Overwatch 2™ | New Heroes/Modes Announced

justin.

4 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Uninstalled last night.

The game is so unfun. It seems like they broke their matchmaking system with the latest update. Are any of these Devs NOT idiots? Considering how much stuff has been broken the past month and a half, you’d think they don’t know how their own game works.

Also what’s the point since the majority of everything new has to be bought and earned instead of just earned.

Whats unfun about it?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• justin.

• BOOM!

• Jaye

Top Posters In This Topic

which one off yall is gayhealz :bibliahh:

Not them scamming the new players with these expensive “legendary” skins when everyone else knows they’re epic skins at best. :rip:

I have been so bored since completing my battle pass a few weeks ago. I'm glad they are addressing the issues with the battle pass and monetization though. The blog post gave me some slight hope. It's still ridiculous that we will only be able to earn ONE skin during each event though.

22 hours ago, BOOM! said:

flop :redface:

idk it looks cool. rammatra hype!

but i really dont know how ppl can get skins without spending real money :redface:

i mean how do you even get credits in this game :redface:

Why do I feel like ActivisionBlizzard would get more money if they scaled down the legendary skin prices to $10USD/1000 coins. They must be whale hunting methinks :redface:

The only time I can see spending +$20 is if they did a charity skin like Pink Mercy again :whistle2:

Season 2 looks cute, but it's hard to get excited when so many of those amazing skins are going to be $20 each.

I guess i did something...

RQqwAP.png

RQqxVm.png

RQqyvi.png

Golden Mercy! :jonny5: Finally have golden for both my faves! We have no other choice but to STAN this flawless taste! :alexz:

i wont be able to play new hero until like 3 weeks: toofunny: 

i haven't seen the new tank in any games. why? is it locked from comp?

Not them randomly locking my Space Raider skins. Blizzard really gets on my last nerve like no other company.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.