The Witcher: Season 3

The Unforgiving

1080x360

Plot

Geralt of Rivia, a solitary monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts.

Cast

Henry Cavill

as

Geralt of Rivia

Freya Allan

as

Ciri

Joey Batey

as

Jaskier

MyAnna Buring

as

Tissaia 

Tom Canton

as

Filavandrel 

Anya Chalotra

as

Yennefer

ELCdGnzU4AAnSsR?format=jpg&name=900x900 

ELCckfnW4AIAmDA?format=jpg&name=900x900 

ELCclP6WsAcHVLH?format=jpg&name=900x900  

• 1 year later...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is anyone watching this..... :rip: 

S2 was so bad that I don't know if I even want to bother.  Plus the way they treated Henry... :deadbanana4:

3 episodes in Season 3 and

Spoiler

1. I hate how they made Jaskier the "agent" of Redania doing their orders to get Ciri.. It's so out of character and he didn't do anything like that in the books

2. And I HATE hate HATEEEEEEEE even more the monoliths... like they are so unnecesssary and they've never been in the books AT ALL. Get Istredd's ass OUT of the show with his monoliths

3. Radovid... Are they really pushing the Jaskier x Radovid romance? :deadbanana4::rip: And once again, it's not in the books (+ Radovid is irrelevant in the books whatsoever) so I don't see the point why they're adding this

4. When they turned Dijkstra into a BDSM fan being whipped by Philipa :ahh::ahh: Girl what was THAT :deadbanana4:

5. And I still don't understand why they revealed Emhyr to be Ciri's father so early.... In the books this twist happened at the very end in the final book of the main story. Kinda killed the mystery too early tbh

The only thing I've really enjoyed so far is Ciri x Yennefer storyline. I love their chemistry (although I don't remember Ciri being such a spoiled brat in the books but it's ok)

But unfortunately so far the show is still TERRIBLE. Good for Henry to jump ship and hopefully other actors follow suit. 

Edited by Flomik

just watched the first 2 episodes, it was better than season 2 that's for sure but still a confusing mess

these writers can't write for ****, they complicate things just to be edgy, instead of telling us a simple but effective story. and the editing/pacing is atrocious.

Reading these reactions, I won't even watch the new episodes:monkey:

Really enjoying the episodes so far. I'm intrigued to see how they're going to transition from Henry to the new guy though.

This season is giving low budget and confusing. They tried to do GOT political intrigue without the good writing/editing to back it up, instead it ended up disjointed and chaotic. There's horrible instances of fast travel, scenes that don't make sense, too many characters that we're supposed to care for despite barely knowing a thing about them. The CGI and costumes are horrible, there's a scene in episode 1 or 2 where Yen literally looks like she's wearing an H&M top :deadbanana:

I wouldn't be surprised if the show gets cancelled and the season 4 with Hemsworth is aborted.

The overall engagement with the show has fallen so far down a cliff, it's really THAT bad for it's future prospects.

Let's wait for more numbers but they're not very promising. 

17 hours ago, Eóghan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if the show gets cancelled and the season 4 with Hemsworth is aborted.

The overall engagement with the show has fallen so far down a cliff, it's really THAT bad for it's future prospects.

I wouldn't be surprised either, it's serving DOA :rip:

20 hours ago, Eóghan said:

Is this really true? I haven't been paying attention but according to this article, S3 did 85% of S2's performance. When you factor in that a lot of people are probably waiting to watch until the whole season is released, it doesn't seem bad at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm utterly confused by the ending. Nothing is resolved... also, how tf are they transitioning from Henry to Liam? :biblio:

Spoiler

Tissaia's death was the most disappointing part of the series. Did they follow the book for how she died?

Jaskier deserved hot boyfriend, not that mop head :biblio:

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.