Drag Race France | Season 3 | Céline Dion: The Rusical

Ghibli

Sara Forever top 5 Drag Race runway looks of all time,  that was incredible :clap3:

Piche was by far the best in the other group and her Irma Vep sequin look was incredible. I knew Cookie would be no match in the lipsync as Piche 100% ate her up, she was serving peak Britney in the choreography :clap3:

Now that Piche is back,  if she does better in the challenges,  she could be a bigger threat to Keiona & Sara than we think. 

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• publikcitizen

• Hector

• ATRL Moderator

That Piche lip sync was not good.  Crazy eyes over emotive manic energy, no peaks and valleys, doing hairography to the outro of the song while it’s fizzling down, no.  Just no on all levels.  

Sara ATE that challenge. It sort of seems like the fan base is overlooking her which is bizarre to me. I know we all love Keiona but Sara is good at almost everything and that look was INSANE

Piche comeback deserved :clap3: I wish there was one more episode so both Punani and Piche could snatch another win 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

gonna have my delulu moment and say cookie didn't deserve the bottom placement or the elim :mandown:

• Like 1

I'll have to go back and re-watch but I'm not seeing what they see in Sara Forever. she did ok this episode and no one really stood out at all. I dont know that anyone really "won" this one..

maybe the standard of this season has just been too high

• ATRL Moderator
11 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

I'll have to go back and re-watch but I'm not seeing what they see in Sara Forever. she did ok this episode and no one really stood out at all. I dont know that anyone really "won" this one..

I agree.  I thought she was 4th best in the challenge.  But her runway was obviously iconic and an instant classic.  

Punani getting the "she's awful but we love it" critiques when she bombed the challenge :rip:

Piche doing the most in that god awful lipsync and still winning :rip:

Poor Cookie getting robbed and replaced by a try hard cringe queen with a beard :cries: wish we saw more of her

1 hour ago, Little Dark Age said:

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

I agree.  I thought she was 4th best in the challenge.  But her runway was obviously iconic and an instant classic.  

Idk, for me she easily won. Right out the gate she brought high intensity and kept it at that level every time she got a solo moment. I do think though my eyes were maybe on Keiona and Mami more just because they looked absolutely STUN but I think Sara undeniably did the best 

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Idk, for me she easily won. Right out the gate she brought high intensity and kept it at that level every time she got a solo moment. I do think though my eyes were maybe on Keiona and Mami more just because they looked absolutely STUN but I think Sara undeniably did the best 

The critiques that Punani got “you weren’t good at dancing but you made it work” I think applied to Sara.  Her dance moves were a little crunch but she had good enough energy and lip syncing to make up for it.  Mami for me was easily the best and her look during the performance might have been her best of the entire season.  But then I’ll get over it.  The lip sync result and cookie lip syncing … I won’t get over for a long time :laugh:  

Yaaasss Piche! It’s the other four returning girls didn’t even try :deadbanana2:

Now they just needs to get rid of Mami so Piche can have their deserved spot in the finale :duca:

Sara winning was kinda meh. Her runway was good but I wish the sleeves were tighter.

Keiona really chose this week to wear that hideous costume :skull: Otherwise, I would have given her the win.

Cookie leaving and being replaced by Piche was justice for her being safe in Snatch Game.

Oh and Punani is so hot out of drag. Like he’s my type to a T! His bf is so lucky :jonny2:

that Sara's look! i hate the lips part though. 

for this challenge no one really won that but punani and cookie are bottom 2. maybe i would give it to mami watta but that look was mediocre.

Im sory but Cookie is boring and basic which is concerning especially for a comedy queen 

The only thing she gave to this competition was a couple of nice looks and some bitter drama(which is good for tv)

she was saved several times and got some little payola and piche elimination was unfair she was doing well in the competiton and defeated ginger for sure

probably production tried to have some shocking elimination and the comeback was also planned:rip:

• Like 1

Moon for Miss Congeniality :heart:

I’m sorry but Piche just doesn’t do it for me. It’s a man on stage, seriously. I’m down for a bearded queen, but piche literally wear no makeup whatsoever. Also, her padding is just bad. The first episode I thought it was her character, but no, it’s just bad. 

she’s a stronger performer, but honestly I just a pit crew queen 

2 hours ago, Gigii said:

I’m sorry but Piche just doesn’t do it for me. It’s a man on stage, seriously. I’m down for a bearded queen, but piche literally wear no makeup whatsoever. Also, her padding is just bad. The first episode I thought it was her character, but no, it’s just bad. 

she’s a stronger performer, but honestly I just a pit crew queen 

The way she had the nerve to wear an (ill fitting) business suit on one of the runways, no makeup, no padding, no tucking, just a bearded man in a suit :rip:

yeah... people who think Piche deserves this top 4 over Mami I am side-eyeing REALLY hard... Piche can go next but I wish Punani would also leave soon too, she's been kinda coasting for a while. Sara, Mami, Keiona clear top 3, and I would've enjoyed a Cookie top 4, she kinda ate the second half of the season and was serving runways and growth arch. 

Mami is a Drag QUEEN and has consistently been the heart of this season and has the growth edit as well. She's deservedly never been in the bottom and consistently been providing looks, grace, talent, charisma, excellence... Team Mami for getting an international spot ASAP, getting Miss Congeniality... she deserves everything that is coming because I feel she is the clear star who is not getting her proper dues because Keiona is on this season and will deservedly win this season if there is any sense in this franchise. Keiona and Mami, you will always be famous! 

• Like 3

Sara Forever's Absolutely Fabulous reference was perfect, obvious winner from the five :clap3: The crown is hers to lose for now, but I want Keiona to win overall. 

The Weakest Heel mini challenge was my favorite one in the international franchises, it was hilarious :ahh: The answers! :ahh:

Very surprised Mami Watta avoided bottom 2 only because the judges liked Punani's outfit more than hers.

Poor Piche, brought back only to be eliminated right afterwards :ahh: Her story in the werk room was touching though. And she was pretty neck in neck with Punani, though Punani gave a little more in the lipsync.

The live finale next week will be exciting :duca: And each one of the rugby players could get it.

• ATRL Moderator
On 8/13/2023 at 7:54 AM, ucanfma said:

Im sory but Cookie is boring and basic which is concerning especially for a comedy queen 

The only thing she gave to this competition was a couple of nice looks and some bitter drama(which is good for tv)

she was saved several times and got some little payola and piche elimination was unfair she was doing well in the competiton and defeated ginger for sure

probably production tried to have some shocking elimination and the comeback was also planned:rip:

Idk what you are talking about.  Cookie is just pure drag excellence.  You ever go to a lgbt establishment and there’s a seasoned polished queen who knows she’s the shit? That’s cookie.  She’s a queen.  Iygiygi I guess 

I would've put Mami and Punani in the bottom2 for this challenge

But Piche is still fresh. She can return one day and slay even more

Praying that Keiona is the undeniablé winner of the finale :heart2: 

Sara and Keiona would be one of the strongest top 2’s ever :clap3: something I find really interesting about this season is that comedy was not a primary factor at all and somehow it didn’t need to be 

This was one of my fave mini-challenges ever lol.

I guess Sara Forever will be joining Gigi Goode in the 4 wins without a crown camp.

• ATRL Moderator

Even though she didn’t have a win, mami just feels right in the finale and even feels a step above Punani atp who’s been basically carried ever since she lip synced the first time.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.