• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Assassin

• Lovett

• Broken

5 minutes ago, shyboi said:

oh no, she's above the MCU, so disappointing

this will be r rated though. so it will be more grittier than the standard mcu movie

CHARTS after the ARTS :clap3:

3 hours ago, shyboi said:

also the timing couldn't be worse with their quality decline and marvel in their flop era

I’m sure she’s getting a cute coin, but she needs to stay off of that sinking ship 

5 hours ago, shyboi said:

The original Blade movies are really cool and iconic.  They're more like the recent The Batman movie with Robert Pattison, very dark, gritty, serious, and violent.  They are nothing like the modern Marvel everyone thinks of today.  I don't think legend Mia would sign on to an MCU movie unless she felt like it fulfilled her artistic requirements. 

@OP GET MONEY!!!!! 

Some of y’all acting like some of the most critical acclaim actors ever aren’t already in the MCU😭:dies:

she ain’t above a Paycheck or she wouldn’t have sign a contract 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

I hope she gets a heavy bag from this but then ditches Marvel completely, and returns to nurturing her Scream Queen throne. 

4 hours ago, Archetype said:

The original Blade movies are really cool and iconic.  They're more like the recent The Batman movie with Robert Pattison, very dark, gritty, serious, and violent.  They are nothing like the modern Marvel everyone thinks of today.  I don't think legend Mia would sign on to an MCU movie unless she felt like it fulfilled her artistic requirements. 

this is reassuring, thank you

I’m loving this timeline where she suddenly can’t stop winning. I thought she’d be an underrated indie gem with a flop career forever.

I only watch approximately every 12th Marvel movie. This will be one of them.

I'm so happy for her.

Thank you Sarah Finn and Kevin :chick3:.

Indie Queen Mia is really coming for that worlwide DOMINATION.

wendy-williams-pills.gif

@Assassin Please, add the apostrophe to the thread title.

I was just playing Midnight Suns last week. 

Spoiler

Kinda cool if she is playing Lilith. And they really are going all in with the Horror side of Marvel. If it has the visual aesthetics of Werewolf by Knight and a great script, this could be better than the 90’s/00’s Blade movies. 

41 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I was just playing Midnight Suns last week. 

Hide contents

Kinda cool if she is playing Lilith. And they really are going all in with the Horror side of Marvel. If it has the visual aesthetics of Werewolf by Knight and a great script, this could be better than the 90’s/00’s Blade movies. 

Literally ANYTHING would be better than Blade 2 and 3. Those were absolutely T R A S H.

Why do y’all keep thinking this is gonna be R-rated? 

• 3 weeks later...

:wanda:Marvel in thier redemption Era 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.