The Boys | Season 4 premieres June 13

Gossip_Boy

26 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

Only thing, I hate so far is Maeve screen time. Poor girl, always being N/A in every season :toofunny3:

She's just a plot device at this point :rip:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be dead so quickly in this world, the way I spend every hour of this show begging someone, anyone, to stand up to Homelander. There's absolutely no way I'd sit on that team and let him treat me like he does to the people in the show. :rip:

Spoiler

That scene with Nadia/Vicky were he was like "Ooh, thinking of popping my head? I wonder if it'd work?" I was hoping she'd say "Can we try the headpopping thing, see what'd happen?" and maybe just end him suddenly. :rip:

finally an action-packed episode

1 hour ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I really hope that Homelander dies by the end of the season, he is SO evil and I'm so excited to see where the show goes without him

Also A-Train and The Deep are literally just as awful as each other, and they are the most useless supes asdgfjflflkf. Panting on the floor after one punch each :skull:

they are both dumb and desperate for homelander's approval 

i can't believe i actually felt sorry for that rat a-train at some point

hope they both die a gruesome death

i saw a lot of comments on reddit about the parallels between butcher and hughie's powers and homelander and a-train's, it's interesting

also hughie seemed totally out of it at the end of the ep, he's probably gonna do something stupid to take down homelander

Edited by zaso

I hope they don’t kill off Homelander before the final season as I can’t see this show being as good without him tbh. 

On 6/8/2022 at 11:44 PM, Musicmajor said:

Really enjoying season 3! Homelander is growing tiresome though. 

Yeah I don't think the show can go on without him but he is so repulsive I just want him gone. I get angry with the way he abuses everyone on the show.

Anyone hate how the fight scenes are shot in the entire show. They always look so awkward. There's no fluidity to it. 

That ending…… :chick3: Why is Starlight such a wuss. Girl needs to grow a pair and power up. 

6 minutes ago, Buffy said:

That ending…… :chick3: Why is Starlight such a wuss. Girl needs to grow a pair and power up. 

He was the only one I found hot :chick3:

Can someone explain what that blue liquid was? I forget what it does.

21 minutes ago, Buffy said:

Can someone explain what that blue liquid was? I forget what it does.

The blue liquid is compound V isn't it? I could be totally wrong but I think that's the serum that gives you super powers for life (as opposed to the other serum introduced this season) 

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

The blue liquid is compound V isn't it? I could be totally wrong but I think that's the serum that gives you super powers for life (as opposed to the other serum introduced this season) 

Ohhhhhh I thought it was stripping her powers or killing her :laugh:

I wonder what kind of effect Vicky’s power would have on Homelander. Would he only feel a tickle or a migraine as opposed to having his head explode? Lol

I like the season thus far but at this point I have forgot that Starlight and Maeve are even supes. They don’t do anything. :rip:

Spoiler

Even Hughie has used powers more. :dies:

6 minutes ago, Anomaly said:

I like the season thus far but at this point I have forgot that Starlight and Maeve are even supes. They don’t do anything. :rip:

Hide contents

Even Hughie has used powers more. :dies:

I don’t even remember what Starlight or Maeve can do. I feel like Starlight hasn’t even shown her full potential of what her powers are truly capable of. 

1 hour ago, Buffy said:

I don’t even remember what Starlight or Maeve can do. I feel like Starlight hasn’t even shown her full potential of what her powers are truly capable of. 

I agree. I’ve been waiting since the beginning of the show for Starlight to go all out with her powers and it has yet to happen. Kinda disappointing; hopefully it happens in the season finale.

Spoiler

Kinda similar with Maeve. In the very first episode of the show, Maeve tossed a car, then did this huge superpowered jump multiple stories into the air, ran on the side of a building at highway speeds, and then rammed through a truck like it was nothing. I don’t think she has done anything even remotely like that since. :skull:

9 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

Have you seen the episode now? As now you should know why I tagged you in that video. :oh:

Edited by Cutthroat

I wonder if Soldier Boy is going to be able to kill Homelander? Because his powers somehow were able to actually damage Kimiko. Maybe he’s the weapon they’ve been looking for and potentially the new ‘big bad’ of the show. 

Maeve not even appearing in episodes 2 and 3 of this season :bibliahh: 

35 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Have you seen the episode now? As now you should know why I tagged you in that video. :oh:

Lmao yes I saw it last night :dies:

Spoiler

Poor sonic the hedgehog 

10 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I don't remember the lore of this show. Don't they give compound V to mothers when they're pregnant to get superpowered kids? Or can you just give it to anyone anytime?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.