The Boulet Brothers' Dragula | Season 6 coming soon

khalyan

• ATRL Moderator
7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

?????????

This was ******* HORRIBLE.

Sacrificing TWO floorshows for a shitty podcast segment, and then to not even have a crowning? Literally disrespectful to the audience idc :monkey:

The no crowning was so :bibliahh:

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

People have so much goodwill towards Dragula… but it’s just bad. :deadbanana: Even the judging felt apologetic about the quality of the show. :rip: Like they hyped up the future of Dragula, teased a second season of Titans and went on about this closing a chapter when everyone just wanted the ******* Carrie moment. 

• ATRL Moderator

I was at peace with VEB winning up to this episode, but her and hoso actually bombed :deadbanana:both the interview and final floor show.   I can’t believe they went through with crowning her 

• ATRL Moderator
57 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I did not think Victoria’s floorshow represented filth

I did not think Hoso’s floorshow represented glamour. 

I though Koco’s clearly represented all three. 

Victoria and hosos floor shows were honestly bad.  Not even just weaker than kocos, straight up BAD.  Victoria’s concept was some soccer mom hallmark movie channel level plot :dies: without an actual good look (!!) you need a good look!  Hoso, good bless them but the look was bad, the concept was nonexistent, and the performance was Asturd level manic.  I cannot believe what I just witnessed.  I’m fuming!

I've never written here but had to find this thread to say wtf was that :rip: I audibly gasped when the ad started playing, I was sure it MUST be a joke, and ig it is at the end

VEB's floorshow was boring to me and it feels like she's getting rewarded here for what lost her the crown in season two. Like I kinda liked the TV part and it was cool that she made those body parts but then it just wasn't interesting after that. 

Hoso's outer shell look was good but the reveal was underwhelming and I kinda checked out after. I still stand by my opinion that Hoso should have won season four but here nah. 

Imo Koco had the best final floor show but I could just feel they weren't going to crown her. Maybe this season was set up for Vic all along. Agian it's not that Vic or Dahli last season didn't deserve it, it's that the seasons feel obviously planned from the start with a specific winner in mind. 

On the whole this season was a mixed bag. I hope they do a titans again at some point but it needs some changes to the format and please improve the editing of the floor shows for next season! 

I’m glad others agree that this was an awful finale :rip: I kind of checked out after they revealed that there wouldn’t be a Glamour, Filth & Horror runway. And no crowning lmao, yikes! It was a tacky way to announce the winner.

Vicky was not good in the finale but I can’t deny the talent. She killed most of the other eps.

I honestly thought they would maybe crown HoSo after all the meat riding the Boulets have been doing since S4. HoSo stays serving the same ugly, clunky drag so I’m glad they didn’t win.

Koco. Ugh. My fav. Literally a STAR. Made for TV. Ate up the competition and was robbed of a few wins. Koco was definitely the best in the finale and would have been an amazing winner.

That podcast was THE fright feat of this season all along :biblio:

A bit of an anti-climatic ending. Victoria deserves the win, but I thought Koco by far had the best finale look and was just excelling week after week. She'd have made the perfect winner. 

The way Koco's black widow literally did embody all the tenants of dragula. Her mind :clap3:

I think the idea of doing all three as one floor show is awful though. I think it was a factor in why Hoso and Victoria's floor show's felt like a mess. It's difficult to show all that with one look/performance. Koco still managed it though. :jonnycat:

This season was a whole ass mess. When they said the finale will not have the complete floorshow I just skipped directly to their performance, got bored within 1 minute and skipped to the end to watch that anticlimactic announcement.

Not the finale being a podcast :rip: Koco looked so over how much attention they were giving vicky. 

Reading comments I didn't expect it to be bad but it was probably worst than I expected. I am extremely happy that VEB won but how can you not include the 3 final floorshows and just do 1 single performance to a shitty song you "made for this moment" 

The crowning: was there no budget for the bucket of blood :deadbanana2: I kinda see what they were trying to do but you could have worked some editing magic so that Koco and Hoso fall into the floor, their pictures show up in the hallway and then Victoria gracefully walks up to the alter, picks up her crown and bam. Like :deadbanana2:

Horrible finale wtf???

The season became so boring and bad the second Abhora was gone. Also, Evah would have done so much better in the finale than HoSo, who served the SAME cockroach look that has been serving the entire season.

• ATRL Moderator

worst finale of either drag race or dragula. at least as3 had drama with the jury twist even if the ending was completely unsatisfying. this had...?

I've only seen clips from this show but I'm kind of living for this compilation :ahh: 

• ATRL Moderator
On 12/27/2022 at 11:14 PM, Relampago. said:

I've only seen clips from this show but I'm kind of living for this compilation :ahh: 

That’s easily the best Dragula season :clap3: 

And that season had an even more iconic rant than anything Hollow said 

I didn’t watch it while it was airing, but I caught up with the Titans season and whoa. Maybe the worst season of the show? They need to rethink season 5, and bring back exterminations, and cast some better personalities. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.