Drag Race France | Season 3 | Ball Games

Ghibli

I think everyone except for Paloma did well, Elips was clearly robbed. Soa's win is deserved but I'd prefer seeing Lolita finally win a challenge. 

As for the runway, Paloma and Elips had the best Myléne hands down. I liked Lolita's too for the message but these two embodied Myléne

Not yet another lipsync song being restricted :skull: too bad cause this seemed to be the best lipsync of the season so far, hope someone from France recorded it cause this ain't it :rip:

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• NumbSoul

• publikcitizen

12 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I think everyone except for Paloma did well, Elips was clearly robbed. Soa's win is deserved but I'd prefer seeing Lolita finally win a challenge. 

As for the runway, Paloma and Elips had the best Myléne hands down. I liked Lolita's too for the message but these two embodied Myléne

Not yet another lipsync song being restricted :skull: too bad cause this seemed to be the best lipsync of the season so far, hope someone from France recorded it cause this ain't it :rip:

agree with everything:clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Does anyone know if Thoj (the music producer) has nudes out there? :gaycat:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Ok, finished the ep. Great performances :clap3: I honestly don't think anyone did really poorly, so it was hard to guess bottoms. I actually think the rock group did worse overall because their lyrics were BANAL af and didn't even work around a theme. Lolita was just saying she's Mexican the whole time :toofunny3:

I'm a little sad at results, but out of the remaining queens, I guess I was least excited to see her again :michael: It's a good cast!

La Grande Dame is still my fave. She just has IT. Even though some of her dancing was stiff, I still had my eyes glued to her the whole performance :alexz3:

Dumb question but how does France have the exact same stage as Espana? Did they copy them or what :skull:

12 hours ago, Morissette said:

Dumb question but how does France have the exact same stage as Espana? Did they copy them or what :skull:

Apparently they flew it over or something, makes sense given their neighbours tbh. :rip:

the confessionals are so weird in this spinoff

something small happens, and you get 3 forced confessional reactions in a row :toofunny2:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Honestly, watching the queens lip sync to a generic dance song is high camp :bibliahh: Their lips moving when there are no words... Them being offbeat because they don't even find a song with the same rhythm... I actually live. Hope it happens again.

Soa snapped this week! Glad she won, very deserved :heart2: 

I think the rock group could've been in the top as a whole, but if they wanted to judge it individually they should've put Grande Dame in the top, Elips low, and had Paloma and Bertha lipsyncing with the latter going home... I hope Bertha is next, cause I'm a bit over her at this point :doc: 

Very intrigued to see what happens next week! Probably something crazy during the lipsync. Can't wait to see!

Do international versions have a Miss Congeniality title? Wondering who could get it if they do

On 7/22/2022 at 3:47 PM, bestfiction said:

Thiiiiiis! A Lolita win is long overdue! I hope she still makes the finale but it's starting to look like Paloma/La Grande Dame/Soa de Muse at this point. Which isn't too bad since they're all pretty even in terms of track record so far.

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, bestfiction said:

Do international versions have a Miss Congeniality title? Wondering who could get it if they do

Big Bertha probably. The girls seem to really like her in the workroom. Or maybe they'd vote for Lolita to make her feel better after she felt alienated the first few weeks nnnn

Edited by feelslikeadream
Typo mawma

this season and cast is great. they really struck gold. paloma & la grande dame are my absolute favorites, i had chills when LGD walked out on the runway :jonny:

elips was robbed but she was also boring af.

Elips was truly the Sister Sister of the season :skull:

5 hours ago, IlianVargas said:

Elips was truly the Sister Sister of the season :skull:

The disrespect to Sister Sister! At least she gave us drama after the pandemic break! Elips was just... there.

I hate Daphne and Kiddie. 

• Thanks 1

holy **** this lipsync was so emotional. maybe this is the most emotional one i've watched since jujubee and raven on AS1. wow i bawled so hard. i can't believe lolita did that. 

THE END OF THE ******* EPISODE???????

EWsw_GyUcAgTbgX.jpg

From the "who deserves to leave" moment to the lipsync??? wtf the roller-coaster of emotions sjhdkdndkslk

The "who deserves to leave" moment was soooo ******* weird, it was so unexpected and I was so used to the queens' "sorority" vibe that their responses felt so violent, I was truly in shock... 

And the second I saw Yseult crying from watching the lipsync??? I started tear up too lmfaooo and I don't even consider myself emotive much, this was too poignant and must be one of my favorite moments in the whole show :cries2:

Spoiler

FINALLY LA BIG BERTHA IS GONE 

I'll probably miss her goofy ass but her outfits felt so unprofessional wtf, the only good one was the Squirting Marie-Antoinette and I don't even think she made it herself :skull:

That was one of the most emotional, beautiful, and raw lipsyncs on any Drag Race. I almost expected a double shantay. Soa looked so annoyed that Lolita stayed.  The way all the girls made Lolita an easy target and wanted her to go only wanted me to have her stay even longer. I actually hope she makes it into the finale,  even with the weakest stats. Her stilts actually made my jaw drop and her commercial was fun. 

Grande Dame had the worst commercial but the best runway while Bertha had the worst looks but one of the better commercials. Soa and Paloma had the best of both so Paloma's win made sense (though Soa's commercial was better).

First of all, I'm f*cking sick and tired of the treatment Lolita has been reserved during this season. She was done consistently so dirty and for what? Miss thing has good runways, great performance skills, a nice personality and lowkey served the most iconic moments of the season. Like, what's even the point of asking who should go home when all of the queens except Lolita are friends with La Big Berta outside of the competition? It was f*cked up, honestly. No wonder she felt like sh*t and ready to go home.

That being said, knowing what I know now, I'm happy she got the bottom placement. That lip sync was emotional, iconic, powerful. Just wow. I've never been moved by a lip sync in the way I was during this one. Sad that La Big Bertha left, but she overstayed her welcome.

But now back to the episode. La Grand Dame and La Big Bertha were the clear bottom 2 for me. Bad commercials and bad runways (compared to the others). Soa looked incredible on that runway (and finally had a sickening wig, thanks to La Grand Dame), I was gagged. Paloma also had an amazing runway, very cool concept and great execution. Lolita's runway was jaw-dropping, the amount of work this queen puts into her looks is truly commendable. All three of them had good ads, but Paloma's was slightly better so it made sense for her to win.

I'm sad to say this but I really expected La Grand Dame to stomp on the competition based on her social media presence and reputation, but I've yet to be impressed by her, even on the runway. At this point I don't even know if I see her winning anymore, Soa and Paloma are doing so much better and I'd totally be fine with either one of them snatching the crown.

• Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

JESUS, what an episode! I'm not even a Lolita stan but I actually cried when she was so upset on the runway after all the girls named her. Then I cried AGAIN during the lip sync :cries2:

I feel like this week was pretty hard to judge, but I understand the bottom 2. I think Bertha's commercial was messy and was the only clear "bottom" for me. I actually didn't think Soa's worked as well as the judges did, only because someone being overwhelmed at work isn't really the best example of "toxic masculinity" :toofunny3: But I think Paloma was best and I laughed the most at La Grand Dame, as her humor seems most aligned with mine. Strong runway, but Lolita's look was the least couture and that's why I think it's fine she was B2. The gimmick was cool, but the look wasn't great.

Anyway, this season and cast is so good. It's a shame there are only a few people in this thread every week. DR fans are sleeping on one of the best international series I fear.

Wow, I definitely expected Lolita to go, or both to stay. But I don't think it matters for the crown.

Still rooting for Paloma :clap3: I hope the girls are nice to Lolita next week. She deserves a break.

Wow, that was the most emotional lipsync on Drag Race EVER :cries:

I kinda was expecting Bertha to stay, but I'm happy Lolita did. She's a stronger contender and always so dedicated. Love her.

I think the results this week made sense.

I actually loved Grande Dame's commercial, but Paloma and Soa did great too. Not mad at the winner.

Very excited for the challenge next week :duca:

I'm still rooting for Grande Dame, so I hope she wins next week, so that she has a good shot at the crown!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.