• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

bout' time the event happens :redface:

Edited by Katamari

Battle For Olympus is cute, and I'm surprisingly good at it playing as Lucio. Hope we get more "events" like this in between the ones we've grown to expect. 

Widows stoning ability in her ult is such a serve, bring it to the main game :gaycat2:

6 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

Widows stoning ability in her ult is such a serve, bring it to the main game :gaycat2:

broken ability for a broke hero :clap3: 

3 hours ago, Katamari said:

broken ability for a broke hero :clap3: 

Lol is she broken?

• 4 weeks later...

The Kiriko mythic looks amazing. As a support main, I won! 

Also, I will update the thread tonight after work, but here are some fairly important changes coming in season 3:

-Nearly all skins released pre-OW2 will be available for purchase 24/7 including seasonal event skins 

-Legendary skins will now be 1500 Overwatch credits instead of 2000 (note: credits are separate from coins, the latter of which is purchased in the shop)

-Players will be able to earn 1500 credits from the Battle Pass (and premium Battle Pass holders can earn an extra 500)

-Players will be able to earn at least one NEW legendary skin in all future events (as opposed to the recent events where the reward was an OW1 skin most of us had already)

-They are looking at other cosmestics and ways in which people with a large reserve of Legacy Credits can spend their currency

-Ramattra will be getting some nerfs/tweaks to his ult 

-Ult charge when switching heroes will drop from 30% to 25%

JustLikeHoney

I literally just turned off the console playing this game. :gaycat1: I really have to pace myself I could play it all night. 

With the developers actually listening to us and making changes, I have (a small amount of) hope for chapter 3 and beyond. I’m excited to see what the new game mode is later this year, and as a support main, I’m obviously excited for the next two heroes. 

On 2/1/2023 at 10:55 PM, JustLikeHoney said:

I literally just turned off the console playing this game. :gaycat1: I really have to pace myself I could play it all night. 

Who do you main? And what system do you play on? 

The way this game almost instantly died with its S1 is absolutely horrific (and deserved tbh). They cheapened-tarnished a premium game with the freemium model + fastpaced 5v5 and over-the-top UX/UI design trying to appease the Fortnite generation. Hope Blizzard learns the lesson the hard way.

JustLikeHoney
1 hour ago, justin. said:

Who do you main? And what system do you play on? 

I just started playing like 3 weeks ago. I use Symmetra. Xbox X.  I am pretty good with turret placement and I go kamikaze when I attack with her I straight up go head to head with a tank when I have a healer consistently healing me and win. I throw some turrets behind the tank and use her gun aim for the head and they go down pretty quickly.  Sometimes they don't know what to do and run. That's always a laugh. I also like baiting people into an enclosed space where I already place turrets. I wish I was more consistent with her and she is a little too delicate but I want to learn how to use her well before I move on to someone else. 

I still don't know how to use her teleporters effectively. But I'm learning. 

Edited by JustLikeHoney

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.