Overwatch 2™ | New Heroes/Modes Announced

justin.

29 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Worst season ever! ******* Mauga braindead trash in 90% of the matches. No matchmaking at all, stomp after stomp. Ana/Kiriko in every match. No new winter modes. Monetized event. QP failing to backfill players...

tumblr_inline_nn8rih2V721ss0czp_500.gif

Essentially the perfect summary. The upcoming heroes look questionable too. We're basically getting the mole man from the incredibles as a DPS god help us. 

• Haha 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, BOOM! said:

Worst season ever! ******* Mauga braindead trash in 90% of the matches. No matchmaking at all, stomp after stomp. Ana/Kiriko in every match. No new winter modes. Monetized event. QP failing to backfill players...

tumblr_inline_nn8rih2V721ss0czp_500.gif

Ana kiri required thanks to smegma  :redface:

nerf this hero stat blizzard :redface: 

This game has declined so massively it's such a bummer. I had so many good times with it. 

Finally :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Scabandplaster said:

This game has declined so massively it's such a bummer. I had so many good times with it. 

Same :gaycat7:

This game truly deserves to go under. Do the devs even play the game? 

Also @V$. if you want control of this thread, I can arrange it with the mods. You do a better job updating than I do lol.

And if V$ doesn’t want the thread, anyone else can let me know if they want it. I just do not care enough to update it anymore. :gaycat6:

The game seems unsalvageable at this point with SO MANY flop, failed decisions. OW2 YOU WILL NEVER BE SUCCSSFUL!!

trash-bye.gif

• Like 1

On 1/12/2024 at 11:59 AM, V$. said:

:deadbanana4:

it is a TEAM game. Are they stupid? They're going to be even more encouraged to do whatever tf they want. Imagine Ball with a self-heal, a disaster.

• Haha 2

On 1/12/2024 at 5:05 PM, justin. said:

This game truly deserves to go under. Do the devs even play the game? 

Also @V$. if you want control of this thread, I can arrange it with the mods. You do a better job updating than I do lol.

hi sis! I lost interest in the game. :gaycat7:

no, thanks :heart:

flop game beyond repair

i am EATING everyone in Mayhem tho w Orisa spamming Exterminate

NicoleAMatty

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is a cute reformatting. I feel like it signals a step in the right direction. 

Whole PvE team fired, so many artists and animators fired...

EJcrOxBWwAEmm2N.jpg

pve is pretty much dead now 

the way this is literally the only game i play now

the addiction is real

EJcrOxBWwAEmm2N.jpg

According to the season 9 leaks (allegedly) they're buffing everyone's health pool by 50

EJcrOxBWwAEmm2N.jpg

Moira Mythic!! I am literally crying!

HJDm0mp.gif

We are SO back girlies!!

HJDm0mp.gif

Not the whole trailer just being the competitive rework and Jade weapons that nobody asked for. Clearly they didn't learn from gold guns but here we are. They should've rolled out a whole set of weapon colors. 

4 minutes ago, Jaye said:

Not the whole trailer just being the competitive rework and Jade weapons that nobody asked for. Clearly they didn't learn from gold guns but here we are. They should've rolled out a whole set of weapon colors. 

They are pretty underwhelming but I think they said they will be adding more weapon colors to comp rewwards in future seasons.

Love Moira's mythic. The trailer seems a bit dry on content, but if the leaked patch notes are real, the game will change a lot more than a new hero or map would do anyways.

Is it an end of season thing that my enemies are sooo goodo, compared to like a week ago in the same tier? :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.