Drag Race France

Ghibli

I can't get this video out of my head. Please.

I'll tell my kids it's a scene from Barbie (2023)

Edited by Flocon

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• Hector

• publikcitizen

Ginger was better than Punani in the lip sync but also I want punani to stay more so it had to be done 

Gingers role was so useless tho :rip: 

she literally had like two lines besides a couple singing parts

Edited by Gavin.

Also why is Cookies literal only talent Lip Syncing. She can lip sync so ******* well but flops at everything else 

Another great episode :clap3: I love that Cookie got a chance to shine and Keiona continued her domination. Very sad for Moon but she should be very proud of all she’s done so far.

i HATED Mami Watts’s third look so much and they loved it :rip: I was sure she’d be bottom two but they ate her up.

Looks like the eliminated queens are returning next week… I would DIE for Piche to come back (and it’s a performing challenge so… she better)

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

I’m sad for moon because I thought she deserved HIGH or when the win tbh.  She had the strongest final look in my opinion 

What happened to all the allegations against Shangela? Did they just disappear?

So so happy for Keiona :clap3: They could have given her this solo win,  Cookie is insufferable. At least this gives me hope she can rightfully win the season,  her runways were impeccable.

Poor Moon, definitely one of the most lovable characters in a Drag Race franchise, she'll be missed :heart:

On 7/21/2023 at 2:01 PM, Hector said:

Keiona robbed again! Her runway was much better than Punani who mainly only won because she did Amanda Lear right in front of her in the Snatch Game.

Very surprised about Piche. Her runway was great even though her Snatch Game wasn't. I expected to see her much closer to the finale than Ginger. Ginger wasn't that much better than her in the lipsync so it was truly close.

Hopefully Cookie gets eliminated next,  her attitude is not it. 

This week’s judging really bothered me! I didn’t wanna see Cookie lip sync AGAIN, but she was awful in the snatch game! Cookie and either Ginger or Sara should have been bottom 2! Wtf was Piche bottom 2?! Her runway alone should have made her a low/safe. I was so pissed Moon didn’t get the win bc her snatch game was miles better than ALL of them, but I agreed that her lingerie ruined that otherwise amazing look!

Keiona hasn’t won yet but she’s truly eatingggg- every single week she’s been like 2nd best. But unfortunately, I do agree that she was edged out of the win each week.

really disappointed that they went for a shock elimination with Piche who didn’t even deserve the bottom 2. A nice shock would have been ginger vs Sara as they actually deserved bottom 2 bc their snatch games were blah and their runways were even blah-er. Piche saved herself with one of the best runways ever. (even though Cookie was bottom 2 for me). The runway overall was one of the best ever. Not a single one of them was “bad” except maybe Ginger bc I didn’t get the sea slug reference either

8 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

What happened to all the allegations against Shangela? Did they just disappear?

Ghurl wrong thread? :skull:

Anway, is there anything this cast does not excel in?! Noone really bombed the ball but I agree with Sara being in the bottom. I love Mami but she should've been there instead of Moon! The flat wig, the mall drag :skull:

I love Moon so much and she did really well throughout the season. I'm glad she left on her own terms :heart:

• Like 1

If Keiona win, she would hands down be the best Drag Race winner in the franchise. If not the top 5. 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
29 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

If Keiona win, she would hands down be the best Drag Race winner in the franchise. If not the top 5. 

Literally.  She is a legend.  The Sasha colby of DRF

• Like 1

Noooo Moon :weeps: You will be missed

Mami's 3rd look was horriblé

#teamKeiona all the way

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

if? hmm ... she's winning FOR SURE.

though i don't think she won the ball. the third look was eeeeeeh ? the shoulders thingy wasn't it.

i would give the win to Punani, her third look was the best and the other two were good.

On 7/22/2023 at 1:34 AM, dancingqueen said:

Looking at this a few things stand out to me

looking at this, the first thing that came to mind is how Admira Thunderpussy would HOUSE like 90% of this roster in an All Winners season.

anyway- I’m actually shocked at how good this season is! I didn’t really care for the first French season- it was mid tier for me, but this is great. And at this rate, there isn’t a chance to have a disappointing winner bc they’re all good (but let’s be real, is not happening for Cookie or Mami- the top 3 is pretty obvious from here on out)

Keiona will make a great winner. Punani and Sara are great finalists.

I would love to have seen Moon in the finale but I’m satisfied at the fact that she went out on her own terms and not some rigged elimination.

4 hours ago, Gwegend said:

looking at this, the first thing that came to mind is how Admira Thunderpussy would HOUSE like 90% of this roster in an All Winners season.

anyway- I’m actually shocked at how good this season is! I didn’t really care for the first French season- it was mid tier for me, but this is great. And at this rate, there isn’t a chance to have a disappointing winner bc they’re all good (but let’s be real, is not happening for Cookie or Mami- the top 3 is pretty obvious from here on out)

Keiona will make a great winner. Punani and Sara are great finalists.

I would love to have seen Moon in the finale but I’m satisfied at the fact that she went out on her own terms and not some rigged elimination.

I agree this season is much better than the first one and even a top tier season in the whole franchise. Its kinda  funny though because I remember one article called the first season a watered down worse version of drag race espana but now france season 2 is superior to the horrible and letdown espana 3 season

season 1 was good. the thing with France is they are able to speak on many issues and it doesn't seem force at all. 

esp. with season 1, the queens seemed really genuine and sincere. it was a heart-warming season. 

This is a fantastic season. IMDB scores prove it. The last 2 episodes with 9.8 score killed it

The only dud is Piche’s elimination 

Punani is absolutely killing it, poor Rose. Such a good showing in the ball

Keiona's jumpsuit seemed too short for her and just kinda weird? But she was robbed before so i guess it's alright that she won

Another very very strong episode!

This is challenging for the best season of the year, while France is starting to tug on Spain's "Best European Franchise" wig!

This might be controversial, but I actually liked Punani and Mami the most this week.

Keiona was really strong too though and she's my fave, so I'm not mad she won.

I guess Cookie did well, but I just didn't care for that last outfit AT ALL, so for me she should've been low.

Really sad about Moon... She was SUPER likable and a strong contender, so she will be missed, but good for her to prioritizing her own mental health!

Do we know if the Juda La Vidange, the Drag King from episode 4’s mini challenge, was the one they supposedly cast?

One of the strongest Top 6 ever? :eek:

Mami Watta might be the "crunchiest" compared to the rest but even she is super funny and confident, I love her

• ATRL Moderator

I was traveling and didn't have access to WOW+, but just got home and watched the first ep of S2 and it was fantastic :clap3:Truly a top tier DR franchise. I already love half the cast and I'm so excited to keep going. (I hope it maintains the quality nnnn.)

• ATRL Moderator

Piche coming back with that hot ass Kenya Michael’s ass lipsync are you SERIOUS

JUSTICE FOR COOKIE

JUSTICE FOR MAMI

Cookie out? Piche in? And I thought this season couldn't get any better :smitten: 

Now, to be fair, Piche was a bit messy in that lipsync, but Cookie wasn't giving much anyway, so I still think Piche won it.

Also, the Top5 group literally BLEW the eliminated girls out of the water. You could just feel the talent and charisma from them.

I think they were a bit too harsh on Keiona (though it did feel like she held back a bit), but Sara was a deserving winner reagrdless!

Now we just need a Keiona or Punani win next week with either Mami or preferably Piche leaving, followed by a Keoina crowning, and we have a perfect season :heart2: 

• Thanks 1

Keiona keeping her high-win track record for 7 consecutive weeks oh IKTR!!!

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.