The Boulet Brothers' Dragula | Season 6 coming soon

khalyan

A grumbling negative Nancy like Melissa always makes the drama worse than what it is and relishes in their bad mood, I can't stand this type of person. Bye!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• genetic fail

• Bimbo

• Dragonfly

It’s a reality competition, of course it’s fake as ****! Good riddance to the self-righteous ***** who would’ve gone home anyway.

8 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I've been saying, the Dragula girlies literally fabricate drama for camera time :rip:

Well S4 gave us the iconic SiGODney vs everyone, Jade Jolie vs Zavaleta and Betty. Those were amazing but this season it's all really fake.

Evah and Astrud are both so insufferable, watching them go for each other was like a battle of the two most annoying people you can find :rip:

Evah is honestly kinda a charisma vacuum, anytime she speaks you just know something eye roll worthy is going to come out. I’m surprised she didn’t serve something mid again this episode like every other, but she still shouldn’t have won imo

Astrud, as annoying as they are, had the best and most creative look to me and deserved the win and more praise. It was really cool. Astrud has overall been pretty impressive this season tbh, I doubt they’ll make the finale since they are the only one without a win at this point but they’ve definitely been more memorable than others. 

Hoso is pretty deluded and hard to watch too. She seems to lack an accurate sense of self because she is always misinterpreting situations that she is in (and drama that she causes).  They were right that her output is feeling very samey, especially after just coming off a season where we saw all this from her before. She’s good at what she does, but it gets stale. 

I don’t really blame Melissa for quitting because I can imagine being around these people would be pretty hard to stand, plus with the issues in her personal life I can see how it would be too much. That said she was the worst this week regardless, so yeah. 

They hit the nail on the head with the critiques towards Victoria. This is the same issue I felt with her on season 2, a lot of what she does is so literal and lacking creativity that even if it is technically impressive, it’s boring. The Universal horror night stuff is great but she doesn’t really bring any indentity to what she does the majority of the time and that’s why she didn’t win and (hopefully) won’t win this time either. 

Koco imo did better than was actually shown. I thought the look was pretty good, and was giving God of the Sea / Poseidon vibes, I don’t really think she should’ve been in the bottom over Victoria or Hoso. I have to agree with pretty much everybody else that Koco is feeling like the winner of this to me, and it’s hard not to feel that way really because she is the only one who is actually enjoyable to watch at this point :deadbanana4: I have to say, I do find her a little contrived, but still there’s kinda nobody else to root for. 

I want Evah and Astrud both at the same time :jonny2:

I can’t stand people who excuse their bratty behavior with the disclaimer that they are “just being real!!!!!” (Looking at you, Melissa). Talking ****, whether it be behind someone’s back or ~tO tHeIr FaCE~, is still talking ****, and it got really exhausting. I believe Victoria when she said Melissa turns into a ***** the moment the cameras come on. She knew she was probably going home this episode, so she tried to make hweeelf feel better about her poor performance by attacking everyone else. Very insecure behavior. 

And I agree that Evah, Astrud, and Hoso are annoying. 

The only people I can stand right now are Koco and Victoria. Send everyone else home!! 

12 hours ago, Kingpin said:

I’m halfway through the episode but what was the point of the drowning challenge thing at the start? Nobody unlocked the door right? It just happened and then we’re suddenly back in the room talking about Koco drowning I am very confused 

I feel like I say this every week, but what is the point of ANY of the fright feats? They’re all so half-assed and people don’t have to fully complete them to continue on. So annoying! 

The drama this season is very toxic and draining, there is no one to root for. These contestants are so damn annoying actually :skull: The way this season made me dislike all of them except for Koco and VEB :coffee2:

VEB, Koco and Evah(?) for Top 3:lakitu:

Evah can be swapped out depending on how the next episodes turn out. 

All of the clips they keep replaying of people being fake aren’t even contradicting statements lol. 

I think Dragula always has this problem with ghouls who so desperately want to be on a drag reality competition show but aren’t really the right personalities for it.

Great episode, all did well but it was obvious who the weakest two were from the floor show. Astrud especially dropped the ball here, this is the final chance to prove yourself and make top three which is what she wanted and she went with that basic mess. :rip:

We know she can do better because she did last week. Everyone else did great but Evah had some issues which puts her in the bottom unfortunately. The winner was correct as well. I think my issue with Hoso's looks is that she sticks very much to her style and isn't always able to adapt it to the challenges because it's so specific but when it works it really works and it did here. Victoria and Koco both also did amazing.Victoria actually managed to bring some personality to this one which she hasn't done since the early episodes. Koco's choice was so hilarious and she emulated them so well. :dies:

The top three are all strong and none of them has a stand out track record compared to the other two imo. So I think the floor show will decide who wins but my preference would be Koco > Hoso > Victoria. Anyone who wins deserves it though I don't think anyone was pushed this season as badly as I felt Dahli was pushed in season four. 

So glad that annoying cringeball is gone :redface:

Victoria looked so good and fully gave the personality needed for the character, loved every single part of it :clap3:

Koco and VEB double crowning :heart:

Tbh I ended up rooting for Astrud to make it to the final… but after this episode I think the right top 3 was chosen. Hoso definitely won this episode, and Koco and Victoria have done the best throughout so their spot is earned too. I really feel they were a bit too hard on Astrud throughout though, there were some episodes they arguably could’ve won imo, and now the main take away from this for them is the messy love triangle drama :rip: regardless she was a good pick for the cast and has done well. Evah immediately went back to delivering mediocrity, overacting and being insufferable, her presence will not be missed from the final. 

Still hoping Koco wins :clap3: 

but it really all depends on what they deliver in the final floor show I think, it’s pretty even and feels like anybody could snatch with a show stopping performance

• ATRL Moderator

Koco just has to win. Who else is cunty enough to think about doing the Boulets for horror icon in front of the Boulets themselves?  

Hate to say it but Hoso brought it this episode and deserved that win. Sucks it was the win that decides top 3 . 

I'm still 100% team VEB although a Koco reign wouldn't be that bad. ***** was so ***** for doing the Boulets right in front of them. Excited to see what they bring to the final floor show. It's always my favorite episode each season :jonny5: 

Hate to say it but Hoso brought it this episode and deserved that win. Sucks it was the win that decides top 3 . 

I'm still 100% team VEB although a Koco reign wouldn't be that bad. ***** was so ***** for doing the Boulets right in front of them. Excited to see what they bring to the final floor show. It's always my favorite episode each season :jonny5: 

I liked Astrud's look, but I understand why she had to go

I kinda want more versatility from all 3 queens in the finale,

but I guess Victoria has shown the most range. So she can win

Pretty underwhelming season tobehonest 

After this episode, the Top 3 is the right Top 3. Astrud’s Preditor was just ok and even though I had hopes for Evah, her Mars Attacks alien just didn’t cut it for me, which is majorly disappointing after her great sea monster look. 

For me its between VEB and Koco. Hoso was just so same-y this season that I just don’t see the win for her. I wouldnt mind a double crowning and then a mud wrestle for the prize money though :lakitu:

• ATRL Moderator

The way the Boulets threatened all season that if a queen refused to do a fright feat they'd be removed and an eliminated contestant would come back and they had two fantastic opportunities to do so with Erika and Abhora's eliminations but they just ignored the fright feat and nothing ever came from it.

The Boulets really need to fine tune the formula for next Titans, that way everything makes sense and Louisanna has an easier time getting her crown.  

VEB will win and she should, but Koco would be a good winner. HoSo can stay remaking the same outfit over and over.

VEB will be the rightful and safe winner. Koco would be an upset but I'd be here for it. Hoso realistically should have won s4 but the Boulets decided to pick on her 'unprofessionalism' and crown a person that wore the same makeup for every episode. Hoso didn't slay Titans as hard as s4 unfortunately

Loved HoSo's look this episode. Bout time she delivered something focused and not the same undetailed garbled mess.

Anyway love Koco and she is the STAR of this season. One of the best reality show contestants I have ever seen ate up every single frame she was in. However I gotta give the win to Victoria for drag talentry alone.

?????????

This was ******* HORRIBLE.

Sacrificing TWO floorshows for a shitty podcast segment, and then to not even have a crowning? Literally disrespectful to the audience idc :monkey:

• ATRL Moderator

I did not think Victoria’s floorshow represented filth

I did not think Hoso’s floorshow represented glamour. 

I though Koco’s clearly represented all three. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.