• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hardbrit

• Broken

• BNF91

• Sweetestsecret

On 6/3/2022 at 5:08 PM, Richie.Valdez said:

Really? It was so easily to spot green screen scenes. CGI is somehow getting worse in Hollywood 

I don't think it's getting worse, they just have so many movies and tv shows to work on at the same time, the work is getting shoddy. I hope daddy Cameron won't allow low quality work for Avatar 2 :dancehall:

8 hours ago, hardbrit said:

Just rewatched that on Amazon Prime....SPEECHLESS at how CHEESY it was. I hope this one is better, but these JW films have been underwhelming

I'm very biased towards these movies in their favor lol. So for me to say that I really disliked Fallen Kingdom, that is saying something. I watched Dominion last night, and I really enjoyed it. It's obviously no where near as good as the og, but it's way better than Fallen Kingdom IMO, & considering how low that movie set the bar I'm satisfied lol. It's obvi not a movie where the characters use their brain to solve the problems/issues & etc. But it's fun, you know what I mean? lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it when you watch it! Let me know what you think once you watch it. I'm definitely interested in peoples opinion on this movie, especially considering the low rating on RT.

6 hours ago, terrorblade said:

:deadvision: glad I haven't bought a ticket

So are you not going to watch it because of the negative outcome? 

20 minutes ago, KingJay said:

I'm very biased towards these movies in their favor lol. So for me to say that I really disliked Fallen Kingdom, that is saying something. I watched Dominion last night, and I really enjoyed it. It's obviously no where near as good as the og, but it's way better than Fallen Kingdom IMO, & considering how low that movie set the bar I'm satisfied lol. It's obvi not a movie where the characters use their brain to solve the problems/issues & etc. But it's fun, you know what I mean? lol. Anyway, I hope you enjoy it when you watch it! Let me know what you think once you watch it. I'm definitely interested in peoples opinion on this movie, especially considering the low rating on RT.

I'm gonna go watch it, I'll let you know! The consensus on RT states that it is better than FK

Not 37% :rip:

This is no masterpiece but it’s a lot better than FK, and in my very own humble opinion, the first Jurassic World.

1 hour ago, KingJay said:

So are you not going to watch it because of the negative outcome? 

I mean even the audience is panning it:gaycat4: but generally I trust the tomatometer

The WORST Chris lost

we love to see it

:WAP:

But queens Laura and Bryce don't deserve this

:cries:

Jurassic Park is one of my favorite movies of all time and I love the franchise but the last film was a torture to sit through so I wanted to check reviews before I bought tickets to see this one and looks like I’ll be waiting for it to come out on digital. Yikes. 

This movie is so bad! The script should be renamed to scrapt. [/tum dum tsssss]

The amount of coincidences... The locusts... all the "adventure"... Jesus! Terrible.

Saw it. THIS IS THE BEST Jurassic World movie. The story was great, scenes of genuine tension, the combination of OG characters and new ones was amazing. I also love how GLOBAL it is.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE REVIEWS! This movie was the BEST out of the JW franchise.

Bryce Dallas Howard SHINES here.

Panned

this was atrocious. the last act was kinda fun tho 

Laura and Bryce deserve better 

Saw this tonight. The first third of the movie is super slow and boring, but after that I thought it was pretty good. Its not one of the best in the series, but its definitely better than JP3. Its gonna be hard to rewatch though because of how terrible the beginning is and it really would've benefited from the prologue being left in. 

West Coast tracking coming in now, looking at a $60-64M opening day, approximately. 

8.2 on Maoyan (largest ticket platform in China). Yikes.

This movie is getting bad news left and right. A 8.2 score isn't bad in most cases, but for Maoyan it's terrible :deadbanana4:.

This wasn't groundbreaking, and there were some awkward acting performances (somehow Laura Dern was cardboard during her first few scenes :rip: ) as well as some non-sensical plotlines, but it wasn't as bad as the critics are saying. I feel like they're just dogpiling at this point.

Definitely better than the previous film. Probably a 6.5-7 out of ten.

Oh also the green screen in the scene with Bryce falling was absolutely horrible :deadbanana2: I don't know how they let that stay in the movie. 

The audience score is super high. I don’t always trust critic ratings. For example, Queen of the Damned is one of my all-time favorite movies even though it has a 17% on Rottentomatoes, but I would rate it 87%.:michael:

I’ve also trusted critic scores with 90% and oh my gosh…. majority of the times those movies end up being an absolute bore and waste of time. I sometimes don’t know how critics are reviewing movies. All this to say, I trust audience scores more than anything.

Just now, BNF91 said:

Audience score on RT up to 81%

:cm: Exactly why you can’t go off critic ratings. I have seen movies with 90% with user rating of 30-60% and the user ratings are always reliable. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.