Got Silver for Support. :rip:

At least it's not Bronze... :deadbanana4:

I was gold support in OW1 and they put me in bronze… I want to kms 

10 hours ago, BOOM! said:

1 hour ago, justin. said:

at least y'all got through the qualifiers. My teams are so bad that I am literally unable to finish 7 win placements

10 hours ago, BOOM! said:

1 hour ago, justin. said:

at least y'all got through the qualifiers. My teams are so bad that I am literally unable to finish 7 win placements

48 minutes ago, Liafen said:

THIS!

I am popping tf off as Sombra! Just played a round of competitive where I had 45 elims and 3 deaths :WAP:

I know they are going to nerf her though

Now tell me why and how I got the Kiriko voice line and the Kiriko spray… but not the skin? Twitch says they can’t help and Blizzard says they can’t help. I’m so mad. 

I’m new (drag me) but I’m really enjoying the game! So far I like D.Va, Lucio, Zenyatta, Mercy, and I just played a few as Sigma and think I’m into him too. I need to find some DPS characters that I like cause none of them have clicked with me so far :katie:

It can really be frustrating though depending on the team you get… some players just don’t want to group up, won’t focus on the objective and run away from it or genuinely suck (pick a support but do no healing/people just running in and getting killed straight away). It’s a ride lol. 

I'm mid gold for Support rn and I think Bronze or Silver for both Tank & DPS. 

I really want to be rank up but I hate having to complete SEVEN matches for me to get any update. It's archaic if you ask me.

6 hours ago, fountain said:

I’m new (drag me) but I’m really enjoying the game! So far I like D.Va, Lucio, Zenyatta, Mercy, and I just played a few as Sigma and think I’m into him too. I need to find some DPS characters that I like cause none of them have clicked with me so far :katie:

It can really be frustrating though depending on the team you get… some players just don’t want to group up, won’t focus on the objective and run away from it or genuinely suck (pick a support but do no healing/people just running in and getting killed straight away). It’s a ride lol. 

Nice. Welcome bestie. Ive never clicked with any dps. I main zen, mercy, zarya and DVA mostly. 

Glad they separated the roles so now I can just stay on tank and support. 

Teams can be hit or miss sometimes. I'd recommend comp since it tends to be a bit more serious. 

9 hours ago, fountain said:

We have no reason to drag you, friend! You and I have a lot of the same faves, so you might enjoy Sombra? Especially while she's so powerful. She's one of my favorite DPS. I also love Soldier even if he's pretty standard. (He's canonically gay though so hihi)

I mostly do tank and support myself, but Sombra has been so fun to play since she got buffed.

24 minutes ago, V$. said:

The new skins :biblionny:

Roadhog's is kinda nice, but I don't play him. They did Zen dirty tho.

I'm looking forward to the Lucio one from the trailer tbh. It looks gay, and I've been playing him a lot lately. Junkrat's also looks really nice, but again, I don't really play him.

1 minute ago, justin. said:

Roadhog's is kinda nice, but I don't play him. They did Zen dirty tho.

I'm looking forward to the Lucio one from the trailer tbh. It looks gay, and I've been playing him a lot lately. Junkrat's also looks really nice, but again, I don't really play him.

The best so far :ghostface:

After my second set of competitive support matches, they moved me from Bronze 3 to Silver 4. Thank GOD. I’m almost back to gold.

I was in diamond across all ranks and I finished in gold 5 for DPS. Slowly chipping away at the others. Open queue is a NIGHTMARE, it’s literally 4 tanks one support and nothing dies :deadbanana4:

On 10/19/2022 at 2:39 AM, justin. said:

We have no reason to drag you, friend! You and I have a lot of the same faves, so you might enjoy Sombra? Especially while she's so powerful. She's one of my favorite DPS. I also love Soldier even if he's pretty standard. (He's canonically gay though so hihi)

I mostly do tank and support myself, but Sombra has been so fun to play since she got buffed.

I haven’t unlocked Sombra yet :ghostface: will definitely try her when I have though, thank you!

16 hours ago, fountain said:

I haven’t unlocked Sombra yet :ghostface: will definitely try her when I have though, thank you!

The key with Sombra is to be as disruptive as possible. You want to flank behind the other team, hack a player (preferably a support), pick them off, and maybe pick off another before teleporting back to a health pack. Even if you can’t pick someone off, the goal is to cause as much damage as possible and gather as much of their attention from attacking the objective. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.