Drag Race France | Season 3 | Céline Dion: The Rusical

Ghibli

On 8/11/2022 at 10:10 PM, ToMmY said:

And the fact that she was never at the bottom too.

Two of my favorites in the top 3 and they both lost, ugh.

Anyway, help me find Kevin's Instagram, besties. He doesn't know it yet but we're gonna get married very soon.

EDIT: Nevermind I found him:gaycatney2:

FZ5jwFyXgAALdGw?format=jpg&name=900x900

His instagram is TERRIBLE :deadbanana2: The way he is ruining his good looks with his atrocious layout.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• publikcitizen

• Hector

19 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Renewed for season 2 :party:

ON L'A FAIT, JOE !! :clap3::flame:

• ATRL Moderator

Hurray! :clap3: S1 was already so good, but imagine if France follows in the footsteps of US and their best season is S2 :jonnycat:

• 7 months later...

Lolita Banana outsold

10 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

S2 coming soon apparently! :eek:

can't wait for a certain mother :jonny5:

Excited for this :duca: Hope it's as good as the first season!

And the promo is looking cute!

• 3 weeks later...

first season promo was better but mother keiona is gonna serve real hard

The cast looks really promising. We're in for a yet another top tier season I fear :gaycatina1:

• 4 weeks later...

First episode was great,  gagged that Chris of Christine & The Queens was the guest judge :jonny5:

Didn't really agree with Sara as the winner but not mad. Keiona & Mami are already stars in this competition.

Kitty turned it out in the lipsync. :clap3:Sad Punani already lost her best friend Rose in the first episode.

REALLY enjoyed this premiere actually! I've been slowly starting to feel the DR fatigue, but this episode re-ignited my interest :duca: 

The cast is just really fun, diverse, and very promising! Seems like it will be an amazing season!

It was kind of a hard episode to judge, so I think the results were decently fair.

The only thing, I wouldn't have put Kitty in the btm2 (or possibly even low), but it didn't really matter in the end.

Rose... kind of sad we will not see more of her connection with Punani, but she honestly flopped in every aspect of this episode, so it was the right decision.

Poor Rose :deadbanana: Maybe they can put her on se3

What a nice cast :heart2: and fun to have Chris there

13 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I want Piche to do things to me :WAP:

Piche is a zaddy :smitten: 

Such a fun cast. France has that extra oomph

Moon looked stunning in that Swiss red outfit with that hair :eek: 

Such a top tier franchise. The cast looks incredible. Moon, Punani and Keyona are my early favorites.

The way Piche showed up ready to clock in for a shift at the office :rip: Where was the drag

On 6/30/2023 at 10:12 PM, Hector said:

Didn't really agree with Sara as the winner

It really didn't make any sense. I was was like huh? :confused:

• Like 1

Great premiere! France keeps delivering :jonnycat:

Really interested in what Moon, Piche and Punani will bring to the table. Cookie and Keiona left an impression on me too

Don't really agree with Sara's win, Keiona cleared the episode. Kitty didn't deserve to be in the bottom, Ginger was worse than her. Great lipsync though :clap3:

Poor Keiona, she by far had the best talent show this week. Best performer of the bunch by far :clap3: It's hard to deny Piche with how great her runway & performance was, but it's still unfortunate.

Thought the lipsync was pretty close and could have seen Vespi staying though I don't mind Cookie staying as long as she improves in challenges. Glad Mami wasn't bottom 2, I think she still has more to offer. 

Even though I had a bunch of things spoiled, I really enjoyed this episode! Shaping up to be a great season so far!

The runway was a bit messy, I felt like most had trouble with their reveals, but the talent show was good!

Some interesting performances, some really strong ones, and the bad ones were entertaining messes. 

The judging was decent. Piche did deserve the win. Keiona and Sara were great too and could've won as well.

I guess Ginger did do well, but idk... She could've just been safe. I also could've seen Punani up there instead of her.

I was a bit surprised Mami got read so hard. I actually thought she could've been safe and Kitty in the bottom.

SHOOK at Vespi going so soon... I feel like she has so much more to offer :'( But yeah, she had issues in the challenge, issues on the runway, the lipsync was fine, but I think stripping like that lost it for her, so I can't be mad. Though I do think it's a fair elimination, it's still very sad :'( All the amazing looks we're being robbed of!

I don't get the hype for Sara... yet

I would've put Moon high instead

Moon KILLED it, wow. She’s really my favorite right now. Sad to see Vespi go…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.