Chucky S3 | Episode 4: "Dressed to Kill"

genetic fail

47 minutes ago, Sweetestsecret said:

The impact was made with the first movies back in 80's and 90's .now chucky became a parody 

chucky was always a parody.

maybe you outgrew the franchise.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Almodusa

• livelikemusic

• Iceland

• Sweetestsecret

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

chucky was always a parody.

maybe you outgrew the franchise.

Maybe you should watch again the franchise.. the first 3 were horror movies with some comedy elements.. after that it became a FULL parody of itself ..chucky was actually scary most of the time in the first movies ... The first movie especially was excellent cause Tom Holland (the filmmaker of the classics Psycho 2 and Fright Night) was the director and the writer .John Lafia was also the writer of the first movie.. When Don Mancini took control 100% of the franchise,he destroyed it...

Edited by Sweetestsecret

MadonnasBoyfriend

This is getting worse every episode. Why did they have to change the entire vibe of season 1 :monkey:

24 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

This is getting worse every episode. Why did they have to change the entire vibe of season 1 :monkey:

Cause it's Don Mancini 

the franchise is so polarizing even within it's own fanbase because it's always jumping from horror to comedy and back to horror and I LIVE.

I'm catching up on Season 2 and I'm living for it. I appreciate the continuity Don Mancini has been able to maintain throughout the decades of the franchise

I hope this gets renewed. Worried for my dearst Tifanny. 

9 hours ago, rcksluke said:

I hope this gets renewed. Worried for my dearst Tifanny. 

Consider how well-received and ranked this season has been, as well as the overall views, I suspect a renewal will come shortly before the season finale like the first season.

This episode made me laugh so hard, especially when the priest blew up. Such a crazy camp episode. 

So the psychiatrist is possessed by Chucky?

I think Glen's soul will be transferred into the doll to save him. 

Doing that to Jennifer Tilly was so dumb wtf

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.