really been squeezed out of the show these last few seasons.

Boulet #1 saying they've completely updated the format and Boulet #2 saying they're going back to basics has me lowering my expectations tbh :rip: lowkey expecting a Titans-sized mess.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

Season 4 was a step down from s3 and honestly all stars or whatever it’s called was bad.  

It kind of served besides the last episode? I think that kinda soured everyone's perception of the whole season but Victoria's looks, vision, and references were the best I've seen ever on any drag platform tbh

Her crypt-teller lives rent-free in my mind

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

S3 felt very forced and cringey at times, the contestants felt unnatural and were acting as if they were on RuPauls Drag Race (Evah Destruction her whole personality was draining).

11 hours ago, khalyan said:

I feel like they used to do this too for the early seasons?? I could be wrong tho lol

I haven’t seen S4 or Titans yet but will get caught up before the new season starts 

• 2 weeks later...

Victoria ate Titans but yeah it was kind of boring. Season 2 was the show's true peak, they gained some budget but not to the extent it made the show boring or too palatable. No wonder it has given three winners.

Edited by Life Savers

• ATRL Moderator

i'm surprised throb probably has the weakest look of the promos. really strong first impressions all around though!

Half of the cast could be on Drag Race ffs. I saw at least 3 of them restraining themselves from death dropping and I think one of them literally did. Another season of no filth is coming I fear.

The new stage and camera quality is a HUGE step up :clap3:

They all look cute except for Satanna tbh, just plain generic Drag Race reject.

10 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

Half of the cast could be on Drag Race ffs. I saw at least 3 of them restraining themselves from death dropping and I think one of them literally did. Another season of no filth is coming I fear.

It's becoming more and more like Drag Race every season :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.