This Is Us: The Final Season

Blood Magic

MV5BNjAyYzg1MzktNDc2Mi00NWUyLTk5NTYtNWE5

A heartwarming and emotional story about a unique set of triplets, their struggles, and their wonderful parents.

IMDb.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m actually still watching this, but only for Randall. And sometimes Kate. :clap3:I do plan to see it through til the finale, though. 

The final season have been perfect and painful so far. Mandy Moore better get the emmy nom after the last two episodes.

Edited by rcksluke

Rebecca’s song was so beautiful and heartbreaking because of how it tied into the theme song. instantly bought it on iTunes.

But the final version, while it’s Mandy’s actual voice and I love it  (and not her sounding like an older lady), I can’t help but notice it doesn’t really sound like the theme song as it did on TV. :doc:

The song :weeps: 

It broke me. Damn this show is one of the best, and it's hard to binge watch something like this because of the emotional wreckage it can give a person. I admit I need to catch up on the episodes (I just watched the song on a clip somewhere) but it's just really hard to watch it continuously, I feel like I'm getting depressed. But that's the beauty of the show, it's so real and raw and I applaud that a drama show like this has been well-received, and was greenlit with brilliant actors! :clap3: 

I hope Mandy wins her well-deserved emmy :weeps: 

The Miguel centered episode was beautiful. I definitely cried at the end of it :chick3:

The last episode :weeps: please give Mandy her emmy :worship:  It’s been Rebecca al along, she’s been the rock of the family not Jack’s overrated ass.

I’m not ready for next week :weeps:

i’m only on episode 5 of the final season. but the jack episode about his mother was really good. sometimes the show can get very cheesy and the characters almost feel to perfect at times, always knowing the right thing to say etc but then they’ll push out an episode like this that touches on something very real and they do it so well.

about mandy getting an emmy, while i think she deserves the competition is always tough. laura linney for ozark is already a strong contender she’s never won for ozark but is constantly nominated and it’s the final season plus her performance was insane so idk if mandy can take it.

15 hours ago, rafacog said:

The last episode :weeps: please give Mandy her emmy :worship:  It’s been Rebecca al along, she’s been the rock of the family not Jack’s overrated ass.

I’m not ready for next week :weeps:

Yes Mandy has done incredible all 6 seasons but wow i cant believe its coming to an end 

Did not except Kate to re marry i thought they would have worked it out this season has thew some curveballs i think

mandy's acting is honestly better when she is her older self which is a massive compliment to her. i think it's bc they give young rebecca a lot of cheesy storylines, but when she is her older self her acting is really shines. 

This season has been perfect and I haven’t even seen the latest episode that everyone is buzzing about 6x17 :jonny5: 

Oh my god last nights episode was one of the best television episodes I’ve ever watched. Absolutely bawled the entire time. I’ll be pissed if Mandy doesn’t secure an Emmy nod. 

Last night's episode was a masterclass. The whole concept of the episode had me crying a ton because of how true to life that experience is of dealing with loved ones with dementia. 

THE TRAIN :weeps: :jonny5:

What a great episode with a BEAUTIFUL take on a certain life process. What a concept. :clap3:

Watching the whole time like ?

It's been about 10 years since I've cried that hard. F*ck. What a beautiful and sad episode.

I didn't find The Train episode as depressing as the last couple of episodes, which is a good thing because I've been bingeing it and I've been an emotional wreck but this one while it was really sad in parts it was also really comforting which I think was the intention. I kinda didn't care for the side stories being told, I wish we spent more time on Rebecca but I get what they were going for, I was really hoping for a final conversation with Nicky. Beths final moments with Rebecca were the most emotional for me. When the episode ended I kinda felt like is that it? I was kind of expecting a bigger emotional punch but maybe it'll continue into next episode, I think this could have worked as a series finale if it was a little longer.

Mandy >>>>>>>>

to think she was originally compared to the likes of Britney Spears :toofunny2: 

the way they did that episode was interesting well done.  I am excited for the finale. 

Last episode made me cry so much. What a beautiful way to end Rebecca’s story. Wow.

The last episode was beautiful it’s amazing how they capture what life really is, just a beautiful, big, messy thing, I’m gonna miss this show so much

On 5/20/2022 at 1:23 PM, HabbGaga said:

I didn't find The Train episode as depressing as the last couple of episodes, which is a good thing because I've been bingeing it and I've been an emotional wreck but this one while it was really sad in parts it was also really comforting which I think was the intention. I kinda didn't care for the side stories being told, I wish we spent more time on Rebecca but I get what they were going for, I was really hoping for a final conversation with Nicky. Beths final moments with Rebecca were the most emotional for me. When the episode ended I kinda felt like is that it? I was kind of expecting a bigger emotional punch but maybe it'll continue into next episode, I think this could have worked as a series finale if it was a little longer.

Yeah I felt the same the Miguel episode and the one after it were very depressing, the Train felt like a nice goodbye for Rebecca but not as sad as I was expecting.

Also I'm confused with the timeline, I though Adult Jack was gonna be there during Rebecca's death but he still a teen at this point. I swear there was a scene back in season 3 (?) where old Tobey is calling Adult Jack and telling him "It's time"

49 minutes ago, McNulty said:

Yeah I felt the same the Miguel episode and the one after it were very depressing, the Train felt like a nice goodbye for Rebecca but not as sad as I was expecting.

Also I'm confused with the timeline, I though Adult Jack was gonna be there during Rebecca's death but he still a teen at this point. I swear there was a scene back in season 3 (?) where old Tobey is calling Adult Jack and telling him "It's time"

i don't remember but i'm curious if they have made any mistakes with the timeline.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.