• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hardbrit

• Broken

• BNF91

• Sweetestsecret

This is DUMMYING tracking awareness.. think lot of y'all are gonna be surprised by the box office. Should challenge Jurassic World. 

I like the main poster. The Fallen Kingdom posters were a mess :skull:, except the teaser poster.

I'm really hoping this is good, because after Fallen Kingdom I have very low expectations. That movie was complete trash imo

• 2 weeks later...

The new trailer is so good, cannot wait :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

I'm a bit worried about this movie. JWFK was a train wreck and this movie has such large scope and the trailers have so much going on that I'm concerned it's biting off more than it can chew. We'll see though. I will be watching as a lifelong JP fan.

That second trailer was TRAGIC  :rip: Originally in Hollywood is truly dead 

• 4 weeks later...

The premiere in Mexico was yesterday and still no reactions... :rip:.

Another PANNED mess incoming :gaycat6:.

Not supporting anything with the greasy slimeball Chris Pratt.

This will be huge when it comes to box office.

coming for 30% on rotten tomatoes

MadonnasBoyfriend

I don't care about reviews I'm smart enough to form my own opinion after watching a film. I cannot wait to see this hope it's good

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

This gonna be a mess but I’m perched for the original cast

I want to be excited but I’m so tired and bored of Pratt, he’s even doing the same pose with the raptors over and over, hopefully the original trio snatches the movie from him and save the finale.

JW was good but JWFK was messy so I don’t know what to expect since it has a lot to wrap. 

The first Jurassic World was average, while Fallen Kingdom had more action. I'm scared with this one tbh and NO reviews....

I'm so excited for this! :duca:

I've been a massive dinosaur stan since I was little, and I ******* love how a bunch of other dino related things start to pop up whenever they put out a new JP movie! (For example, the new Prehistoric Planet docu on Apple TV that looks to be the Walking With Dinosaurs of the 2020s. :jonny5:)

On top of that, seeing much of the OG cast together again is gonna be a SERVE. :jonnycat:

Now let's just hope the storyline is good, the last one was...kind of just "OK" for me. :katie:

NOT JUNE 8.

In some countries, the movie is released on June 2 :deadbanana4:. Well, it's over.

7 hours ago, Broken said:

NOT JUNE 8.

In some countries, the movie is released on June 2 :deadbanana4:. Well, it's over.

What is a social embargo?

This movie was fantastic. The highs were SO HIGH! Absolutely better than Fallen Kingdom.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.