Drag Race France | Season 3 | Céline Dion: The Rusical

Ghibli

oHHH that lipsync was close but mother KEIONA VOUGE THE HOUSE DOWN! at the end and snatch that crown.

• Like 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• Hector

• publikcitizen

ALSO can we talk about how GORGEOUS Keiona was with her grand finale look? ***** she was THEE ONLY STAR on that stage.

The way she carried that look like wow.

the performance section really showed that her stage presence is way above and beyond these queens, like NONE of them came close.

• Like 1

So glad Keiona won :heart2: Tho I thought Sara was stronger in the finale overall

Happy for Moon too. And Nicki was giving big Kerli energy with her look :jonny:

10 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Let it be known that mother Farida helped in the creation of Nicki’s dress :jonnycat:

Oh she's winning France VS The World :jonny5:

• Haha 1

ok after rewatching the final lipsync here some thoughts

For Sara

- she was moving her mouth way too exaggerated, it was unnatural and didn't go well with the song.
- only has stern face during the damn lipsync, very one note on facial expression.

- can't even do a proper hair reveal.

- busted boobs (i know that it's for the gag) but overall look was really nice

- she was smart to play it big and effective but the lipsync seriously lacking. 

For Keiona
- the before revealed look was too PLAIN like where's rhinestones, glitter or choosing better fabric. AND the hair also could better. like girl this is finale you don't have to do it all yourself. 
- was smart with the last 15-20s voguing
- pacing her lipsync really nicely

- didn't have storyline/concept/gimmick for the lipsync (her reveals didn't make much sense) or looking truly beyond gorgeous with each outfits.

Keiona should have just bra and panite for the crowning, the fridge top and bottoms wasn't good.

She has the body to pull it and really should have. 

edit:

it would be so cunty to have both MOTHER in bra and pantie

Edited by unino
  • Thanks 1

this is a ******* HUGE ASS SERVE. AHHHHHH SLAY THE FINALE ELEGANZA :WAP:

also let's aprreciate the beauty that is Mami Watta:jonny6:

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Oh she's winning France VS The World :jonny5:

She might be winning something else before that :lakitu:

Perfect winner & perfect Miss Congeniality with Moon, I can't be any happier :clap3: Keiona just exudes star quality and is going to be a great representation for the ballroom community as well.  :clap3: Top 5 winners of all time. 

That being said,  that final lipsync really could have gone either way,  Sara brought out some gasp worthy tricks too.

And Piche's mom's speech was so lovely :heart:

Edited by Hector

Queen MOTHER :clap3: also my Punani had THE best finale look :jonny:

As strong as Sara was during the whole competition, Keiona is a born star with all qualities : charismatic, funny, gorgeous, kind. No wonder she won.

That lip sync ended up being a 50% fail for Sara and that sealed her fate IMO. Yes the blue ink reveal was great but she struggled too much with being good at ACTUALLY lip syncing and her wig change seemed to have been a challenge, far from being flawless.

Wish Keiona look would have been a bit stronger for that final performance but it was clear she saw that part to demonstrate her ball room qualities and you need to be fully free of your movement to snatch the way she did.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yea the lip sync was decent- but Keiona looked like she fully was dressing just to do a bar number lol. 

either way- she has the best track record of all time in any Drag Race franchise! :clap3:

all highs and wins. Whew. Ate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally started and BINGED season 1, currently on the Perfume Ad(?) episode, I paused it and not sure I can continue...

The rampant racial microagressions towards Lolita and constant robbery of either a win or high placements so far has been disgusting. 

Glad she got her Drag Race Mexico hosting gig regardless, where she can outshine the other host and judges, karma etc.

I don't really want to continue watching the person who I know wins (oops spoiler'd myself) continue making weird comments, along Big Bertha's annoying ass. :biblionny:

Nice to see Kam not getting payola'd to the end, though, she was definitely getting some preferential treatment along with Big Bertha and LGD :pukey:

Hopefully season 2 will be better and less racist/xenophobic, and gets rid of the judges that aren't Nicky, who is doing a great job, poor Canada.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Finally started and BINGED season 1, currently on the Perfume Ad(?) episode, I paused it and not sure I can continue...

The rampant racial microagressions towards Lolita and constant robbery of either a win or high placements so far has been disgusting. 

Glad she got her Drag Race Mexico hosting gig regardless, where she can outshine the other host and judges, karma etc.

I don't really want to continue watching the person who I know wins (oops spoiler'd myself) continue making weird comments, along Big Bertha's annoying ass. :biblionny:

Nice to see Kam not getting payola'd to the end, though, she was definitely getting some preferential treatment along with Big Bertha and LGD :pukey:

Hopefully season 2 will be better and less racist/xenophobic, and gets rid of the judges that aren't Nicky, who is doing a great job, poor Canada.

Don’t worry season two blows season one away 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Finally someone who sees what I saw when watching S1. The mistreatment of Lolita was baffling, especially for queens like La Grande Dame and La Big Bertha who basically coasted the entire time. Production interference couldn't have been more obvious.

And girl, if you think Lolita's unjustified hate stops here, just take a look at Drag Race Mexico's thread... :skull: 

Overall though S1 was a nice season and the rightful queen was crowned in the end, but S2 is so so much better (although there's some payola there as well).

Edited by Hephaestus
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Finally someone who sees what I saw when watching S1. The mistreatment of Lolita was baffling, especially for queens like La Grande Dame and La Big Bertha who basically coasted the entire time. Production interference couldn't have been more obvious.

And girl, if you think Lolita's unjustified hate stops here, just take a look at Drag Race Mexico's thread... :skull: 

Overall though S1 was a nice season and the rightful queen was crowned in the end, but S2 is so so much better (although there's some payola there as well).

I was LIVING for Lolita during her run on DRF, but hated her guts as a host. But she found her stride during the last two DRMX episodes and I'm kinda loving her again. All she had to do was to stop shouting everything, and now I can see her potential as a great host.

16 hours ago, Claymore said:

I was LIVING for Lolita during her run on DRF, but hated her guts as a host. But she found her stride during the last two DRMX episodes and I'm kinda loving her again. All she had to do was to stop shouting everything, and now I can see her potential as a great host.

I enjoyed her as a host the entire time, the only thing I’d critique her for is for the obvious Cristian payola (but even then I don’t know if it was genuine or production telling her to play it up for the cameras and storyline purposes).

• 3 months later...

still obsessed. everyone but Rose killed their verses. :bird:

France season 2 made drag race cool again.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Support the French Queens!

gDGLFvr.jpg

Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles

The 2023 RuGirls Rate

• 1 month later...

• Like 2

OMG!!!

I think we'll have to wait until June for the season to start so we should stay calm! :cute:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.