Marvel Studios' Blade | Horror Queen Mia Goth joins cast

Assassin

On 4/12/2023 at 11:34 PM, publikcitizen said:

this will be r rated though. so it will be more grittier than the standard mcu movie

who said that

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Assassin

• Lovett

• Broken

8 hours ago, Broken said:

This is so sad. You can tell this production is cursed. This could be the best Marvel movie EVER, the potential is insane....

They are gonna push this back to 2025 at this rate:rip:

but honestly I can wait. As long as the final product is amazing and makes Blade as popular as other MCU characters 

God I love Blade and Mahershala Ali is absolutely fantastic and the perfect fit for this role but seems like there’s always some bullshit going on behind the scenes ☠️ I just hope it turns out well in the end.

Edited by Gossip_Boy

Mia Goth joining means that I will be sat in the cinema for this

Bye I was really looking forward to him being in. I’m so tired of this movie.:deadbanana2:

I just need someone to officially confirm that this movie is going to be rated r already.

And I’ll also need them to somehow pay homage to the iconic blood rave from OG Blade. One of the finest opening sequences to ever grace the big screen :jonnycat:

let’s focus on getting Blade in theaters this decade first:deadbanana2:

apparenly the latest rumor is solely focus on Mia Goth and Blade

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, Broken said:

"BLADE’ has been delayed to February 14, 2025."

https://twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1668646420713177092

At first I thought "WHY IS THE ONLY MARVEL MOVIE I'M INTERESTED IN SO ******* CURSED?" but then I remembered that Disney changed their entire release schedule, so.... relived for now.

This is the only Delay that is annoying to me. 🤦‍♀️ I fear this might be more Eternals like then an actual Vampire Slayer horror. We will see

• 4 months later...

Blade is now 100% confirmed by the director and producer to be Rated R! With a new $100M Budget, starring Mahershila Ali & Mia Goth. Set for February 14th, 2025

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

:priceless: This Movie rollout it gonna be historic. Cuz why I feel like it’s gonna be a lot of announcements for the next year. I also doubt it’s making its Valentine’s Day release date

It does feel like this is going to be The Flash of Marvel.

Is this confirmed to be canceled? It seemed like one of the few upcoming projects that actually showed promise

• 2 months later...

:dies: The way I was excited 5 years ago when this was announced. So many changes and delays… it's actually crazy. 

Just make it an Action Vampire Movie and call it a day. 

• 2 months later...

Blade will be directed by critical acclaim Indie Director. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.