Drag Race France | Season 3 | Ball Games

Ghibli

31 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nicky looking straight at the camera in the workroom instead of the queens made me scream :ahh: Why did she do that?! It looks so awkward in the wide shots.

I caught that too and it was so funny :ahh:

I'm pretty sure Ru does that too, but the editors wouldn't dare to include wide shots of those moments

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• genetic fail

• NumbSoul

• publikcitizen

• ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I caught that too and it was so funny :ahh:

I'm pretty sure Ru does that too, but the editors wouldn't dare to include wide shots of those moments

I wondered about that but I feel like Ru is never looking directly at the camera. I might be wrong though, but I'm def gonna pay attention during tomorrow's ep of AS7 :dies:

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Nicky looking straight at the camera in the workroom instead of the queens made me scream :ahh: Why did she do that?! It looks so awkward in the wide shots.

I also must not understand French humor because I was LOST during the maxi challenge :psyduck: I don't think Kahena deserved BTM2 at all, and it's sad that someone who looks interesting got eliminated soon over some of the obviously filler queens.

Supremme does that as well on Espana. Ru does it too, but it's less obvious plus Ru is so used to knowing what he has to say after 15 years lol

Paloma was so good this week. Deserving winner of the challenge although Lolita was a close second. 

Lolita Banana was robbed.  She had THE runway moment of the week and had one of the greatest runways I've seen on any drag race with her beautiful Frida Kahlo look. I don't think Paloma's performance or runway were that impressive for her to be the winner of the week. 

• Like 1

I was NOT expecting another episode today :rip: Are they doing 2 each week or is this some special occasion?

Paloma winning was deserved imo! Lolita was very close though!

Love Grande Dame, but idk if she should've been in the top... Briochee and Elips kinda robbed.

Lova... sweet girl, but she kinda embarrassed herself in every single aspect of this episode :rip: Made me sad we lost Kahena for this...

Definitely the right choice to go and I'm perched to see how the following weeks go, cause the rest of the cast is very strong!

10 minutes ago, NumbSoul said:

I was NOT expecting another episode today :rip: Are they doing 2 each week or is this some special occasion?

Paloma winning was deserved imo! Lolita was very close though!

Love Grande Dame, but idk if she should've been in the top... Briochee and Elips kinda robbed.

Lova... sweet girl, but she kinda embarrassed herself in every single aspect of this episode :rip: Made me sad we lost Kahena for this...

Definitely the right choice to go and I'm perched to see how the following weeks go, cause the rest of the cast is very strong!

No, the first episode aired on Saturday on TV because of Pride celebration happening in Paris last Saturday. All remaining episodes will air every Thursday on the streaming platform. 

However, the first episode did so well for the channel with the rating that it will play each episode again every Saturday after the episode is released on the streaming service on Thursday. 

3 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

No, the first episode aired on Saturday on TV because of Pride celebration happening in Paris last Saturday. All remaining episodes will air every Thursday on the streaming platform. 

However, the first episode did so well for the channel with the rating that it will play each episode again every Saturday after the episode is released on the streaming service on Thursday. 

Thank you so much :heart2:

I only heard about the premiere date, so I just assumed all episodes would air on Saturdays ddd

TOUTES LES FEEEMMES DE TAAA VIIIE

GpAzkii.gif

EN MOI RÉÉÉUUUNIIIES

GpAzkii.gif

TON ÂME SŒUUUR, TON ÉGÉRIIIE

GpAzkii.gif

PARFOIS TAAA MEILLEUUURE EEENNEEEMIIIIIIE

GpAzkii.gif

The second episode was amazing :clap3:Paloma and Lolita really killed the challenge, honestly could've been a double win but I assume they don't have the budget to do them

Sensing some Grande Dame payola, she was bottom 2 with Lova to me, both Big Berta and Soa were nice and I don't think a good runway should've saved Grande Dame

what a fun cast; and Kam is so pretty

but nnn; 'SOA' is Dutch for STD/STI :deadbanana:

Grand Dame out of drag does things to me... getting me hot and bothered.

1 hour ago, Claymore said:

seriously, he was so so attractive in the second episode. idk but him in that orange suit made me feel things lol

8 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

seriously, he was so so attractive in the second episode. idk but him in that orange suit made me feel things lol

And that deep voice :jonny2:

16 hours ago, Claymore said:

n, right?

Did anyone else think this acting challenge dragged on a bit though? :deadbanana4:

Lolita was robbed for the second week in a row, wtf. Great acting performance (like, she did that on the first take) and that runway was the moment of the week. Paloma was a really close second though, but the runway looked like a lesser version of Juriji's beast look.

Putting Soa in the bottom was really weird. I get that it's good for storyline purposes, but I really don't think she did bad.

Kam stays looking immaculate, but is there anything else to it? Like mama, give us something other than fashion and mug!

• Like 1

Phew, Paloma and Lolita ate the challenge, and the latter the runway. My current faves right from the beginning of ep 1. 
Why did Lova take off her wig ff

Soa's bottom placement was so random?? :deadbanana2: Tbf I didn't think any of them bar Lova did less than good but Berta's runway was worse

Lolita was kinda robbed, it was pretty much her week. But Paloma did amazing too.

The editing and some of the production choices like having the set on the werkroom threw me off :deadbanana: the way you could see some people getting ready and standing there when they opened the door and in some wide shots :rip:

On 7/1/2022 at 3:38 PM, Claymore said:

+1

Today's episode was actually REALLY nice! The girls did really well in the Ball and served some amazing moments :clap3:

Kam and Grande Dame were def my Top2, so I'm happy with the winner, but I think I preferred Dame slightly. 

The bottom made sense, although I think I would've had Elips safe and Bertha in the bottom 3.

I also am not sure if Bertha's little water moment was enough to keep her out of the btm2, cause Soa's first two outfits kinda stomped.

I kinda figured Briochee would be the next to go and I'm not too mad about it, cause everyone left is very strong, but I'm still gonna miss her!

Awwww I'm gonna miss La Briochée's sweet ass so much! 

This episode was so good though!!! :eek:

LA GRANDE DAME ROBBED 

Edited by Blackthorn
Stream Pookie by Aya Nakamura on your favorite platforms

Kam Hugh's win was well deserved,  she executed every one of her looks well :clap3: Paloma & Lolita would have been worthy winners too.

Bertha should have replaced Soa in the bottom 2, that third look was unforgivable.  :biblionny:

Thank goodness Soa survived again because I don't think she'll be lucky if she's in the bottom 2 again. 

Edited by Hector

1. Grand Dame's and Kam's first looks were sublime.

2. Lolita is EVERYTHING.

3. I am mesmerized by Paloma's face.

Grande Dame's looks were better than Kam's tbh

and I really don't get why Soa was in the bottom again? Her looks were all good. Big Bertha should've been in the bottom even though her first look was outstanding

I really liked La Briochée but she was clearly the worst one this challenge but I feel that the lipsync song was picked for Soa to sweep. Still nice seeing Briochée putting up a good fight in the lipsync compared to the mess that Lova did the episode prior

Grande Dame was robbed! Kam’s final outfit looked cheap

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.