• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

These servers are CRAP. :biblio: I played like 3 games and got kicked out then i was FINALLY able to get back in at (its literally almost 3am) and it kicked me out right when i won my second game? :mazen: How could they mess up this badly? 

28 minutes ago, Starshine said:

omg is everyone this sweaty or am i just extremely bad 

ezgif-3-0d9686f063.thumb.jpeg.1188d82c1c

You’re playing?

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, ren said:

They still haven't fixed console profiles being completely reset :rip:

All my heroes are locked even though it’s allowing me into competitive as an OW1 player. Make it make sense :rip:

My Watchpoint Pack is still missing as well.

9 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

All my heroes are locked even though it’s allowing me into competitive as an OW1 player. Make it make sense :rip:

My Watchpoint Pack is still missing as well.

I wanna play Sombra but I am NOT playing 150 games in a row :deadbanana2: also was yours bugging out earlier? It kept telling me complete 5 games to unlock the otha modes even tho by then I had done like 15 :rip:

I had no problems with the game today. They made changes to mystery heroes - you save 30% ult charge when you die.

Let's see if I finally enter the game today. Already waiting over an hour :deadbanana2:

Managed to play for a few hours on a brand new account but now I’m locked out again :rip:

2 minutes ago, Crashed said:

Let's see if I finally enter the game today. Already waiting over an hour :deadbanana2:

REALLY ? It was fine for me this morning. 

2 minutes ago, D.Va said:

REALLY ? It was fine for me this morning. 

Yes. I started with 50k players in front of me in the queue and now I'm at 5k players after almost 90 minutes :dancehall3:

8 hours ago, ren said:

I wanna play Sombra but I am NOT playing 150 games in a row :deadbanana2: also was yours bugging out earlier? It kept telling me complete 5 games to unlock the otha modes even tho by then I had done like 15 :rip:

Yeah, I’m getting all sort of bugs, like being locked out of heroes and such, and random trophies unlocking. :rip:

Not to compare games, but Fortnite always gives out free content when there are server issues. The servers went down the same day OW1 was taken down, and Fortnite gave us a free weapon wrap. I really wish Blizzard would give us a free skin or like 2000 coins, so we can buy one of the new bundles. This really is not a good way to start off.

This release is so ghetto :skull: 60k queues, console accounts being erased, half the lobby getting kicked out in the middle of a game :deadbanana2:

People who have prepaid phones not being able to access the game is NOT a cute look. I feel so bad for the people who have played for several years now not being able to access their account. Blizzard needs to ACTUALLY address all of these issues and make it right with their customers.

I can't believe how they are (not) handling all these issues... What a MESS of a company they are!

We deserve a compensation for two wasted days and there might even be more because weekend is approaching...

Got to play two matches before getting dc'ed and Zarya is completly broken now wtf both matches had a Zarya in the other team and she stomped both matches :rip: 

20 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Got to play two matches before getting dc'ed and Zarya is completly broken now wtf both matches had a Zarya in the other team and she stomped both matches :rip: 

She so broken on total mayhem too not even sombra can do anything :rip:

Also removing Mei freeze is such a dumb move she so useless now :psyduck:

1 hour ago, lander said:

She so broken on total mayhem too not even sombra can do anything :rip:

Also removing Mei freeze is such a dumb move she so useless now :psyduck:

Yeah, if you see a Zarya in Total Mayhem you’d better leave the game because Zarya is immortal in that mode. :rip:The only way to break overtime is to kill the rest of the team and then knock her away with Doomfist of Winston. It’s crazy that she resists Sombra’s hack.

Edited by touchofmyhand

Took me about 3 hours to get in tonight but managed to play 5 games in a row with no interruptions. Had a lot of fun!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.