Drag Race France | Season 3 | Céline Dion: The Rusical

Ghibli

This is shaping up to be the best drag race season of the year, the first two episodes have been great.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• publikcitizen

• Hector

I'm sorry but Ginger ate the talent show :deadvision:  who would've thought

I don't really like how there were 7 queens in the top and bottom. Mami did well and deserved to be safe, I also don't think Piche's performance is win worthy. 

Vespi seemed to have some potential, kinda sad to see her go even though she flopped this episode

8 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I'm sorry but Ginger ate the talent show :deadvision:  who would've thought

I don't really like how there were 7 queens in the top and bottom. Mami did well and deserved to be safe, I also don't think Piche's performance is win worthy. 

Vespi seemed to have some potential, kinda sad to see her go even though she flopped this episode

Based off the talent show I agree she didn’t deserve to win but was definitely a top. But there’s no denying that Piche had the best runway of the night so I think that helped secure her the win 

• ATRL Moderator

I felt like ginger wasnt in the top3, but they gave her an extra 4th high for “most improved” purposes.  

no clue what Sara or whatever her name is was doing in the top.  Punani did a better comedic routine.  

deserved winner, tho I woulda been happy with Keionia winning too.  

tbh Sara's talent show gave major It Factor to me... idk, I felt she was somewhat overrated first ep, but this second ep I felt like I got it more. Rooting for her, Keiona, and Mami Watta. Moon and Punani can round out the top 5. 

Sara wins again.  Not contesting it,  but it does feel like she's being set up as the next Paloma already. I want Keiona to win already!

Cookie did eat up Kitty in the lipsync, and am sad to see Kitty go. 

This season is kinda coming for the best season of the year so far :clap3: 

Amazing reading challenge, the emotional moments felt really impactful, fun runway, solid challenge! I also think the results were pretty spot on!

Sad about Kitty. I was super excited for her pre-season, but it was kinda her time. She's a great queen, she just didn't really blossom in the competition. 

Also, I have to say this. People love to **** on Nicky for whatever reason, but she is SUCH a good host! She's doing an amazing job this season :clap3: 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hector said:

Sara wins again.  Not contesting it,  but it does feel like she's being set up as the next Paloma already. I want Keiona to win already!

Cookie did eat up Kitty in the lipsync, and am sad to see Kitty go. 

right? but i don't think they will crown another Paloma. so Keiona is getting that crown. 

but i will wait till snatch game and call it. if somehow she did place high again then it's over.

9 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

This season is kinda coming for the best season of the year so far :clap3: 

Amazing reading challenge, the emotional moments felt really impactful, fun runway, solid challenge! I also think the results were pretty spot on!

Sad about Kitty. I was super excited for her pre-season, but it was kinda her time. She's a great queen, she just didn't really blossom in the competition. 

Also, I have to say this. People love to **** on Nicky for whatever reason, but she is SUCH a good host! She's doing an amazing job this season :clap3: 

yes! nicky did so GOOD! out of the hosting gig she's just not the queen but damn she stepped it UP. 

Yup Nicky is probably the best host bar Ru.

This episode was great!!!!! I didn't find Keyona that good and would've maybe replaced her with Moon but that's just me (plus Keyona looked gorgeousssssssss on the runway). The rest was pretty spot on.

Sara Forever and Keiona have both deservedly been in the top all 3 episodes. 2 absolute top tier incredible drag race contestants. 

I’m sad it doesn’t seem like the show sees it for Mami Watta. Her workroom moments this episode and last have touched me more than any workroom contestant from any international franchise.. ever? Last week you could argue she deserved low, but this week I thought she was by far one of the funniest. I hope she puts her money where her mouth is and she’s a lip sync assassin and makes it to the end, even if she doesn’t stand a chance to win. 

• ATRL Moderator

I thought that was gingers win… but Sara did have my favorite runway.  

this is a good season. The challenge was fun, and judging is mostly correct.  I just hope they even out the playing field soon.  A LOT of seasons have had runaway frontrunners this year and it’s getting boring (some deserved, some undeserved). I want a close race!! 

Some of the international seasons have scared me off keeping up but I binged France and I'm current with the new season. It's SO good! Nicky is so likable in French it's like night and day.

Ginger's manly ass was FULLY robbed this week, I was gagged when Sara was declared the winner.

They're also sleeping on Moon, she was hilarious this week!

13 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Some of the international seasons have scared me off keeping up but I binged France and I'm current with the new season. It's SO good! Nicky is so likable in French it's like night and day.

I think Nicky would've done very well on DR if she was able to speak in her own language. 

Keiona robbed again! Her runway was much better than Punani who mainly only won because she did Amanda Lear right in front of her in the Snatch Game.

Very surprised about Piche. Her runway was great even though her Snatch Game wasn't. I expected to see her much closer to the finale than Ginger. Ginger wasn't that much better than her in the lipsync so it was truly close.

Hopefully Cookie gets eliminated next,  her attitude is not it. 

Edited by Hector

Another amazing and entertaining episode, but yeah, the results... I didn't agree :doc: 

And it could be that I don't speak French and have to read the subtitles in English so that could be why I saw things differently, but idk.

First of all, Cookie was so boring and unfunny... How was she not lipsyncing? And her attitude? Bye girl :biblio: I actually found all the girls in the bottom to be funnier than her. And her look wasn't all that to save her - it should've been Sara or Piche who got saved by their looks.

I was surprised with Punani winning. I stan her, but I found Keiona to be the funniest. I actually thought the judges would pick Moon too, so yeah, surprising win imo.

And finally, I'm not even a Piche stan like that, but I thought she won the lipsync. It was close, but I do think she did better and just has more to offer. 

Oh well, I still loved the episode and am looking forward to the next one :heart2: 

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Sad to see piche go cause she was my favorite but it was deserved sadly.  

Keionia had one of the best runways of all time.  

Looking at this a few things stand out to me. 1. Damn, didn't Sasha just win like last week and now she's 3 queens ago? 2. Tyra, we were all rooting for you. She deserves more respect given where the show has come from. Inner saboteur. 3. Jaida winning is one of the most appropriate out of all the seasons. Can't see it for either of the other two finalist. 4. Krystal Versace won after Kylie Sonique? Too much drag race. 5. I'd have preferred Bimini in here 

Moon is a ****** STAR. So far I am rooting for her, Ginger and Keiona.

I also have the biggest crush on Punani.

Wtf was that elimination? In which department was Ginger B*itch better than Piche? Piche has much more to offer. This and Keta Minaj were the most wtf eliminations I've ever seen

How TF has Keiona not won a challenge yet?

:deadbanana4:

I think she serves to win the season but the french aren’t letting that happen. 

:celestial5:

She’s one of the most talented and stunning queens of all time and Ru would LOVE her. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Blue Jeans said:

Wtf was that elimination? In which department was Ginger B*itch better than Piche? Piche has much more to offer. This and Keta Minaj were the most wtf eliminations I've ever seen

Don’t really think it’s comparable to KM’s elimination.  Their track records were fairly even (two highs vs one win).  Plus ginger was just giving a better more emotionally connected lip sync.  

Keiona is so winning this season. i doubt we will see any weakness.

next week is a rusical which mama she's the drama. mother will bring it in any performance based challenge. 

and we still waiting for a ball which again who has the best runway package by far? MOTHER.

idk if she can sew or not but for someone who do all of her wigs? yuh she's crafty and can cook something up for a win.

now yall get on the winning train :nicole:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.