Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing October 3rd

Gossip_Boy

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

S1 didn't cost much tbh and the show was a huge success so I was expecting the budget to come through but not like this :WAP: I loved the way they made it feel like you were with them in the city. 

I’m so happy with how the Paris scenes turned out. It brought back fun memories of my time visiting Paris. I’m glad Netflix was smart enough to give them the money to do those stuff. 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

Just now, Nicholai said:

More Imogen and less Isaac with his ******* books next season please!

No, we like the asexual and aromantic representation. He doesn't need to be stuck behind a book constantly, but there is next to no asexual representation in TV. He's an important character.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Lovett said:

No, we like the asexual and aromantic representation. He doesn't need to be stuck behind a book constantly, but there is next to no asexual representation in TV. He's an important character.

Yeah but it is not likeable at all at least for me and the book thing is exagerated. The scene when they are all playing truth or dare and he is reading a book was too much hahaha.

• Like 7

I'm in episode 2 so far and i have been loving IT 

:WAP:

but Charlie is getting on my nerves 

As a child of strict parents growing up

I'm like BIATCH just do your ****** assignments and THEN go out looking for Nick, be SMART !

:angry:

Edited by LastKiss
spelling
  • Like 2

Just as good as season 1 :jonny5:

what a perfect Queer show :smitten: :cries:

For me, season 1 was better and more interesting. Some of it actually dragged which isn’t good since it’s already short eps.

Edited by Shelter

Omfg I should've binge watched this during the weekend gyfudahjdsnkdasm. I'll have to start next weekend.

This TikTok gay perfectly encapsulates my more complicated feelings for the show :cm:

Spoiler

Edited by Miss Show Business

I think I enjoyed season 1 more because I didn't have any expectations or know anything about the source material, so going into season 2 after reading (and re-reading... and re-re-reading) the comics I had high expectations but they delivered and then some. I need to watch again but I loved it :clap3:

one thing I did not expect to hit me as much as it did was:

tao's mom talking to him about losing his dad/her husband in ep 1 or 2, I can't remember but just that feeling of tragically losing the love of your life had me SOBBING :rip: 

like, full-on I had to get up and walk into my bathroom and cry into a towel for a few minutes sobbing :lmao: 

As a gay boy with a queer friendship group who went to an all boys grammar school in Kent, this show is so unbelievably close to my own experiences (except I didn’t have anyone and we were a lot more closeted and less open as it was ten years ago lmaoooo) so this show really means a lot to me. It’s just so addictive and easy to watch. Obsessed w Tao and Elle

• Like 6

41 minutes ago, Doogle said:

As a gay boy with a queer friendship group who went to an all boys grammar school in Kent, this show is so unbelievably close to my own experiences (except I didn’t have anyone and we were a lot more closeted and less open as it was ten years ago lmaoooo) so this show really means a lot to me. It’s just so addictive and easy to watch. Obsessed w Tao and Elle

Omg I’m so jealous of your life. That’s so insane you live where the show is set. 

I love it so much :clap3::allears::heart2:

I'm on episode 7 and this has been so great so far...

Spoiler

For me, the biggest star is Charlie. Nick is a great character and I get why y'all love him, but acting-wise, I think Charlie is way better so it's curious for me to see the lack of praise of his character here and in general. 

Also, I don't know why that Nick and his dad scene (where he says Charlie is a good young man) got me so much. I started crying when that scene happened. :cries: :redface:

I still can't choose which season is my favorite one but it's definitely my one of my favorite shows ever. :superman:

Edited by Roberto

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm on episode 7 and this has been so great so far...

Reveal hidden contents

For me, the biggest star is Charlie. Nick is a great character and I get why y'all love him, but acting-wise, I think Charlie is way better so it's curious for me to see the lack of praise of his character here and in general. 

Also, I don't know why that Nick and his dad scene (where he says Charlie is a good young man) got me so much. I started crying when that scene happened. :cries: :redface:

I still can't choose which season is my favorite one but it's definitely my one of my favorite shows ever. :superman:

You'll be in for a treat for Ep 8 then. I actually think Kit could compete with the Emmy for Best Actor with *that* performance :superman:

Edited by TheDreamer
  • Like 1

Spoiler

As someone who battled an eating disorder for many years, Charlie’s storyline really hits home. The subtle clues were evident from episode 1 and I was worried it would be quite triggering, hopefully they explore that in greater depth in season 3. Accurate portrayal of eating disorders are so important 

• Like 1

Started S1 y’day and I’m on S2 today. This show is beyond relatable helped by the fact that I live in the UK too. i saw myself massively in Charlie. I lived in a semi rural village and attended a school very similar to the one in the show. Granted it wasn’t a mixed school, though everyone mixes that much in this show it may as well be one school. 

I can’t help however feel some intense sadness mixed with happiness when watching it. I feel like I had my own Nick growing up - he was on the school football team, a lil protective of me and we hung out a lot and sat next to each other in maths. We didn’t have the moments Nick and Charlie have had, but we cuddled a couple of times and Eskimo kissed (:toofunny3::skull::deadbanana4:) in my garage one time. Maybe he was bi?

He’s engaged now to a woman, has a baby daughter and I often wonder what could’ve been had I had a little courage in me to see where it went, say i how felt or asked more questions. He truly was the one that got away and my first experience of love.

Thank you, Alex xoxo :'(

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, ReginaPhalange said:
  Reveal hidden contents

As someone who battled an eating disorder for many years, Charlie’s storyline really hits home. The subtle clues were evident from episode 1 and I was worried it would be quite triggering, hopefully they explore that in greater depth in season 3. Accurate portrayal of eating disorders are so important 

Spoiler

They will explore it much, much more just like in the comics. 

Yea I really like Isaac's arc and would love to see more asexual representation, but the book obsession can be a bit too much. I just wanna snatch the damn novel from his hands sometimes :dies:  

Why does Imogen kinda look like Ella Henderson and why is she an icon? I haven't finished S2 yet but I need more of her in S3.

• Like 1

Just finished season 2, whew another great season!!! I was sad when it ended because I just want to keep watching. Need season 3 asap lol I wish I had a queer show like this when I was in high school because I feel like it definitely would've given me the confidence and also safe space that I needed. Being straight and then outed as gay when I didn't even know that I was gay at the time, then being tormented ruined my high school experience. I was very lost and went down a dark path. But I'm excited to see what season 3 will bring, I haven't read any of the book so I'm not sure what comes next. I hope this shows goes on for a few more seasons. The chemistry that everyone has in this show is so good. Interested to see how  Imogens and Isaacs story line will progress.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.