• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hardbrit

• Broken

• BNF91

• Sweetestsecret

is this really as bad as y'all are making it out to be? the second one i liked. it bridged the dinosaurs coming back into our world because i s2g if they reopened that damn park again lol the clone of the kid was a bit much but then again the dinosaurs are the results of experiments so it wasn't too big of a leap

On 8/30/2022 at 7:00 AM, SchmoodRing said:

is this really as bad as y'all are making it out to be? the second one i liked. it bridged the dinosaurs coming back into our world because i s2g if they reopened that damn park again lol the clone of the kid was a bit much but then again the dinosaurs are the results of experiments so it wasn't too big of a leap

It’s bad there wasn’t any threat with the dinosaurs and Chris Pratt and Bryce were just unscathed from any attacks and everyone else was susceptible to it.  The girls acting was atrocious and Chris Pratt and Bryce’s chemistry wasn’t there as if they were forced to act together. They didn’t even seem like a couple in this one. I would have preferred if the whole film just followed the original trio. 

The finally in the headline is really sending me. :deadbanana2:

So now all three in the World trilogy can say they clocked in $1 Billion, that's pretty impressive to me. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.