Overwatch 2™ | New Heroes/Modes Announced

justin.

Why does the hype for release feel non-existent today? We're 3 hours away and its like... crickets:matty:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Canon said:

Why does the hype for release feel non-existent today? We're 3 hours away and its like... crickets:matty:

Blizzard's fault.

30 minutes ago, Canon said:

Well... because it is. :rip:
The only ones hyping it up are washed up, paid streamers. :rip:

37 minutes ago, Canon said:

bc it’s Overwatch 1 with more ridiculous monetization, three new characters (one of which is the most annoying, ugly thing they’ve ever created) and… not much else :dancehall2:

No 2CP stanning in my thread!! 

Also, let’s be realistic: do we think the servers are actually going to work for the first few hours? I do not have high hopes lol 

46 minutes ago, justin. said:

No 2CP stanning in my thread!! 

Also, let’s be realistic: do we think the servers are actually going to work for the first few hours? I do not have high hopes lol 

oh, servers will crash for sure

I’ve been getting errors for the past hour, ugh. Also, don’t buy any skins just yet if you manage to get in. I’m seeing a lot of reports of people buying skins and their currency being gone while the skin remains locked.

The way im 20,000 in queue. :skull: 

I dont play competitive but if anyone wants to play quick play im down. Im usually a healer but im decent with a few dps like echo and sombra. :gaycat4:

2 hours ago, £than said:

bc it’s Overwatch 1 with more ridiculous monetization, three new characters (one of which is the most annoying, ugly thing they’ve ever created) and… not much else :dancehall2:

Isnt there like 6 new maps? 

I started at 40000 30 mins ago now I’m at 30000 :deadbanana4:

Is it bad that I scrolled through the battlepass and tried kiriko in the practice range and I'm already exhausted jKxq3jd.png

I give up for today. Not messing around for this mf.

28 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

Isnt there like 6 new maps? 

technically yes but when you consider the new ones are just taking the place of some classics… :dancehall2:

Got let out of work an hour early, and it’s downloading. Can’t wait to play in 19 hours :WAP:

At work so can’t play until 9 :weeps: 

Got let out of work an hour early, and it’s downloading. Can’t wait to play in 19 hours :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.