They know...

Ffff they want the fandom to be upset so badly :rip: and they WILL

I believe these are going to die

Argyle

Eddie

Murray

Steve

El

Will have to avoid spoilers all morning tomorrow.

how can anyone hate Nancy :rip: her and Steve are the best (so is Max Dustin and EL) 

Queen Nancy is coming to stomp!

No Nancy = No Stranger Things! You think the bald little girl is the final girl? Hell she isn't it's NANCY!

Is-Nancy-OK.gif?quality=86&strip=all

Here are the Stranger Things 4 Volume 2 release times for a handful of major time zones, countries and cities:

• United States (PDT) - 12:00 AM
  • United States (EDT) - 03:00 AM
  • Canada - 3:00 AM (Toronto), 12:00 AM (Vancouver)
  • Brazil (Rio De Janiero) - 4:00 AM
  • United Kingdom (GMT) - 8:00 AM
  • Europe (Central European Summer Time) - 9:00 AM
  • Europe (Eastern European Summer Time) - 10:00 AM
  • South Africa (Cape Town, Central Africa Time) - 9:00 AM
  • India (New Delhi) - 12:30 PM
  • Indonesia (Jakarta) - 2:00 PM
  • Philippines (Manila) - 3:00 PM
  • Hong Kong - 3:00 PM
  • Singapore - 3:00 PM
  • Australia - 3:00 PM (Perth), 5:00 PM (Sydney)
  • Japan (Tokyo) - 4:00 PM
  • New Zealand (Auckland) - 7:00 PM

Get ready girls

TGIF indeed :bam:

i won't be able to watch Vol 2 next 3 days:rip:

I hope I'll manage to avoid at least major spoilers

I am so excitedd ughh :weeps:

15 hours to go :duca: 

fans think he saw the finale, that’s why he is crying 

Need Millie/Eleven to serve again so the girls know who's really the best actress on the show :mandown:

Edited by Billionaire

Rooting for Miss Vecna to defeat the Kate Bush payola/gimmick and drag the girls to hell.

I’m watching as soon as it drops the internet will ruin it for me if I don’t 

I am seriously so hyped for this! It’s my fiancés birthday tomorrow so I have to wait until he’s off work tomorrow to watch it together :deadbanana:

11 minutes ago, The Closer said:

I am seriously so hyped for this! It’s my fiancés birthday tomorrow so I have to wait until he’s off work tomorrow to watch it together :deadbanana:

same having partners totally sucks today! 

Not me JUST catching up last minute before volume 2 releases :jonny5:

Ahhhh I have so much to say about this season, it really was incredible however… the flaws of season 3 (which I still think is an incredible season) definitely bled into this season and made the cracks deeper. I promise I actually really enjoyed volume 4 but some of these things just made me want to scream :dies:

Underused characters/actors is probably my biggest gripe with this season. The whole California gang got peanuts to do and it was genuinely sad to see characters I enjoyed from earlier seasons (Jonathon and Will) feel so unimportant to the show. Will being pushed aside in season 3 and him becoming even more redundant in season 4 has like genuinely p*ssed me off so much it’s crazy 

:dies: how does the show go from being centred around his disappearance in season 1, to him literally being the main character of season 2 (and Noah giving some incredible performances) to…. the minor forgettable character he is now. If he survives this season I pray they find a way to make him feel like a central role again [/spoilermark]

I’ve always absolutely hated Hopper surviving after the incredibly emotional send off he gets at the end of season 3 so I knew I was going to struggle with the Prison storyline. We did get some great monologues from hopper tbh but yeah I genuinely didn’t enjoy the whole prison saga, Winona being sidelined with nothing to really do acting wise this season (she’s sort of had the Will treatment tbh) also annoyed me. [/spoilermark]

okay negativity out of the way, Episode 4 & 7 absolutely blew me away. Robins speech, the new Nancy & Robin dynamic, the shootout at the Byers new home, Nancy carrying half the season yet again :dies:, Max’s letter monologue and the whole RUTH sequence :jonny5: The scenes when the older and younger kids were communicating between the different worlds was stunning. All the Hawkins lab and vecna/001/Henry reveals during the last 10 minutes with the incredible score underlying his speech :clap3:El holding her own again 001 even after he’d powered up from killing everyone :clap3:I could talk about other parts I enjoyed but it’s too much. Nancy, Robin, Max and El absolutely dominated this season and I love to see it. [/spoilermark]

6 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

I’m scared

You should be

Thinking Of You
19 minutes ago, Buffy said:

You should be

On the way to Will, Steve, and Nancy’s funeral 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.