Canada's Drag Race | Season 4 | Condragulations to the winner!

IlianVargas

Anyone else here is dying for a sex video of Jacob and Nereah? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Rigalo

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

23 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

Anyone else here is dying for a sex video of Jacob and Nereah? 

girl u better DM her because she might release one :ahh:

Unfortunately I think it’s between Venus and Denim for the crown

Edited by Rigalo

14 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Unfortunately I think it’s between Venus and Denim for the crown

I feel that deep down- but I’m trying to convince myself that they are smart enough to go with Aroura after seeing the overall fan reaction to the other 3, right?

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I feel that deep down- but I’m trying to convince myself that they are smart enough to go with Aroura after seeing the overall fan reaction to the other 3, right?

Yea hopefully they will pivot after seeing fan reception. Nearah has no chance in my eyes, Aurora feels like a B character this season, and production clearly loves the other two 

• Like 1

Everything points towards them crowning Penus, who would be the first to win without doing drag all season... It might seem harsh, but what do you call a drag queen who doesn't tuck, wears no padding, and puts on minimal makeup? In the words of Nina Bonina Brown, "that's a man."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

I think it’s between Venus and Aurora. Out of the remaining contestants these are the two that have done the best. I do want to credit Venus for her makeup post season. She looks much better with it. Although I dislike Denim with a passion, I do want to credit her/them for having the best makeover this week. I do think that her mom may have helped with the outfit creation but I have no proof. 

This season started off with a lot of promise. Imagine if the top 4 was Aurora, Venus, Kitten, and Melinda. That would be a finale worth watching. As is… if it’s anyone other than Aurora or Venus (and the later is arguable) it would be a joke. 

Not trying to talk **** about Nearah or even Denim, but they just don’t have enough range to carry a crown. 

Spoiler

Nearah, please convince Buffy to get on onlyfans for free because… holy ****

• Like 1

Nearah is one of my favorite LSers in herstory. I'm a stan.

• Like 1

I know she's not the most exciting but Aurora only really bombed Snatch Game, other than that she dominated the season and deserves the win... 

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 4:42 PM, La Divina Assoluta said:

Everything points towards them crowning Penus, who would be the first to win without doing drag all season... It might seem harsh, but what do you call a drag queen who doesn't tuck, wears no padding, and puts on minimal makeup? In the words of Nina Bonina Brown, "that's a man."

Harsh or not, it’s the truth. She looks the same in quick drag and “full drag”. And yes drag is for everybody and you’re born naked and the rest is drag etc etc but this is a COMPETITION in which they need to start standardizing a few qualifications.

• Like 1

Honestly the only ones winning that'd feel CORRECT for me would be Aurora first and foremost and after that, Nearah. 

I think Aurora is def winning. I don't see this cutting any other way. 

I have something to complain about since the judges have done it more than once. When the judges scream "iconic" I get very upset, almost like that's something reserved for the fans to say not you! Get your decorum together. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mindbender said:

I have something to complain about since the judges have done it more than once. When the judges scream "iconic" I get very upset, almost like that's something reserved for the fans to say not you! Get your decorum together. 

They overuse that phrase on Canada most of all. Ru has said it a couple of times but Canada is notorious for saying it. Contestants about their own performances, judges about basic **** that would have barely passed as safe in other franchises, etc. 

• Like 1

Venus is winning 

Personality wise, if they can rightfully give Giselle the win, Aurora can snatch this

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Personality wise, if they can rightfully give Giselle the win, Aurora can snatch this

but at least with Giselle she's known to be much more exaggerated in her first language. And she does DRAG in full caps. Whoever gets it between Venus & Aurora will be the weakest Canadian winner unfortunately. 

god forbid they crown one of the other 2 :rip: 

8 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

They overuse that phrase on Canada most of all. Ru has said it a couple of times but Canada is notorious for saying it. Contestants about their own performances, judges about basic **** that would have barely passed as safe in other franchises, etc. 

Right. Same with the word legend. Both words to refer to Tracey Melchor. Neither of which is true.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ALittleGauche said:

Right. Same with the word legend. Both words to refer to Tracey Melchor. Neither of which is true.

Tracey is the most cringe judge of all time.

poor JBC got dragged meanwhile Tracey is 91x worse than he is with the forced, fake, and over-used drag lingo.

Aurora might not have a lot of talents, but she's one of the fiercest lip syncers the show has seen so she has this in the bag me thinks

• Like 1

Was thinking it’s between Denim and Venus but now leaning toward Venus or Aurora. I don’t mean this in a mean way but Aurora is the only one who’s particularly good at anything (performing) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they give her the win for that. Or maybe they see an AS in her future and will want to hold off? Either way I think Venus wins if she doesn’t and she would be an incredibly “weak” winner imo 

EDIT: nnnnn the Nearah erasure, she’s a great performer as well but her winning would maybe be the most shocking thing to ever happen on DR for me :rip: so I’m not even considering her 

Edited by Rigalo

33 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Was thinking it’s between Denim and Venus but now leaning toward Venus or Aurora. I don’t mean this in a mean way but Aurora is the only one who’s particularly good at anything (performing) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they give her the win for that. Or maybe they see an AS in her future and will want to hold off? Either way I think Venus wins if she doesn’t and she would be an incredibly “weak” winner imo 

EDIT: nnnnn the Nearah erasure, she’s a great performer as well but her winning would maybe be the most shocking thing to ever happen on DR for me :rip: so I’m not even considering her 

I legit would pick Nearah if I were in charge HAHAH her LSing is just godly for me. 

Aurora better be taking the W!

7 hours ago, mindbender said:

I legit would pick Nearah if I were in charge HAHAH her LSing is just godly for me. 

Ngl I didn’t like her at all when the season started lol but she’s grown on me and last week with Buffy was really endearing and probably a highlight of the of the season (tho they flopped)

watching now!

Edited by Rigalo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.