Drag Race France | Season 3 | Céline Dion: The Rusical

Ghibli

I’m so excited! The cast is really amazing! You’ll be gagged when you see the cast announcement :duca:

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• Hector

• publikcitizen

17 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Yaaaaassss! This looks iconic already :jonny6:

• 1 month later...

cast reveal next friday :bird:

• Like 2

I'm watching the first episode of S2 right now and wtf they ate that runway :jonny6: (not Rose)

Oops! There seem to be an error in the topic title! It should be 26th of April. :heart:

Oh wow, the new girls are really pretty! Going by the promo, I'm rooting for Le Filip, Ruby on the Nail, Magnetica and of course Leona Winter who's probably taking the crown anyway :jonny4:

they are here :jonny5:

why are they serving long gowns on the beach though? :deadbanana4:

the other half!

a canary islands drag in France. :biblionny:

• 1 month later...

The trailer for the Season 3 is thereeee (spoiler warning!) :jonny5:

Spoiler

Kinda GAGGED @ Jenifer (singer) and Charles de Vilmorin (fashion designer) being guest stars!

Thoughts on the first episode of season 3:

Spoiler

I don't mind Norma Bell as a winner but I thought her runway outfit was too simple to justify her as a winner. Magnetica >>>>>

I also wished Afrodite could have stayed longer. I liked her lipsync more than Edeha.

And the Croatian queen already planning on becoming the villain of the season,  I see 👀 

oh magnetica is a STAR!!!

• Like 2

That was a good premiere !

Lovely premiere, the cast seems really strong and well rounded.

Thought Magnetica ATE the challenge and the runway, so I was a but surprised she didn't win. Norma and Leona definitely were among the best though. Bottom 3 was also correct, I'm glad they judged fairly. Sad for the queen that left but it was clear she was not as experienced as the rest.

Can't wait to see the talent show, hopefully there will be some gaggy and original performances! :duca:

• Like 2

S3E2 would have been an excellent episode if it wasn't for that FUCKASS judging :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Nicky really looked at Misty and said that talent isn't enough... in a talent show episode.

Overall, the eliminated contestant was done dirty, they had so much potential and star quality. At least they didn't just take off petals from a headpiece. :grump: After that, there better not be a double shantay down the line.

Edited by La Divina Assoluta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

oh that elimination was so ... chile anyways

• Like 3

Magnetica deserved to last longer and Leona should have won over Persico.

• Like 2

I really liked the first episode, the queens are great. BUT the judging on this second one was choices choices choices.

Leona should've won. España All Stars honestly did a disservice to Canarian contestants 'cause girl... I've already seen that performance quite a few times before.

Now, I love Lula's aesthetic and I'm rooting for her but I can't with her low energy. It's frustrating tbh. It should've been her against Ruby for the LSFYL.

The lipsync was cute though, and the decision was correct... but I'm gutted for the queen that left and her placement was unfair.

Do better, Nicky! Don't ruin an excellent streak!

• Like 3

Is it crack? IS IT F*CKING CRACK???

Norma safe despite the wardrobe malfunction? Lula and Edeha safe with those boring ass performances over Misty and Magnetica? What the actual f*ck. You cannot tell me they thought two queens who brought actual talent (dancing and live singing/performing) were bottom 2 worthy, especially when they didn't slip up both in the challenge and the runway. That judging was ROTTEN, the nerve to tell Misty that talent isn't enough in a TALENT SHOW :deadbanana4:

Magnetica is a STAR and I fully thought she was gonna be top 3/4, like the star quality is all there. I'm shocked they dared to send her home, it really makes no sense.

I'm genuinely fuming, Nicki you WILL be dealt with! :angry:

• Like 3

That being said, Moon and Piche you will ALWAYS be famous :clap3:

I like Luna, and her number would be cute as a slower moment in a full show,

but when you only have 1 minute to wow the judges... pick sth more exciting.

I hope Magnetica returns. But damn, Ruby really devoured that Dalida song :deadbanana:

I would've given Le Filip the win. Leona loses points for that dreadful blue wig,

Perseo's runway was meh, and (as Ponzi says) we've seen the Canary thing.

And why is Daphne coming for Le Filip's nonchalance when it's clearly an act?

This video made me realize something. Magnetica won the mini challenge in ep 1 whhich the reward was a snorkel and like the preview for ep 3 (or the end of ep 2 idk) nicky picks up the phone answers it ... idk why but this feels like a stunt to possibly bring back Magnetica cause that elim made no sense

Edited by Lightbringer007

Leona robbed again.  Lula's not a bad winner but Leona had the best looks. 

Edeha & Ruby had some of the worst runway looks in Drag Race herstory :deadbanana4: Very obvious bottom 2 and kinda surprised Ruby survived the lipsync but I do want a rudemption to happen soon for her. 

• Like 2

Leona's definitely getting Keiona'd. Top 3 in every episode and I can see a win coming her way next week.

Happy for Lula! That was a great couple of looks. And the headdress? Gorgeous.

Judging was on point this week. That was a short and uneventful lipsync, though.

I still think this isn't as good as previous seasons but those 2 are some of the best seasons in the whole franchise.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.