• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Liafen said:

The way this game almost instantly died with its S1 is absolutely horrific (and deserved tbh). They cheapened-tarnished a premium game with the freemium model + fastpaced 5v5 and over-the-top UX/UI design trying to appease the Fortnite generation. Hope Blizzard learns the lesson the hard way.

:giraffe:

which one of yall is nickiminaj :gaycat2:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

:deadbanana: I’ve shared a couple of Kiki’s with that player :dies:

Absolutely broken matchmaking is making me not wanting to play the game. Majority of the matches are literal stomps for one of the teams and they feel decided even before they started. Even when you win, it's not fun at all. I've never seen worse matchmaking than this.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, V$. said:

I- :deadbanana4:

not this mama from that 70's show ass WIG

Hi guys. New player right here. What tips would you give me? :blush: I'm playing on Xbox Series S

So they are really selling basic Kiriko recolor as Legendary. Mime Moira 2.0... :skull: But this time Kiriko players are actually buying their crap, already saw few players wearing the skin. :rip:

Victory pose is very badass tho. i give them that.

14 hours ago, BOOM! said:

So they are really selling basic Kiriko recolor as Legendary. Mime Moira 2.0... :skull: But this time Kiriko players are actually buying their crap, already saw few players wearing the skin. :rip:

A mess :skull:

16 hours ago, BOOM! said:

She’s giving a 2 piece snack of course ppl are going to buy it :dies:

• 3 weeks later...

No news or at least teasers about new Support/Season 4 literally 10 days before the season. Any hype OW2 had in Season 1/2 is DEAD, GONE!

vV3S7zq.gif

Edited by BOOM!

If the new support character is the DVA twink then they might get me to play the game again :gaycat4:

6 hours ago, fountain said:

If the new support character is the DVA twink then they might get me to play the game again :gaycat4:

Ive been wanting more of the mecha squad for YEARS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.