Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

Ugh I'm loving so much this cast and its dynamics, it's one of the most diverse and entertaining in a long time!

For me top and bottom placements were mostly correct, I'd probably switched Bombae with Lady Boom Boom because the former's outfit didn't look like top 3 material. Giséle had the best look in my opinion, but I'd lost the diamonds because they cheapened the look (and if we really want to nitpick, the wig was a little on the small side and dry). Kimmy had the best package overall and it was all glue gun, b*tch that's a talent! That being said, I feel like she didn't get the win because it was very reminiscent of the goddesses look (and also to not make her a frontrunner so early on).

Bottom 3 were all a mess. Kaos had probably the most serviceable look (although, same as Kimmy, the silhouette was something we've seen before) and Jada should've been eliminated on the spot for that outfit, it was all shades of wrong. I don't see what everyone else is seeing in that lip sync, the song was a slay but neither of them embodied it in my opinion. Jada did better though and deserved to stay. I'd like to say that I feel bad for chaos, but I really couldn't connect with her or her drag, so I'm very neutral to her leaving.

F*cking living for the drama though, it's so over the top and campy. Kimmy and Miss Fiercalicious are carrying the season with Jada joining this episode. Her laughing at Fierce after the elimination and stirring the pot in Untucked was hilarious (although she came off as entitled when she expected people she's friend with to not say her name to go home). Also loved Bombae clapping back to Kaos and Fierce.

Can't wait for Snatch Game next week, I hope it'll be good!

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• publikcitizen

• Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator

i didn't agree with the bottom judging at all? vivian and irma should've been lipping with fierce low. kaos, jada, bombae safe. kimmy/boom boom high, giselle win

2 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

i didn't agree with the bottom judging at all? vivian and irma should've been lipping with fierce low. kaos, jada, bombae safe. kimmy/boom boom high, giselle win

Jada's outfit was a disaster, there's no alternative universe or timeline where she could've escaped the bottom 2 :redface:

48 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

Fiercalicious’ garment was fierce wtf

50 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Fiercalicious’ garment was fierce wtf

Yeah, it was simple but a solid look overall. It got her the placement she deserved: safe.

Surprised Irma escaped that bottom 2 placement dd. Maybe asking the question about who should go home helped save her 

this is probably the best CDR season/cast so far

these challenges are really refreshing and entertaining, im so tired of Ru putting 5 lame acting challenges every season

Another VERY entertaining episode :clap3:

Kimmy is a legend, slaying every week, AND providing entertainment/drama along with Fierce :clap3: 

Didn't agree with all of the judging though.

I love Bombae and she was robbed in the last design challenge, but this time I didn't like her look... Def safe or even btm3 worthy.

Kaos wasn't that bad either... Def should've been Irma lipsyncing with Jada and either Vivian or Bombae as the third bottom. 

Giselle winning and Kimmy top was very deserved though :heart2: 

That was a nice lipsync! Jada was kinda in-and-out of it, but I do think she won.

Excited for SG next weeeeeeek :duca: 

kaos' look instantly reminded me of krystal versace's iconic design challenge look. i liked it, but i see why they didn't. still would've liked to see more of her

not stanning the cast/season as much as the girls here, but i want to see giselle and kimmy make it far

Ok the last two episodes have really put the season back on track :clap3:

Fierce is a LEGEND bringing pointless drama. I screamed at her pouting at the end of the episode and just standing there at the Let The Music Play :dies: It was camp. 

I’m kinda tired of the Jada payola already - Kaos beat her. I assume she’s some kind of Toronto legend based on Brooke’s reverence for her. Her drag is boring though. Kaos was a more interesting character.

Loved the guest judge too.

Kimmy is slaying the game :clap3: It will be interesting to see if the show wants to crown the same drag family  in a row. I hope she doesn’t bomb snatch game lol. 

Viv actually had one of the worst outfits. Should of been bttm two instead of Chaos. 

Jada was insufferable in untucked . Fierce making everything about herself :rip: 

Brooke making those Jimbo noises :heart2:

Kaos won that lipsnik loud and clear

Fierce really is the protagonist of S3

Losing Chelazon and Kaos in 2 eps :'( 

Edited by Dragonfly

What a great Snatch Game! Gisele was definitely the best as Marie Curie, so bizarre but so haphazardly hilarious :lmao: Irma Gerd was the second best as Marilyn with Vivian as Tammy Faye the third best.

Bombae should not have been bottom 3, Fiercalicious should have been. That dramatic opening only for her to end up safe with her bland Kourtney Kardashian :deadbanana4:

Bombae also had the best runway of the week,  incredible :clap3:

Kimmy definitely saved herself with that death drop in the Run Away With Me lipsync.  Kimmy looked & sounded like Ariana though nothing was landing at all. Though I would have liked to have seen more from Lady Boom Boom who I thought would go farther in the competition.

Edited by Hector

Kimmy sucked in that lip sync :skull: She spent half the lip-sync stripping her bootleg Awhora look off. The camera seemed to dodge her for most of it (maybe nip slips?). I knew they would save her when she death dropped :rip: Boom Boom robbed. 

I thought from Episode 1 Bombae would be a front runner but she’s really flopping. They should’ve axed her tonight. 

I’m rooting for Gisèle now - she’s so endearing :heart2: Really enjoyed Vivian and Irma in the SG too - they’re cute girls. Jada and Fierce were decent too. Jada had the look down :dies:

the judging was pretty spot on and the bottom 2 was correct but losing Lady Boom Boom here is such a crime :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
42 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

the judging was pretty spot on and the bottom 2 was correct but losing Lady Boom Boom here is such a crime :rip:

Right they should have double shantayed even tho boom lost it 

The lip synced to Run Away With Me holy ****. :jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

It was an ok lip sync tho. They both had looks that weren't good for lip syncing, as in, if Lady Boom Boom danced wrong, liquid bromine would've been flying all over the stage :skull::skull::skull: I think she should've been able to take her outfit off, but even then she was giving me some Miz Cracker flashbacks so maybe that wouldn't have helped her. 

The Snatch Game had cute moments but no one made me laugh that much. Giselle or Vivian deserved the win but Giselle's runway was much better. 

Ok I'm kinda pissed because when they said Kimmy and Lady Boom Boom were going to lip sync to Run Away With Me I expected a legendary performance, but it was just fine. So sad Lady Boom Boom had to leave, I know she had much more to show and she could've gone all the way, she did what she could in that (beautiful) outfit.

They really said "Bombae, just because of that gown, girl, you're safe as f*ck" :dies:

I'm fine with the top 3, all three deserved for different reasons. I really didn't expect Irma to nail that Marilyn impression though, that was very nice to see! If Giséle keeps doing good, maybe this is the year they crown a francophone Canadian queen. I need Kimmy to step her p*ssy up though, it'd be fierce to see two queens from the same house being crowned back to back.

Edited by Hephaestus

been watching some of this for the past few weeks, I'm gonna miss Boom Boom, her runways have been great, including tonight

waste of a Runaway With Me Lipsync, Boom Boom not moving cause of the dress and mostly spinning and lifting her arms and then Kimmy taking her outfit off piece by piece and doing a messy drop :rip:

I would have put Jada in the bottom over Bombae I think, but the editing was very weird as in they really didn't show much from some people, Fierce had two responses and Jada had one I think? Kimmy was def the worst out of the lot

the judges really gave nothing in the snatch game, that was awkward

rooting for Gisele to win, hope Bom makes it to the final with at least one win, and the judges seem to love Jada so I can see her making it too.

Irma and Vivian did fine this episode but since they didn't kill it they can just leave now

Bombae's look was laughably mediocre and everything they said about her runway applied to Boom Boom's in reality, with her runway being good enough to keep her safe. 

Edited by keerbyriri

Noooooo Lady Boom Boom nooo :weeps:

This is definitely a week they could've pulled more producer shenanigans and either kept them both or put someone else in the bottom (Jada/Fierce preferrably)

Personally, I thought Boom Boom embodied the vibe of the song more but Kimmy had the better track record so I can understand their decision.

Lady Boom Boom for the next All Stars please!!! I love her so much! :weeps::weeps::weeps:

Not Boom2 looking like Morgan Mcmichaels and also having the same track record :deadbanana4: i was SURE she would make it to the finale :biblio:

it was wayyyy too soon for LBB to go :noparty: if ever there was time for a double shantay or riggory it should’ve been this, she’s been consistently a frontrunner until this one flop 

• ATRL Moderator

The way I gasped when they announced the lip sync song

To be honest, I am not understanding the disappointment some of y'all have about the lip sync.  I thought it was great!  Kimmy did one of the cleanest dips the show has had in years and Boom Boom kept the energy up right until the end where it just kinda fell away in comparison to Kimmy.  Overall though, I thought the lip sync was strong and it's nice to have these lip syncs coming off of AS7 and S14 where they were all mediocre for the most part.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.