Drag Race France | Season 3 | Céline Dion: The Rusical

Ghibli

That was one of the funniest mini challenges of all time :bibliahh:

I wish they gave Keiona the win last week so she and Sara Forever are even. I just think a Sara win would stain such a perfect season. She’s too similar to Paloma and doesn’t really have much personality. Keiona is just a star, an icon and an international sensation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• publikcitizen

• Hector

19 hours ago, Dragonfly said:

I would've put Mami and Punani in the bottom2 for this challenge

But Piche is still fresh. She can return one day and slay even more

Praying that Keiona is the undeniablé winner of the finale :heart2: 

I agree with this. Ultimately, Piche needed to go above and win the challenge in order to make the finale. She did fine, better than Mami and Punani, but not enough to justify her staying.

Cookie getting swapped with Piche felt so wrong  :deadbanana2: at that point Cookie really came into her own after initial floppage, I'm really not here for Piche to be in Semi-finals over her. Plus you can't deny that Cookie had the nerve and brought some drama to the show

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Mami Watta being top 4 is the biggest surprise for me, especially when she placed either safe or low the first 5 episodes. :redface:

This is the best drag race season of the year and a Keiona x Sara top 2 would be one of the bests top 2 ever.

• Like 2

Sara was the best this week and the only one that wowed me. Piche's ""makeover"" was laughable

Mami Watta is definitely better than Punani. I hate her face in drag

Keiona’s stans are so disgusting on social media, like making death threats to Sara simply because she… slays? So weird to me. 

Another amazing episode and pretty fair placements. 

It really could've been either Mami or Punani for the btm (I think I would've gone with Mami though), but it was clear Piche was going!

#TeamKeiona for the finale, but honestly this is such an amazing Top4 in general :heart2:

All 4 are amazing and had great runs! I'm especially proud of Mami - I did not see her in the finale, but she fully deserves it!

Is the finale this Friday or next week? I think they just filmed the live show yesterday so they might need some time to edit.

Does anyone know Punani’s boy insta? It’s so annoying that he doesn’t have a solo drag account :deadbanana4:

On 8/21/2023 at 9:56 PM, genetic fail said:

Is the finale this Friday or next week? I think they just filmed the live show yesterday so they might need some time to edit.

16 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Is the finale this week or next? 

Today, three hours or so from now :chick1:

I would have been fine with either as winner but 

Spoiler

Kei

won the final lipsync fair and square :clap3: great end to an incredible season, probably my top 5 favorite ever along with AS2, S9, UK2, and AS7

• Like 2

Aaaaaaah the rightful queen won!!! Truly one of the best queens ever, and a great continuation of incredible winners this year! (Sasha Colby, Jimbo)

• Like 1

What a LEGENDARY season :alexz: 

Absolutely amazing from beginning to end, the winner was SO deserved :alexz: 

The finale was a bit lengthy, but I didn't mind it, cause it was entertaining, touching, a great presentation of talent, and a celebration for this amazing season!

Hope all the queens find success, cannot wait to hopefully see some of them on All Stars or All Winners seasons, and I truly believe this season will go down in history as one of the absolute best! It's actually so sad it's ending, but I will cherish it forever :heart2: 

• Like 2

Great end to a great season! I love that some queens from Drag Race Belgique and Sverige(?) were also in the crowd :smitten:

Tbh, Sara lowkey won that lipsync. I love Keiona but that was a terrible wig and a terrible crowning look :toofunny3:

Her reign will be excellent though which is ultimately what matters most :clap:

Aaah such a great finale, the best outcome possible with Keiona and Moon winning! Literally couldn’t have asked for anything better! :clap3:

Loved seeing queens from S1 and Belgique there. We need more live finales! :heart2:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Great end to a great season! I love that some queens from Drag Race Belgique and Sverige(?) were also in the crowd :smitten:

Tbh, Sara lowkey won that lipsync. I love Keiona but that was a terrible wig and a terrible crowning look :toofunny3:

Her reign will be excellent though which is ultimately what matters most :clap:

I was trying to place if that was Vanity Vain or a lookalike but they kept panning to her

I agree with your take but Keiona is still a great winner. DRF is such a smash :jonny5:

That was one of the best drag race seasons ever :jonny3: On Par with UK S2

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.