Drag Race France | Season 3 | Céline Dion: The Rusical

Ghibli

Happy for Palmoa but based on the critiques and deliberation, I thought Soa was going to win lol

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• publikcitizen

• Hector

Charisma 

c0f6bdff18bf0e6b2df947b2a4052318e7aa0c0d

Uniqueness

19281e7d202cfe09a5a12d3f40bcbf923b09e28c

Nerve

b4d916f7eaee6cb810fb26a29ac0ac100bcd1447

& Talent

58dfdcf9e50779ce76f1355d803c1c7485127cfa

Now let the music play

FSPhHWZXIAAmIdm?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Hephaestus

17 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Happy for Palmoa but based on the critiques and deliberation, I thought Soa was going to win lol

I thought La Grand Dame was going to win considering how long her talking to your young self segment was!

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

I thought La Grand Dame was going to win considering how long her talking to your young self segment was!

And the fact that she was never at the bottom too.

Two of my favorites in the top 3 and they both lost, ugh.

Anyway, help me find Kevin's Instagram, besties. He doesn't know it yet but we're gonna get married very soon.

EDIT: Nevermind I found him:gaycatney2:

FZ5jwFyXgAALdGw?format=jpg&name=900x900

Edited by ToMmY

• ATRL Moderator

A WONDERFUL first season with the absolutely WRONG winner :rip: It's really giving AS7 in the way the final challenge apparently doesn't matter :biblio:

Catwalk performance: Soa > LGD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paloma

Final Runway: Paloma > LGD >>>>>>> Soa

Final Lip Sync: LGD > Paloma > Soa

LGD was basically best or second best in every part of the episode and absolutely deserved the win. She NAILED the emotion in that final lip sync :WAP:

Anyway, congrats to the whole cast for making such a great season overall :clap3:

Paloma was a well deserved winner :clap3: One could already tell she was getting the winner's edit the more you watch the episode. 

Soa was the best in the Catwalk performance but Paloma had the best runway & final lipsync,  so good choice for the win. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Claymore said:

LGD robbed.

This :clap3:

Payola tried. LGD is the real winner and will get fashion gigs for eternity.

Edited by rihannafan

What an amazing finale :clap3: Paloma definitely deserved to win the season, even though she wasn't the best in the Catwalk performance, she ate the final runway and lipsync

Kudos to the entire cast though, and kudos to Nicky for being a great host

Ok but what about Elips winning Miss Congeniality? I truly didn't see that coming, I thought La Big Bertha had it in the bag :eek:

Congrats to Paloma :clap3: Amazing queen and great winner :clap3: 

That being said, the win felt a little underwhelming after this episode...

Prior I thought the crown was hers, but she didn't really do that well this episode imo.

Challenge: Soa > LGD >>> Paloma

Runway: LGD >> Paloma >> Soa

Lipsync: LGD > Soa = Paloma

Maybe it's cause I was team LGD all the way, but for me she truly slayed this finale and should've won :'( 

• Like 1

this season was a SMASH. probably my favorite international installment bar UK. Nicky was an amazing host and i think her being younger / more approachable made for a great dynamic between her and the queens.

Soa obviously demolished the Catwalk performance, but the runway and the lipsync (while still great) weren't as good as the other two. Everyone looked so good, especially Lolita and La Briochée.

the top 3 is amazing and talented and will hopefully stay BOOKED for life :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

Congrats to Paloma :clap3: Amazing queen and great winner :clap3: 

That being said, the win felt a little underwhelming after this episode...

Prior I thought the crown was hers, but she didn't really do that well this episode imo.

Challenge: Soa > LGD >>> Paloma

Runway: LGD >> Paloma >> Soa

Lipsync: LGD > Soa = Paloma

Maybe it's cause I was team LGD all the way, but for me she truly slayed this finale and should've won :'( 

Tea. They must have based the win on the fan vote cause it clearly wasn't based on the finale :alexz2:

LGD is a "fashion queen" who is also funny/silly, charismatic, a good dancer, etc. She also had the ~growth~ narrative the franchise loves, culminating in her crying on the main stage in the finale. The whole episode was structured around her winning, but I guess they wanted the fan fave to win. Oh well. Paloma is cool, even if her winning after her terrible dancing in the finale left a sour taste in my mouth.

Lame final challenge but I'm happy with the winner. Soa and La Grand Dame better book the next Vs. The World season though :duca:

• Haha 1

Deserved, this was honestly one of the best top 3 we've had and it was an overall cute season, better than most of the international ones.

Soa should have won that I never say that but I think there was some racism in the decision:biblio:

20 minutes ago, ucanfma said:

Soa should have won that I never say that but I think there was some racism in the decision:biblio:

Imagine winning in that garment :mazen:

She’s just not “drag” enough idk

22 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Imagine winning in that garment :mazen:

She’s just not “drag” enough idk

well she still has a tons of more charisma and stage presence:biblio: which the other one has not:biblio:racism at its worst:biblio:

I love Paloma but LGD should of won :chick2: she just has something special. 

Soa is also great but a bit unpolished. Her makeover was nnnn. 

Overall great season. I actually like it most out of the internationals besides UK. 

• 1 month later...

Renewed for season 2 :party:

The international seasons keep getting renewed, with the exception of Thailand :clap3: we love to see it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.