• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in, took me about 30 minutes. It just doesn’t feel the same for some reason, it made me wanna go back to OW1

I’m getting so angry SORT YOUR SERVERS OUT

4 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I’m getting so angry SORT YOUR SERVERS OUT

#FireAaronKeller #BringBackJeffKaplan

But really, I love that they shut down the servers for over 24 hours to prepare, and they immediately collapse upon going live. 

I was in for 15 minutes, looking around at the shop, going through all the cosmetics, tested out Kiriko and a few of the characters with changes in the training room… and then I got disconnected and can’t get back in :chick3:

Tried to get in for 4,5 hours on PS5. Nothing. I briefly managed to get in on PC by switching my region to Asia, only to find my Watchpoint Pack is missing. ******* Blizzard :skull:

Got DCed after 20 minutes but it kinda messy since the account merge doesn't work for me also i HATE the cooldown on mercy guardian angel so annoying 

the way I still haven't been able to log in ever since I got dc'd 4 whole hours ago :rip:

i got in and afk'd for an hour for class

time to play now 

I have been playing for about an hour now with no problems. I’m about to be on battle pass level 5. I’m so sorry to the other girlies who can’t get in. :chick3:

36 minutes ago, ren said:

I got in but literally nothing transfered not even my settings :rip: is this a bug or 

Has to be a bug. All of my stuff transferred (including settings). But the button binding for “ability 1” for half the characters was removed from my settings. I had to go back in and manually add them. :deadbanana4:

What a disaster of a launch. The hyping up by paid content creators to fail this bad. None of my settings or skins have transferred over, AND getting kicked off the servers after a few minutes. 

They really should have done a staggered release so OG players could get to play the game first for a week or something. It’s stupid that I’ve been playing for years and can’t get in (nonstop server errors) while a whole bunch of new players I know that have never played the OG game can just easily play the game. It would also be a great incentive for them to test out their servers and see if they can handle all of the OG players trying to play the game at once so they could prepare for the wide release… ?

I got in and got to test out some of the new characters then I got kicked out as I was gonna try to play a game. 

that edm D.VA skin is beautiful and it plays music when you use use your ult. 

Edited by Danny789

Ok, I finally got the chance to play a few matches and I'm still trying to get used to the 'new' game, but it looks promising.

I can't seem to figure out where the hell the damage is coming from, tho. :rip:

Edited by NicoleAMatty

finally about to start playing and have to do a system update too :rip: 

why would they not do a staggered release :deadbanana4:

It's Blizzard for god sakes... nothing short of a mess was expected.

welp so much for that :deadvision:

let me just play s3 in the meantime

I took a week off work for this because I was so excited, I’ve even had a nights sleep and the servers still aren’t working what a monumental **** up. All those new players checking the game out yesterday will have deleted the game by now, I know I would have :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.